I live in Alabama, a state dominated by republicans. We are poor, our schools are heavily underfunded...

I live in Alabama, a state dominated by republicans. We are poor, our schools are heavily underfunded, our roads are rarely ever re-paved, there are several evangelical churches in one town and they fight each other and call each other heretics, and we don't allow gambling because of "God". It's literally a republican paradise. While I agree that a lot of Democratic politicians can be very PC and hypocritical, they still help the average American way more than Republicans do. Lots of Democrat politicians started off as teachers and lawyers, while most Republican politicians started off as fackin' businessmen. Why would you trust a greedy businessmen over a successful lawyer?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=XVs2DZ5ptR4
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Current_members_of_the_United_States_Senate
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>Trusting a jewer

kys

no homo

Fellow Alabama man here. Mike Slocumb "The Alabama Hammer" is what we need more of. How could he do wrong ever?

fuck outta here with your lake of pain bullshit
"Mike Slocumb" my ass

The South never industrialized because it profited off of neo-feudalist slave hierarchies. Now it's a fucking shithole. Who would've known.

Fuck that guy. We need more Alexander Shunnarah. He is the best Jew lawyer

Mike Slocumb will kick your kike bois ass. Look at what he's packing

I live in Alabama as well....I can tell you this....we need more Alexander shunnarah billboards....we also need to hear the Luther strange for senate commercials more. Seriously though the Luther strange commercials on the radio have got to be geared towards idiots. I laugh every time I hear them. Libertarian by the way.

Actual Alabamian here letting everyone know that OP is a faggot

What area code my dude? 251 checking in

He gets you the big bucks tho

Nice proxy, Australia.

agreed

youtube.com/watch?v=XVs2DZ5ptR4
you see that fuckin shit?
hes basically retarded

No homo

Hi Mobile. Sumter county here

256 bby

Baldwn cty here

How's the beach right now?

Hot and touristy

tfw also 251 and potentially near the slocumb-tard

Alabama and mississippi used to have good schools before they flooded them with niggers

What's everyone's opinion on this hyporcite jew-lawyer?

pic related

Public schools are typically paid for by local property taxes, If housing is cheap and taxes are low, the education budget takes a hit.

You know everyone of y'all would vote for my dude right here.

Best day ever

Alabama thread?
God-tier counties:
Winston
Cullman
Baldwin
Escambia
Marshall

Meh tier:
Jefferson
Shelby
Madison

Shit-tier:
Greene
Macon
Wilcox
Montgomery

alabama bro is right

Quick rundown?

no shitty lawyer will ever mirror the magnificence of Alexander Shunnarah

especially Kike Slocumb

I think you forgot about Mobile county. RTR

the fucking leaf?

Sheffield al here.
Wish the gunman ay thay ball park had killed Mo Brooks. The entire state is ran by baptist boomers. Thankfully the baptist church is facing full on demographic collapse because.no ome uner 40 goes.to church. We are maybe 10 years away from.being a blue state

>when outsiders bitch about public school

makes me crack up. the only people who attend public school in Alabama are niggers

still better than Georgia. Is that whole state just one big suburb of atlanta now?

lol yeah right you fucking homo

the policies of the previous president are what affect the job growth

Alabama is a shithole.

lauderdale and madison aee the best parts of bama. Huntsville is ghe sole.bright spot in the state.and the white trash jas been ran off. I go weeks with put seeing the cobfederate surrender flag

That's not true and you know it.

I live in Detroit, a state dominated by democrats. We are poor, our schools are heavily underfunded, our roads are rarely ever re-paved. There are several gangs in one neighborhood and they fight each other and call each other dawgs. It's literally a democrat paradise. There are no Republicans here. Most democrat politicians started off as fucking lawyers or welfare queens. Why would you trust greedy lawyers or welfare queens over a successful businessman?

Great post

Keep your niggers out my county! All they do it come here and steal

tell me how i am wrong. Churches prop up the GOP here and they are empty. Qe had 4 baptist churches die in florence last year alone.
Once the old crowd is gone the people replacing them will be hispanic.

What happened to Illinois?

republicans are very big idiots.

You're damn right they do. We have the slave crop ready to go

>Wish the gunman ay thay ball park had killed Mo Brooks
Mo is fine, a lot of Boomers fit that description, but not Mo, he's more hardcore than Trump or Sessions on immigration
>Jefferson
>meh tier

2/3 kids born in Alabama are still whites. and they will go to war with the other 1/3/ hope you are ready to get slaughtered

I am guessing you are from the trailer park belt in mid alabama. The rest of the state would be better off if you whoye trash left. People like you are the reason the northern half of the state gets a bad reputation.

You mean republicans are winners

Huntsville master race checkin in.

>they will go to war with the other 1/3/ hope you are ready to get slaughtered
LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

The sororities at Bama are basically slut factories for football players now. recruiting Black football players and beating Auburn is more important to most of the state than demographics.

state was 85% white in 1980 and its 67% today. You dont win all whites and omce those idiots atnthe baptist church are gone there goes your base of support.

why the fuck are you on a right wing site? get the fuck out of here coon

Blessed are the poor and sick, God has truly looked upon Alabama with favor and has a plan for us all.

gambling is horrible, you should be grateful you don't have it

This thread is a raid btw. 3 shills replying to each other.

"Our roads are hardly ever paved" *looks out side to a paved road..* yep your right you idiot. I don't see a dirt road unless I'm going to my grandparents who live on a FARM And out not a lot of people are poor This man is an idiot

Shunnarah is /our guy/

no homo

Ever re-paved and fixed you illiterate fuck. You really think there's nothing but dirt roads is what I was implying?

Roll Tide boys.

The southern portion of the state is garbage

I live in the south portion and we are fine thx for thinking we are all bad

He's no match for
Jim Adler "the Texas hammer"
Hit hard
Hit fast
Hit often

Anywhere near Saraland? The wife and I are going to settle there after I get out of the Navy. I'm from Kentucky, but she loves Alabama too much. Also, her Nana and Aunt have a kick ass condo in Gulf Shores.

>kekistan flag unironically
>we are fine

Jeffs here 444-4444 you

Ah yes the state of Detroit, I wonder who Michigan voted for in 2016. Compare the economy of any red state except Texas to that of Washington or New York. Look at at Kansas during Brownnack's Kansas experiment. Conservative economics don't work.

I'm from Bama and most of your infrastructure issues are due to crooked democrats elected in the local municipal level.

seconded.

Right outside of city limits. Saraland has fairly cheap housing, so that's good I guess.

>comparing land-locked states to states with massive trading ports.

I partially agree with you about Brownback though.

Former Mississippian here. If you exclude the blacks we do well. Problem is, too fucking many blacks.

Also OP, do as Mobile mayor or the Governor did and gamble in Biloxi.

white trash confirmed. Go down some cheap beer and bitch about mexicans Cletus.
Sup Forums isnt yoir hugbox.

Another Alabama poster reporting in. Tuscalosa here

>Tuscaloosa here

What major?

I lived through them and I don't need a graph to know that the idea that the Carter years were economically better than the Reagan years is hilarity-level bullshit.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Current_members_of_the_United_States_Senate

most of them are lawyers (no matter which side) and if you check, many republicans are farmers, physicians... and businessmen are also found with democrats

Believe me I know . I live in the southern portion

Poly sci bro

You're right OP, why live like republican Alabama if your can live like liberal paradise Detroit?

Detroit is beyond hope and that's all your kind can ever bring up. I'd much rather move to s more liberal Seattle or Tucson. Alas I have no resources of doing so. I'm sick of living in a place where my values aren't respected or are mocked by white trash inbred dumbasses who flinch at the thought of higher education and progressing past tradition

hwre are the shit roads near my house.
Ever been down 75 ear cullman? chunks of.the raod are gone.

You don't get higher education with libs, you just get the same education with niggers because of teacher's unions.
t.Chicago fag.

>Alabama

Fucked by Christcucks who put Jew God and Jew Prophet before their nation. All the Christcucks there worship Israel and want it to bring about the apocalypse. This is unironically true.

this, the confederate flag bama football trailer trash are just as bad as anyone. They are all drig addicts and pill poppers but wont change because they think being whiye is an accomplishment.

I live in Wyoming, a state dominated by republicans. We are rich, we barely pay taxes, zero taxes for groceries, our schools have the highest funding per student in the country, our roads are paved despite rarely seeing another driver, our state has a balanced budget while also having the most second most spending per capita (behind Alaska), we all own a shitload of land and can build what we want on it, over 90% white. A true republican paradise

334 here. I've lived in south alabama my entire life. Finishing up my education and getting the fuck out of here as soon as possible. I'll give you a rundown on the state.

North Alabama is okay. Fairly affluent and educated, especially Huntsville. Huntsville has a lot of engineers and educated people so it isn't so bad. Birmingham is like something straight out of a movie, where unbelievably rich people live in gated communities in a city with so much crime and niggers I have no idea why anyone would want to live there.

South Alabama, where I'm from, is much poorer and less densely populated. Montgomery is called "Monkeytown" for a reason so I won't go into further details about that. Otherwise it's just small towns. The southern stereotype where the people in small towns gossip about each other is true. Most people are uneducated and can't do shit. To go through any kind of bureaucracy you have to stay on people asses and often go in person and demand to have whatever you need done be done right then and there, because most of the people who work as secretaries are obese retarded women.

Working class girls are are extremely vulgar and talk in the most insufferable accent you can imagine. Rich girls all go to either Auburn and Alabama, join a sorority, and spend 4 years getting pumped and dumped by Chad until they finally marry Chad who's finishing up his business degree after 5 years so he can go work at his dad's company.
>inb4 virgin
Some girls are ok, i'm just generalizing.

Niggers. Oh my christ, the niggers. Anyone else on this thread from alabama can tell you about it.

I've only been to Mobile a handful of times, so I can't really speak about it. From what I understand most of the whites moved across the bay to Baldwin County, which skews Catholic and is relatively based.

Lived in Alabama and rural NY, can't tell them apart 6 months of the year

>Tfw the Florida meme lawyer also is multi dui

How many poor white trash women do you see fuck the southern nigger hordes?

Maybe it's just because I've lived here my whole life, but it's not THAT bad. There are cities in this state that I could live and wouldn't feel like I was doomed to live next to white trash and niggers the rest of my life. But honestly something about this state has never agreed with me. As soon as my career allows me, I'll be looking to make a change.

ill break yer teeth sum bitch

no homo

This is all true, but Birmingham isn't THAT bad and you forgot about the nigger belt

Being poor and uneducated is a state of mind. Live for God and prove your worth.

Bama is doing just fine you liberal faggot. I can throw a rock and hit 251 from my house. You are a one post piece of shit that lives in the north east or out west. Quit LARPing as a southerner.