Knock Knock

usdebtclock.org/

Ok let's see here,
Total US national debt: $20 trillion,
US debt held by foreign countries: $6 trillion,

>Got enough money to make aircraft carriers
>Got enough money to start a war with NKorea

I'll cut the bullshit and ask you straight, when are you planning on paying your debt? You've been putting us off for a while now, did you receive the red letters with the bold print?

It also says here your military is worth $78 trillion, how do you feel about us repossessing some of that? Or maybe you're willing to sell us a state maybe? We'll get our money.

Other urls found in this thread:

visualcapitalist.com/visualizing-debt-united-states/
independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/donald-trump-us-power-to-collapse-predicted-ussr-fall-johan-galtung-a7460516.html
archive.is/wfbsx
raconteur.net/business/china-kick-starts-biggest-project-on-planet-earth
youtube.com/watch?v=084irEAQrLQ
twitter.com/AnonBabble

KNOCK KNOCK America, I know you're in there. Pay your debt.

Hang on a sec.

I'm sure a decent country like yourself wouldn't be trying to fuck us now? are you?

You've even said it yourself: "We're the greatest country ever". Does this mean you're ready to pay?

You wouldn't go M.A.D, that's just silly. Are you ready to pay now? Or shall I just start taking stuff?

That's a pretty nice boat you have there... I'm sure that will cover some stuff.

Strange how they have enough money to buy arms but never enough to PAY DEBT! I can see a trend here. Is the USA the nigga of countries? Buy the flashy sports car even though they don't have credit. Go around telling everyone how dope they are. Then when the debt collectors show up they chimp out.

Pretty much, we might not be able to get the money directly but their quality of life shall diminish naturally until all debts are cleared.

Since the time of your post and now, your debt has increased by almost $200,000. Just to let you know.

Only $36,000,000,000 to go until they hit $20 trillion. Should I buy fireworks? I'll buy some extra for you Americans don't worry about buying your own.

Why you ignore my thread America? You out spending our money again?

Pay debts.

That shit those faggots right the fuck up

> You've been putting (((us))) off for a while now, did you receive the red letters with the bold print Goyim?
Seems more appropriate

We did not borrow anything, we took it.

reverse google searched
visualcapitalist.com/visualizing-debt-united-states/

UK only owes the US $217 billion? Is that all?

Your gripe seems to be with Canada and the cayman islands correct?

>ZOG vassal state thinks his "loans" aren't just free money for them
lmao, be glad they pay the interest.

American debt has value, it is traded among countries, too bad for them we will never pay.

Do you have any idea how deficit spending works?

Piss off. Your country has three times the debt we do by proportion.

Sure you did

You not good for it?

Literally not a clue, I just wanted to make this thread.

You misread. The orange numbers are what the US owes. The green numbers are what countries owe the US.

UK owes 1.2 trillion, same as the Cayman Islands.

"By proportion", I like how when you want to compare the US to UK normally you don't upscale the UKs proportions? But when it's the US looking bad you just change the rules.

Pay, Debt. Shall we just start calling you New Greece?

Man fuck those Cayman islands, how the fuck they do that? I'm gonna ignore your OP and pretend its the other way around.

PAY DEBT!

Kinda hard when Europe wants protection but won't pay for it themselves. Also maintaining a military presence around the world is costly, mostly done in the after math of WW2 because no one else could.

Even better is what the fuck you gonna do to make us?

Sure, you can have Puerto Rico

Read into it. The United States isn't going to pay anything and will keep coasting because its debt is for the most part owned by countries that are basically military protectorates (SK, Japan) or staunch economic and military allies (UK). Be thankful that we're watching out for you, Bongbro.

It doesn't.

Buy land, buy gold, the ride is going to end at some point and you'll want to be ready.

What you gonna do when the EU builds its own army and doesn't need you? By this time you're no longer top dog, we all answer to China.

Internal civil wars you might have shouldn't remove the debt.

This thread is just bait, you're still best ally and part of the Anglosphere

Predictions of when? I know some scientist was saying the US is gonna collapse 2020-2024. The dude also predicted when the USSR would fall over. Can't remember his name for fuck though.

Why do we even allow you savages to exist, that is one thing I really wonder. I just want the USA to nuke the world population down.

Okay, come get your money you limey fuck. You won't? Because your soggy rock is irrelevant and weak? Well okay as long as this thread makes you feel better I'll allow it

>implying that Europe holds any significant amount of that $6 trillion
Most foreign debt is owed to China.

You're just buttblasted because the UK is getting slapped with that 500 billion Brexit bill

You're retarded.
Also almost a quarter of our National Debt is owed to ourself. Suck it faggot.

Forgot to change flag earlier

>can't pay debts
>chimp out
>hurl insults at me
Literally nigga tier

PAY DEBT.

I'll believe it when I see it.

das rite

No worries

500 billion! I thought it was 200 and something!? The fuck these jews doing

Part of the Anglosphere, but also the bastard ones who betrayed us. I've been hearing a lot the 52% meme etc. are you still Anglo or do the minority immigrates now hold a majority?

Ok we will, how many Chinese business owners are in the US right now pumping money back into China? Only hiring Chinese and making more of the US under their control?

>how do you feel about us repossessing some of that?

go ahead and try, should be good for a chuckle

Is this sleazy business man gonna help us by making deals FAIR? To help compensate with the debt?

What you gonna do? Be realistic here. You pussy foot around North Korea and China. They can just take islands, your carriers just sit there.

If people replied to this thread at the rate your debt is going up, the Sup Forums servers would catch on fire!

>Knows his "nation" is an embryonic caliphate and will wane into obscurity within our generation
>Posts a cartoon frog meme and acts superior
Good show chap keep tilting at windmills

Nobody is stopping you from trying to collect.

Fuck off Akmed.

Our country runs the entire fucking world.

You can poke fun at me all you want, I don't really care what you say about my country. You should worry about yours.

If you can't pay this debt, good things aren't gonna magically happen. How are you gonna compete with China? Think of your standard of living?

China is taking it though as we speak correct? Or aren't you allowed to say anything bad about your masters?

>asians arguing about some shitty little islands on the other side of the world is the same as a foreigner trying to board a UN Navy ship and take command

Come and get it.

>China is taking it though as we speak correct? Or aren't you allowed to say anything bad about your masters?
I don't even know what you're attempting to say. Just type it in your native Arabic and I'll translate it online.

All I'm saying is, if the US is such a decent country, it should be a non-issue to pay debt? Real men pay debts. Actually real men don't get into debt because they're smart.

I bet with enough paperwork we could, we wouldn't even have to set foot. They'll come and park it for us.

Look at New York, Look at Californa, look at how many Chinese people are immigrating to these states. Look how many companies and startups are run by the Chinese.

The Chinese have been invading Africa with the same methods. Look into it, actually don't. Another mouse click will just add more debt. :(

Throw in your mother and you got a deal.

I'd say throw in yours but we don't wanna take the earth out of orbit.

Jews never pay debts. We are run by the Jews. Go ahead and try to come collect any debts though. That'd be really fun.

Just PAY DEBT America, come on.
Man up, and face consequences. Or have all your bellies turned a yellow colour? That's "colour" spelt correctly btw. TMYK

Didn't the EU just sue Google for a shit ton of money? You didn't stand up then and start firing shots? We'll take what we want.

Who put you in the Debt? Was is Ronaldo Reagan? Or Bill and his WTO stuff?

>repossess the us military
Huehuehue just like you tried to repossess your tea, eh?

>27 posts by this ID
Stop it. Get some help.

Stop living in the past, the glory days are over. PAY DEBT. Insulting me does not pay your debt. I haven't kept up with the numbers but know every one of your posts and the time it takes to write them equates to about $50k

28 and NO :p

>make $50k per post
Only in the US of A.

kek

I bet there are (((agents))) who get paid just to post on here.

We'll start paying. We just need to recall our troops and bring in all our ships from everywhere. After all thats said and done you won't be worrying about silly old debt anymore.

Who's going to collect it?

Been looking into on your behalf,

You have four options:

A) cut spending.
B) raise taxes.
C) shift federal spending to areas that boost job production.
D) All of the above.

"We'll start paying", only part of your post that matters. When do you start? Now?

US will give it to China on a plate.

Nobody can predict it long in advance. Anyone who claims to be able to is a liar or a fraud. Just as with a leaning tower whose foundation is crumbled, all we can safely predict is that it must come down at some point, but not necesarily when.

>I'll believe it when I see it.
You will see it. If you think the monetary system in the US is sustainable, you are retarded. Something will give, and it will crash. Hard.

Whether people will switch to a gold-backed currency and fix this nonsense, who knows. Probably not, just empty promises of "we'll make sure this mistake never happens again" and maybe put in a cucked and meaningless pseudo gold standard, as they had for most of the 20th century.

>implying national debt matters

I think the problem is, this is a massive problem and people in the high positions don't really wants to deal with it. If the US falls over they can just get on a plane and move somewhere else.

It does, bigly.

independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/donald-trump-us-power-to-collapse-predicted-ussr-fall-johan-galtung-a7460516.html

Article of the guy I was on about, like you're completely right that no one can predict this stuff. This is pure speculation, remember 2012 when we all died? Or Y2K? But it's an interesting topic.

pretty funny some bong cuck thinks they can do anything. You guys are our peon

Money isn't the only things companies and countries trade. In a nutshell we buy debt from china and china gets jobs and keeps the prices low. Then china keeps their unemployment rate low

archive.is/wfbsx

This is true. The intelligent ones who actually know there is a problem, understand that there are no more painless solutions. The only real solution to this is to end fractional reserve banking and have a 100% gold standard redeemable in specie. Anything less opens the door to exactly the same problems as we have now. And nobody, except maybe Ron Paul, makes any attempts to agitate for it.

The vast majority of politicians, I suspect, don't even know there is a problem.

>"pretty funny some bong cuck"
>"OUR" peon
Firstly, I don't care what you think of me, like not at all, don't ever assume I do.
Secondly, we can larp are we want about me getting money off you or you thinking you own us. This doesn't change the fact that you're fucked. This thread dies, your problem continues. Remember this.

^ Is this a bot, seen this a lot on Sup Forums lately.

>paying debts

You realize usury and debt is how economies work and how the Jew gets paid right?

>we buy debt from china
With money.

>Is this a bot
Yup, a useful one.

The little man always loses.

Remember it's not just the USA's problem (The China part). China is the highest investor in Africa, they're opening factories, mines you name it. And they're only hiring their own to go work there because of the over-population issue. Mandarin is now an official language in some parts of Africa.

If you want it from my perspective, China owns many business here in England, they're building powerplants, massive companies.

Now tell me, who wins.

China:
1 billion people who'll work for pennies, with no future, basically slavery. They're gonna be building massive roads connecting Europe and Asia together to build a global network.

raconteur.net/business/china-kick-starts-biggest-project-on-planet-earth

Or the USA:
400 million people, who won't work for fuck all, you wanna know why all the jobs are moving to china? Because no one in the US will do them for the same salary.

>M.A.D. with Britain
You couldn't destroy New England before we turned your country to ash

Yes, because your economy is nearly ten times smaller, so putting things in proportion makes sense.
Bill Gates owing $1million and some random middle class person owing that amount is not the same scenario. Proportionately, that's a fraction of what Bill Gates is worth. It's more severe to the middle class schlong because of proportion. Your external debt to GDP and public debt are higher than the US in proportion to each respective economy, i.e. your country is in a deeper shithole than us.

I know this is a troll thread but Jesus.

>when are you planning on paying your debt
We have all the weapons, dumbass. Ever trying to collect would be a big mistake.

You fire a single nuke and all treaties will go out the window, it'll be a world war. How many nuclear systems you think will automatically go off as soon as a missile is launched?

Also the US going to war again with anyone is a bad move. Remember Iraq? Remember the Chinese puppet state NKorea?

>Your problems are worse than mine, this means I don't have a problem.
This does not change the fact you are still fucked. I'm just fucked sooner, so you watch what happens to us.

All threats, no action. I use North Korea and China as evidence. Remember the last time you went to war with North Korea? 100k Chinese people fought in that war and they won.

Look at pic related, thats a fucking F35 clone, you know how much of your taxes went to that thing? And china just spies on you and steals the design for a fraction of the sum. You're getting played hard.

I'm going to bed,

This is a troll thread, but these issues WILL affect YOU in YOUR lifetime. Be ready, be safe.

youtube.com/watch?v=084irEAQrLQ

We're building armies, and you can't sustain yours? Do the math, i'll lend you calculator if you can't afford one.

>We're building armies
No you aren't

Puerto Rico BELONGS to Spain!

Somebody doesn't read the news~
The EU Army will be a thing, China will overtake you and Russia STILL has first strike capabilities.

While all this is going on, you'll be getting into more and more and more debt. If you can't see this you're a fool and if you can then you're brave. BUT DAMN you're fucked.

It's pretty clear that the debt will never be paid.

The thing is... You are not longer in the EU. And the first thing that the EU Army will do, is to reconquer Gibraltar.

Also if you go to war with North Korea you're economy goes out the window. The worst part is NKorea is a Chinese puppet. The Chinese are still fucking you!

But what are you going to do? just put your head in the sand? Hope its the next generation that pay the consequences?

I literally do not care about Gibraltar, take it. And you can't do fuck all to us because of NATO treaties, you attack us, they attack you.

This is 43 replies now!

US Treasury Secyrities have defined payments you fucking mong. If you hold US debt, you get you payments every month until your security reaches its maturity date. If you don't like that, sell your security on the open market for it's present cash value. If not then STFU.

dont worry bout it buddy. when we go down we're dragging all you fuckers down with us.