ITS HAPPENING SOME ONE

ITA HAPPENING......SOMEONE HAS ATTACKED BUCKINGHAM PALACE AND QUEEN ELIZABETH .....FUCK.......

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=mDf_eUjtVKU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Illegitimate and homosexual.

Sage.

source or you're just larping faggot

HOLY SLURP ITS REAL

On twitter someone has tweeted one of the royal guards has just point blank range shot a shitkskin dead outside the palace.

>ALL THESE HAPPENING THREADS

Fuck this. Im heading innawoods till sunday

another one

POST A LINK TO THE TWATTER POST YOU NIG NOGS

Some user just said CNN is paying people to post false flag threads
This looks like hard evidence

I'm there right now - blood all over.

pics or youre an faggit

Or y'all getting trolled.

Well shit, looks like it may have been a sand nigger too, they said it was a nail bomb

TURN ON CNN

CONFIRMED: Suspect shot dead has been known by mi6 for years is known as Samil al-Hydadi.

how many of these are you going to make today?

Not a single Tweet, Twitter, or Twat about this.

Artificial and genderfluid.

Can I be a faggot and provide pics?

I don't know man the initial reports on the suspect are just coming in now.

GODDAMIT HE'S DONE IT AGAIN

This was probably just one of his several known body doubles. He can't keep getting away with this!

NICE TRY CNN

BREAKING NEWS It's Public now !! Brazillian Senator Discloses Nibiru in Senate Speech. It's gradually rolling out everywhere. Start believing now before it's too late. A Researcher also linked Planet X to mass extinction!!!

youtube.com/watch?v=mDf_eUjtVKU

Apprently he was shouting "....kill all muslims....i wanna kill every single muslim who gets in my way....."

Allegedly happened about 10 15 minutes ago.

Looks like the goatfuckers are having a taste of their own medicine.

I'm honestly curious, would bongs start revolting and shit if their queen got assassinated? I think a few might, but the rest would be like, either good riddance or her time was coming anyway.

It'd be great if we all got Monday off work, then I could get even more cuntfaced on Sunday than usual.

Darn Amish...

Least queen killed princess di the dirty sandnigger shagger...in glad she did die.

>the infamous al-Hydadi

Post link faget