Linda Sarsour Asks Muslims To Form "Jihad" Against Trump, Not To Assimilate

realclearpolitics.com/video/2017/07/06/linda_sarsour_asks_muslims_to_form_jihad_against_trump_not_to_assimilate.html

>Activist Linda Sarsour, co-chair of the 2017 women's march against Donald Trump, called for a "jihad" against the president at the Islamic Society of North America (ISNA) convention in Chicago over the weekend. Sarsour was a delegate to the 2016 Democratic National Convention.

>Sarsour is a supporter of the BDS movement against Israel and opposes bans of sharia. She also is a somewhat frequent MSNBC guest and has appeared on The Rachel Maddow Show.

>"I hope that we when we stand up to those who oppress our communities that Allah accepts from us that as a form of jihad. That we are struggling against tyrants and rulers not only abroad in the Middle East or in the other side of the world, but here in these United States of America where you have fascists and white supremacists and Islamophobes reigning in the White House," Sarsour said.

>"Our number one and top priority is to protect and defend our community, it is not to assimilate and please any other people and authority," she said. "Our obligation is to our young people, is to our women, to make sure our women are protected in our community."

>"Our top priority and even higher than all those other priorities is to please Allah and only Allah," Sarsour declared.

What a psycho!

I looked at her Twitter page and it reeks of SJWism.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=osvvTOzzQBE
archive.fo/gO2u3
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Actually raging Ayaan Hirsi Ali is one of the most important women in recent history that leftists demonise.

Isn't this cunt Palestinian?
How will Sup Forums reconcile their hatred for kikes with this?

If they refuse to assimilate then deport, those who want to remain will submit to your culture those that don't will be forced out or exterminated. All you have to do is encourage low level racism to stop them backsliding into their old culture.

Palestininians never existed.

Australia is the best white nation thanks to constant low level racism. Australia would never pull shit like Swe or Ger or have as many antifa fags as US

Muslims already took half of Ayaans vagina away, and she's still more woman than this blanketed turd.

Tie her snatch to te navy rail gun and shoot her back to Palestine, she can us that goatfuckscarf as a parachute

Will this get any MSM coverage?

Take a guess ..

>giving a shit about the precise origins of sandniggers undermining western civilization.

Ya dun goofed, all that matters is that this raghead bitch gets silenced or deported.

You know, I get tired of these roaches always spewing that cancer up north and ouy west.

Come on down south and see what happens.

>jihad
youtube.com/watch?v=osvvTOzzQBE

I hope she gets bike locked by an user next time she opens her dumb mouth in public

At first I thought pic was Ted Cruz and he had really lost his shit

Actually if you rape her and she gets pregnant, it would be ok and required by sharia to stone her to death.. Anyone willing to take on for the team ?

leave ayaan alone. she's the only decent somali i know of.

Fun fact: her lastname means cockroach

Not now, but I wouldn't be surprised if in a decade we did.

top kek

Here's an Archive link for you guys
>archive.fo/gO2u3

Kek

Didn't this cunt organize the woman's march?

Muslims calling for jihad is the same as Christians calling for crusade, it's just modern day larping. HOWEVER, if this cunt doesn't want to assimilate and wants to promote sharia law then she can fuck right off

remove kebab burgers

Revoke her citizenship

This is what I want too. Enough shaking hands with the Muslims who hold a sword in the other.

>mfw the Cultural Marxists will never be arrested for incitement to violence

Except calls for jihad usually end up with kids being blown up by a shitskin suicide bomber. Fucking leaf scum

im a muslim ,but that sarsour and all Sjw retards should be gassed somthin

isn't this a good thing, we don't want nonwhites to assimilate so we have a reason to kick them out

exactly

Do you think people should be jailed for saying Deus Vult and jerking off to Crusaders? Because that is basically the same thing.

You have to go all the way back to the crusades to get "radical" Christianity.

Say it with me lads,
>A

There's a pretty fine fucking difference between these two:
>a joke
>actually hurting people

Both are calls to violence. Its not very ancap of you to want to jail people for talking about wanting to wage religious wars.

Her accent changes according to her audience.

>There are no modern jihadis

Nice taqiyya there, Leafistan

I love the butthurt she brings to leftists because they literally cannot call her a bigot

That is a Jewish tier trick. Damn.

Linda Sarsour is a taqiya pushing cunt, I don't understand how leftists see her as anything other than a deceptive invader.

REPORT HER TO SECRET SERVICE AND MOSSAD

Islam exists for Jihad. It's their Idol.

Study the history. The religion was a major flop before Jihad entered the picture.

That's a crime innit? Report her.

>non religious neckbeards call for crusades out of satire on mongolian anime forum for (You)s
>muslims actively seek crowds of children to blow up outside ariana grande concerts or groups of french cucks to mow down with AK47s and trucks in the name of allah

one of these is not the same faggot

>Fights for Sharia Law
>Wears Hijab
>Complains about being opressed by Trump's america

I hope Trump calls ICE and tells them to deport her. I can honestly give $10k to anyone that makes that happen.

That pic is not Sarsour you neck beard fag.

>not accepting muslims to do whatever they want is a form of jihad
>criticism of islam is equal to jihad
Rejection is not necessarily equal to war. I hope she goes away permanently. Why does her kind waste the air we breathe?

Why do subhuman commie scum have such a disgustingly poor ability to distinguish violence and murder from mean words and feefees?