How's this going to go down?

foxnews.com/entertainment/2017/07/06/chelsea-handler-tomi-lahren-to-face-off-at-politicon.amp.html

The hit one will win regardless of arguments because we're all essentially reacting to biological instincts no matter how much we pretend we don't. Same goes for the left, as it's why they throw fits when they see somebody more genetically viable than their dead end genes.

*hot

2 coalburners to argue who sucks BBC the best.

seeing as how handler knows absolutely nothing about politics, she will get fucked hard.

I'm thinking the complete opposite. I just barely know who Tomi is, so I don't know how she will do in a debate, but picking to do one with Chelsea Handler was dumb. Handler will sat some dumb shit, then say something about sex, and people will mindlessly cheer for her.

Who are these people?

the old one is white trash Oprah

Well, Tomi knows much more about politics in general. But you're probably right. I'm just looking forward to Cenk vs Shapiro and Coulter vs. Kasparian. Should be amazing.

Chelsea is going to throw personal insults the entire time and receive thunderous applause every time she ignores topic and calls her opponent dumb, we've seen this shit before come on now.

The thing is that Handler is quick witted from being Jewish.

(((Chelsea handler))) looks like my asshole

Tomi isn't an intellectual heavyweight, but she knows politics. She'll win on substance, but Handler will call Trump a racist, sexist, orange Hitler and get the loudest applauses from the lefty crowd.

>politics convention

jeesus fuck how can people be so fucking boring they have so much passion and wanna spend a whole weekend of their free time for this shit.

get real hobbies ffs

Still don't care

Trevor Noah is a faggot

Handler won't have an argument.

She'll just call Tomi mean words....which means nothing coming from a woman who wrote an autobiography of being a slut.

They'll probably just bond over abortion and talk about their vaginas for an hour.

Rooting for Tomi I don`t care about the other either way Tomi is great and I hope she go far and someday she win some responsibility position.

>"I'm a constitutional"
Vs
>Another dumb bitch I'm supposed to know

Would you looks at that...

>Implying reading from a teleprompter equates to even basic knowledge if politics

Hello new fag, please leave ---->

By abortion did you mean share tips on BBC??