Why don't we have an age law to use the internet? Anyone against this is an underage faggot btw

Why don't we have an age law to use the internet? Anyone against this is an underage faggot btw

Baby boomer detected

Impossible to control

There should be an age law along with an actual police force.

She's hot

who is that gal?

I can't tell if she's 28 or 15

Have my standards fallen so slow that this average looking girl is honestly a 9/10 compared to the slut culture of today in the West.

How will you enforce that without Big Brother-tier surveillance?

I'm 20

Nope, South Korea banned minors from playing online games past 12, it's works perfectly. Facebook and Instagram would easily be blocked as well.

At the very least it would send a message.

I'd hit it

>average
Wtf

Meanwhile, I'm sure most people here were on the net was before they were 18.

QT ALERT
QT ALERT
QT ALERT

Prove it faggot. Cut off your leg and post a picture of the rings inside

With time stamp

Ok brb

Past 12 what exactly? Online games are not the internet itself

Katy Ziffer

That's how I like em.

Nah. Im 20 now but ive been on Sup Forums since being 16

...waiting

Post tits too

Past midnight you fucking retard

That seems rather difficult, given how easy it is to lie about your age in making game accounts.

>Give no precision
>Expects others to understand his untermensch mentality
>Calls others retards

KEK

It is only for games moron, they are powerless

((()))
>young goys are hearing about the truth before we can fuck their minds up. We need to act
good afternoon goys, I mean guys, so those young anons am I right?! There should be an age limit to information access until (((we))) can warp their minds .

>implying social media and YouTube aren't making people degenerates who can't think for themselves
The only Jew is you

People are going to be idiots regardless. Either through ignorance or not understanding the information available.

Social media and youtube aren't making people degenerates, but is simply making degenerates more visible.

i actually agree but the only way i see is giving every citizen an internet ID card which is a jew tactic the jews are already trying to do so i say to you parents should just raise their kids properly.

this, all things considered, whites survived the internet age fairly well.

Funny, you shouldn't be playing games after 18 anyhow.

>Social media and youtube aren't making people degenerates, but is simply making degenerates more visible.

and then children watch that degeneracy because for some reason its funny to watch that degeneracy and then they act out and portray that degeneracy conscious or not.

Lets ban books as well

what age are you implying? 18? 13? 8?
i began a long redpill process around 12 looking up illuminati videos on the internet

yeah, I miss read that as mean younger than 12 years....
But alternately, 18 could be consider only 6 pm.

And it is the parent's job to help guide their child. Instead of putting restrictions on the kids, focus on making parents work with their children.

> the parent's job
and some parents literally dont give a shit. theyll give in and buy whatever electronic device their children want just so they shut the hell up.

It's not the state's job to raise children whose parents don't want to properly raise them

16 seems reasonable

i never said that. quite against that actually.

>giving the government more power to regulate and monitor people's internet access for arbitrary reasons
Certainly no way the kikes in power would use this against people who engage in online activities they don't like. If you trust our ZOG to do something like this then you are a complete retard. Just kys.

Umm what is the NSA? Is this bait?

>What is the NSA?
Probably not what you think it is, if you think they can magically cut off every child's internet access because you passed a law

if 16 were the age limit i would have never started my redpill journey
i would have accepted the leftist narrative of my school due to not being able to look up the truth and would be a dumbass accepting the status quo

We should issue internet licenses to people of certain ages as a source of government revenue, and to protect minors.

I don't mean that people would be unable to read anything, just that they would be limited in their capacity write. Think of it like a driver's license for shitposting.