Canadian City Govt. Funds Billboard Asking People To Check Their Privilege

heatst.com/culture-wars/canadian-city-govt-under-fire-for-funding-billboard-asking-people-to-check-their-privilege/?mod=sm_tw_post

>Authorities in the City of Saskatoon, Canada are under fire after paying for a billboard of a white man reminding people to ‘check their privilege’.

>The massive anti-racism ad, funded by local government tax dollars, has attracted negative attention on social media, where people slammed it for implying white people are by definition privileged and prejudiced against people of other ethnicity.

>It features a white man alongside the quote “I have to acknowledge my own privilege and racist attitudes.”

>The ad is part of a government multimedia campaign called “I am the Bridge” that urges people to share their experiences about racism.

>Local government officials have defended the billboard, claiming it is aimed at starting a conversation about racism in the city and larger society, Global News reported.

Remember when "check your privilege" was just tumblr meme instead of something we have to fund out of our own pockets so the government can propagandize it?

What the fuck happened?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Wb55teb1gJ0
vancouversun.com/news/local-news/douglas-todd-almost-7-in-10-metro-residents-will-be-non-white-in-two-decades
healthaim.com/america-whites-higher-risk-hopeless-feel-depression-blacks/56041
alan.com/2016/04/23/u-s-suicide-rates-higher-especially-for-whites/
students.com.miami.edu/netreporting/?page_id=1285
bbc.co.uk/newsbeat/article/34667100/poor-white-boys-get-a-worse-start-in-life-says-equality-report
washingtonpost.com/national/health-science/new-research-identifies-a-sea-of-despair-among-white-working-class-americans/2017/03/22/c777ab6e-0da6-11e7-9b0d-d27c98455440_story.html
washingtonpost
archive.is/WtX0B
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

how has canada not taken the cuck crown from sweden???

>> claiming it is aimed at starting a conversation

I fucking hate this normie meme

>racist billboard claiming to be against racism

Isnt Saskatoon very conservative? That should do well there.

Makes me want to be just a little more racist. Out of pure spite.

If I'm guilty of original sin already, I might as well just go with it.

fuck us man, we are fucking fucked so fucking badly : (

>ending racism

Do leftists really believe that this is an achievable goal?

How fucking stupid can you be?

>we need to have a conversation about race
>here's IQ differences between races
>w-what? NO! conversation over you bigot! now lose your job!

I am teh wall

STOP STRIVING FOR SUCCESS

Yea cuz we just run around screaming nigger at people or whatever.. These libs are fucking delusional.

Fagot just eat a yiros

succcc

Let's talk about average differences in races and ethnic groups and how these genetic differences means their will have different outcomes on average. Oh wait that's racist.

This

yes. i saw a tv report with some researcher talking about how we are biologically designed to fear foreigners, making us a tribal species. he went on to say "obviously, we are past that stage now and this function is useless" and pondered a "medical" solution to tricking our brains into accepting the """reality""" we already """""know""""" exists

Stop paying and voting for people who will even consider putting up such a racist sign.

Shame them.
Force them to live in a Toronto ghetto, or even better, deport them to Chicago.
Let them back in when they've fixed their attitudes.

>The ad is part of a government multimedia campaign called “I am the Bridge” that urges people to share their experiences about racism.
Kikes are really bothersome with their meddling, seeing how they have infected and control the minds of many of my peers is disheartening.

Niggers can nig if they keep it in their housing projects, just don't loiter near my home

Islam is only useful for creating murderous individuals, and a caste of people complacent towards violence done in Islam's name.

>Saskatoon
Guessing they still do lynchings.

Because as bad as we are, we still aren't quite there yet.

Although we also funded this shit a couple months ago:

youtube.com/watch?v=Wb55teb1gJ0

>Local government officials have defended the billboard, claiming it is aimed at starting a conversation about racism in the city and larger society, Global News reported.

There are too many kikes, and good goys in the Saskatoon / Saskatchewan governments.

Ahhhhahaha! It isn't enough to say just it. You need billboards for you whites who haven't quite gotten it yet. Does it help that the guy looks like a cuck? Yes.

I bet "on paper" we're already worse. We just have a big ocean that makes it harder for biotrash to get here.

inb4 white privilege tax

Racism has many useful uses. Fucking bitch.

Jizya in Canada when?

There does not need to be a day of the rake to clean Cuckada, it has jumped itself straight on the burn pile.

Being white is a privilege, got it.

>le all wytes are raycis maymay
When will this end?

Scientifically proven objective facts can be hate-speech in Canada and justifiably suppressed. t.Supreme court of Canada

Ironically Leftists are the people who least likely to want racism to end.

Quads don't lie.

...And the worst thing about this is that's fucking gonverment funded.

You now have ten seconds to justify why Canada shouldn't be nuked.

The city of Saskatoon is partnering with Tim Wise

I'm for trying to civilize the savages living in my country.
Leftists just want Visigoth 2 sacking western society boogaloo

please for the love of god nuke us

2nd for nuke all Canadian urban centers

"Anti-racism's only purpose is justify anti-white policies and deny biological differences"

- Rene Descartes

Please kill him. He is the worst fucking kike around.
Literally the epitome of the privileged jew that will never have to live with the consequences.
>lives in a 97% white secure gated community of rich folks
>the other non-whitrs are 1 Asian family and of course Jews
I want to fucking beat him with a cast iron pipe so fucking bad. Straight up fucking Brazilian favelamonkey kikes

Doing my part, fuck these kikes.

Of course they fucking would.

Tim Wise

>City of Saskatoon says billboard never meant to offend, but was successful at starting larger conversation on racism

Everytime

Here's the conservation about race they don't want to have.

vancouversun.com/news/local-news/douglas-todd-almost-7-in-10-metro-residents-will-be-non-white-in-two-decades

>Canada is experiencing the fastest rate of ethnic change of any country in the Western world, say international demographers.

>Almost seven of 10 Metro Vancouver residents will be visible minorities, or non-whites, in less than two decades, says Eric Kaufmann, a professor at University of London, Birkbeck, citing Statistics Canada projections.

>In addition, Kaufmann said, University of Laval professor Patrice Dion has worked with Statistics Canada officials to develop projections that suggest Canada as a whole, at the current rate of immigration, will be almost 80 per cent non-white in less than a century.

>A 2017 Statistics Canada report, titled Immigration and Diversity: Population Projections, forecasts the number of Canadians with visible minority status will “increase more rapidly than the rest of the population” and “could more than double by 2036 to between 12.8 million and 16.3 million.”

>Meanwhile, Canada is undergoing “the fastest rate of ethnic change of any country in the Western world,” Kaufmann said, describing how 300,000 immigrants are arriving each year in a country of 35 million people, with four in five of those immigrants being visible minorities.

>“I think a reasonable middle conclusion is that Canada will be 20 per cent white, 65 per cent non-white and 15 per cent mixed race by 2106,” he said.

What does "having conversations about racism" accomplish, other than spreading blame and more racism (against white people)?

Can they really spin it any other way? Have they convinced the public that it somehow makes a positive impact?

Whoever lives nearest that monstrosity should molotov it, or at the very least hurl literal shit at it till its removal

Here's the conservation about "privilege" they don't want to have.

We kinda have, but there are a few major differences between Canada and Sweden:

1.Here we actually have major dissidents who are quite popular, see Molyneux, Southern, Rebel Media and countless others. Sweden is totally cucked when it comes to media wise

2.This sort of overt cucking that is relatively harmless does more harm for them than anything, literally 95% of people will be turned off by this and it's been shown that anti racism programs actually have the exact opposite effect

3.CSIS does a great job of keeping our Muzzies in check

4.We can get guns, we do need a license, but anyone can own guns

Basically we're like a meme Sweden in that we do a lot of fruity shit like the gender pronouns, this billboard, beastiality, but we still have more free speech, more dissidents, more based security firms and more right to bear arms than Sweden.

I'm not saying we're Poland or anything, but all countries have issues, even despite America's freedoms you still have too many nig nogs and beaners.

>it isnt enough that you have affirmative action shitting on you for being a white male, you must also admit you have it easier than other people

i think im starting to understand the kind of infernal rage that fueled the holocaust

AHAHAHAHA WORSE THAN SWEDEN HOW DID IT HAPPEN SO FAST

>white privilege tax
you joke around, but it will actually happen soon enough in Canada.

why is it still up is the real question

What's wrong with people realizing they're racist? Maybe they'll finally realize that Ahmed isn't Canadian.

why would anyone stay at a country where they know they aren't high priority?

Is this supposed to be hilarious? Because it is

settle down sven

alright, lets discuss the vast overrepresentation a certain ((tribe)) has in media, banking and government and how they're using those positions to try to push an authoritarian new world order...

>OI VEY SHUT IT DOWN THIS CONVERSATION ABOUT PRIVILEGE IS OVER

If they're so privileged, why do they have by far the highest rate of suicide and depression?

healthaim.com/america-whites-higher-risk-hopeless-feel-depression-blacks/56041
alan.com/2016/04/23/u-s-suicide-rates-higher-especially-for-whites/
students.com.miami.edu/netreporting/?page_id=1285
bbc.co.uk/newsbeat/article/34667100/poor-white-boys-get-a-worse-start-in-life-says-equality-report
washingtonpost.com/national/health-science/new-research-identifies-a-sea-of-despair-among-white-working-class-americans/2017/03/22/c777ab6e-0da6-11e7-9b0d-d27c98455440_story.html

Why don't they benefit from race-based policies like affirmative action that protects and prioritizes them? Why is any "pro-White" organization considered socially unacceptable?

Every group has people who will favor their own kind, but whites are by far the most benevolent and the only ones who are constantly expected to bend over to avoid being accused of being "racist". You wouldn't see the equivalent of #OscarsSoWhite being taken seriously or getting traction in Asian countries that are 99% Asian or in India despite them making up a much larger share of the world's population than Whites. Or "#OscarsSoJewish" even if it's more accurate. Only whites are expected to go above and beyond to provide for other people. In fact they will cripple themselves just to be "inclusive". The fact that whites are considered the "default" in Western societies is just natural result of demographic majority and the country's history, just like blacks being the "default" in Africa, Asians being the default in Asian countries. The concept of "privilege" is an idea pushed to guilt and disempower whites and nothing else, essentially Marxist in nature.

Archived it

>washingtonpost com/national/health-science/new-research-identifies-a-sea-of-despair-among-white-working-class-americans/2017/03/22/c777ab6e-0da6-11e7-9b0d-d27c98455440_story.html
archive.is/WtX0B

>2020
>the intersectional collective alliance of pangender femiqueers of colour have finally managed to convince the white race to accept the uncomfortable truth that they are all racist
>with this new found knowledge of the evil that lurks within them, whites face up to what must be done
>by the time 2021 comes around, all none whites have been cleansed from the face of the Earth, and a new era of peace and prosperity emerges

>racism is good except when it's against whites
you drumpftards are hilarious

How's life down under?

>racism is bad
>except when it's against whites
>any non self-hating white person is a "drumpftard"

This is what leftists unironically think in the CURRENT YEAR.

I was listening to this on the AM this morning and people were calling in pissed off.

i used to be a liberal

now my heart rate doesnt even raise when i daydream about snapping the neck of a shitskin like you

or some white leftist cuck, too

i never tire of these smug faces, so fresh, so self-righteous.

So. Who are the "local government officials"? Fatty bitches? Fags? Dirty heebs?