G20 Hamburg clashes

livestreams:

ruptly:
youtube.com/watch?v=lSGN73sk-Ms

gloomtube (3 streams combined):
youtube.com/watch?v=-lXlYGEMU0o

reuters:
reuters.tv/l/nUQ/2017/07/06/anti-globalisation-protesters-demonstrate-against-g20

unicorn riot:
livestream.com/accounts/12767816/events/7580204

Washington post:
youtube.com/watch?v=Ll46UkBG5SM

- - - - - - - - - -

previous thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

de.wikipedia.org/wiki/Verunglimpfung_des_Staates_und_seiner_Symbole
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

cute larping from those faggot entitled germans

this is so unbelievable sad...

Once we had the RAF to spread fear and death among the rich and the politicians and now .... this...

Jesus Christ what a bunch of faggots.

Why did they choose Hamburg? It's the Antifa capital, G20 looks like every 1st May.

Where's that german commie from the last thread? Tell your pathetic friends to start throwing shit you faggot.

kek that is some drugged up hobo in the pink and green

this shit is so cringey

larping like they're in fucking MadMax, German autism at its finest.

Guys, do we need another World War to put the Huns back in their place?

>anarchists marching with communists
They do know that their ideologies are the complete opposite, right?

>REEE TAKE DOWN THOSE FILTHY CAPITALIST TRASHCANS

Probably to rub their dicks in ANTIFAs face.

These NEETs aren't accomplishing anything, but getting their first shower in months must be nice for them.

retarded no border chanting

purge when?

come back hitler

your people need you

>retarded no border chanting

The news are calling it an anti-globalist protest too.

Hans and Fritz are these people the equivalent of our blacks?

>Globalists protesting communication between countries
It doesn't make sense.

and again it's confirmed that there is not a single black antifa protestor in hamburg. truly the masterrace

Ancaps are.

AnComms are not.

Communism (muh true Communism) is stateless in its final form, AnComms just add minor differences to it.

I'm confused.
Isn't G20 a living embodiment of globalism and international banking? Are these not the same things that are funding antifa?
What is antifa exactly rioting against?

REEE THAT POOR CAR WAS INNOCENT!

They're just as confused as you are, user.
They don't know either.

controlled opposition

kek

>We coming for you, Nazis!

anfia literally unemployed hobos, drug addicts and boomers who think they are cool

against everything you fucking retard. we hate capitalism fuck them, fuck trump fuck the police fuck this country. burn it all to the ground.

if I can legally go outside burn cars down, throw stones at the police and burn the german flag why wouldnt I ? for all I care humanity can just die and nothing of value would be lost.

Because niggers are busy getting high on money from free gibs. There were a lot of sand niggers, though.
>truly the masterrace
Don't like this country or white people? Fuck to Pakistan then.

no one with a job is outside on the streets

>burn it all to the ground.

he still uses the internet

you cant legally burn the german flag faggot
de.wikipedia.org/wiki/Verunglimpfung_des_Staates_und_seiner_Symbole

This is how it began in '68 and this is how it can start again. Takes just one cop to kill a protester and we have the same situation again.

>"we are peaceful, what are you?"
>peacefully blocking the road in the process :^)

Is this where they shot the Mad Max films?

>t.17 year old edgelord who misunderstands Nietzsche

This post is so edgy that I'm bleeding from my wrists as I type this.

i fucking wish senpai

>stateless communism
lmao good fucking luck

You shouldn't have told him. Should've convinced him to go burn it in front of a cop station

Isn't that a globalist chant or phrase? I thought they were anti-globalist?

>Dat gif

EIN ZWEI DREI GUTEN HEUTE LEUTE!!!!!

Kek, are they playing dress up? I wonder how much time they spent coming up with the perfect riot outfit.

About time anti-fa got back to protesting globalization and the E.U. instead of chasing around imaginary Nazis.

You should probably leave the country you claim to hate. Staying in a country you hate is basically the definition of insanity.

Its an organized protest that went through the proper bureaucracy and is 100% aligned with the constitution.
If you dont like our Verfassung go shit up some other country you fucking spreewaldnigger!

They're too fucking dumb to realize they're useful idiots for international bankers and corporations. This retard is a perfect example

I wonder what Euro Antifa thinks of U.S. Antifa.

I guess that's going to be their narrative now, fuck everything.

oh wow user you really showed me what are they gonna do ? the fucking police cant do anything even if you do it in plain sight they are bitches we are the law here.

you guys dont get it this system forced me to go to school and waste my best years with shit I didnt want to learn or do. now they force me to work for some capitalist asshole if I ever want to buy nice things and for what ? just so some balding retard like Trump can have a private jet plated in gold. fuck all of this, fuck this system. anarchy is what we need, no police, no rules, no politicians, no borders that would be sanctuary.

Common enemies I suppose. Anarchists need the state out of the way and so do Commies. They'll purge the anarchists afterwards.

What have you done to thwart Neo-Liberalism, the blood-soaked altar, upon which smiling, diverse, tolerant priests sacrifice every race, every culture and every nation?

Posting on Sup Forums does not count. for once, I'm going to have to hand the day to Anti-Fa.

Said it tons of times, European ANTIFAgs wouldn't last or try anything in the US that they would in Europe.

>destroying property like burning cars is oka in our caricature of a country
day of the rope coming soon commie

golly gee, why not warm yourself at the fire of peace

>Protesting globalization

>By chanting support for globalization

lel

Got to hand it to you brother, you are genuinely scary, I am literally shaking as I type.
You are the don, so cool, so brave, so defiant.
Amazing that people as personally powerful and charismatic as you would choose to grace us with your presence
thanks man

>so what are you using this free speech to protest
>were protesting free speech
Really makes me think.

I've been busy working like civilized people all day. Someone spoonfeed me pls and tell me why they are chimping out

>forced me

How did they do that, threats of violence? Pointed gun at you? Threatened you with jail time?

please just do in front of a police station

Kek, you and your spoiled lily white ilk are going to shriek like fucking howler monkeys when people get fed up with your shit.

they are so retarded they don't even know what they stand for other than some stupid catch phrases repeated often enough for them

It's the communist conundrum of supporting mass-immigration while claiming to be pro working-class, from your mom's suburban two-story, jobless.

They'll actually call out neo-liberalism , but are otherwise so politically clueless they can't see the keep-away being played on them.

G20 protest, it happens pretty much every year or whatever.

This is actually nothing this time though. I think tomorrow is the actual G20 meeting, so something better later?

>those detroit tier buildings with graffiti

Hamburg bommed to the ground again, when?

>you guys dont get it this system forced me to go to school and waste my best years with shit I didnt want to learn or do

You must be 18 years or older to post here.

>that would be sanctuary.

The first thing someone would do is set up a cartel(it's not a crime) and enslave you(also not a crime).

>play Yakety Sax in your head as you watch it

Hans stop larping

>everyone, including police, just chilling at the fire

>"It's like I'm my own Gaia avatar!"

>no borders that would be sanctuary

note to self, look up sanctuary in the dictionary

Why have the polizei not teargassed the fuck out of the crowds

rip my ears

when you dont go to school the police shows up and forces you. thats how it is in germany and trust me they knew my mother by name before I even knew what fractions were

ANTIFA are just tools for globalist neoliberals though.
They activated in the US upon someone like Hillary Clinton (a posterchild for neoliberal globalism) losing an election. It's pretty obvious who their paymasters are.

We all know that deep down their only ideology is hatred of whites. The most extreme anarchist would gladly choose a commie tsar over a republican president

Well, at least they made it clear they care more about LARPing than politics.

Why even try to break that?

>no borders that would be sanctuary.

You can't function in a western society so wtf are you going to do if most of africa comes?

That edge thou

>they knew my mother by name before I even knew what fractions were

There's your problem.

I was reading and then outta nowhere, BOOM. My hands got all sweaty with pins an needles in my palms.

So you didn't fight or run away, you complied like everyone else, like a good drone?

Gawd that edge is sharp. What color is your hair?

>you guys dont get it this system forced me to go to school and waste my best years with shit I didnt want to learn or do

kek literally niggers have more intelligence than you

i was just gonna say they look like they're LARPing as mad max characters

why arent the cops putting the fire out???

Well, at least now we know where all the BLM money went

Get to work, Sup Forums

You don't get it bro

everybody who was ever born into some sort of system they had no choice about
Successful people (unlike yourself) adapt to the prevailing conditions and by achieving power incrementally are able to exert change

Idiots shout about how shit the system is and turn into feckless losers
think about it user

lol

so true

You are whiter than white. T spechealist snowflake on earth. Lefties complain about white entitlement in America, but holyshit you're entitled.

Ya...antifa are used by the Kikes to control real riots.

forgot the fucking picture:

G20 Hamburg - Bunch of larper Edition

they only beneift my cause of burning this shithole down. everyone I know in the antifa knows that niggers are bad news for our country but thats exactly why we want more refugees. I dont care what happens to me personally I just want the establishment to bleed.

This protest is low energy