I have reason to believe that tomorrow some happening will occur

First some background on 9/11 and its symbolism, if you know about this already just skip to the last part of the second post

9/11 was a ritual sacrifice dedicated to tisha bav. tisha bav is associated with the destruction of (((their))) 2 temples, like the 2 towers and other great misfortunes and false one the 9th day of the 11th month (9/11 just switched around. the towers were also symbolizing the two pillars famous in masonsymbology, boaz and jachin standing for the moon and the sun.
10 is a number associated with perfection. 9/11 thus symbolizes the jump from imperfection (9) to a point of even succeeding the (divine/godly) perfection (11).
11 years before 9/11, on the very same day bush held his new world order speech
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/New_world_order_(politics)
>The phrase "new world order", as used to herald in the post–Cold War era, had no developed or substantive definition. There appear to have been three distinct periods in which it was progressively redefined, first by the Soviets, and later by the United States before the Malta Conference, and again after Bush's speech of September 11, 1990.
11 years after 9/11 on the very same day the benghazi attack happened.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2012_Benghazi_attack
>The 2012 Benghazi attack that September was coordinated against two United States government facilities in Benghazi, Libya
>At 9:40 p.m., September 11, members of Ansar al-Sharia attacked the American diplomatic compound in Benghazi
it also marked the start of a new millenia (there is no year 0, 2000 was still the 2nd millenia, the 3rd one started in 2001. 1st millenia year 1-1000, 2nd 1001-2000, 3rd 2001-3000)
thus all the predictions in the media probably werent initiated, but just realized the plans based on the symbology and understood that the sole purpose of the buildings was to come crashing down again

Other urls found in this thread:

biblestudy.org/bibleref/meaning-of-numbers-in-bible/7.html
anyforums.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

also before you had two (many) world trade centers, those then got destroyed and replaced/traded for a ONE WORLD tradecenter. E pluribus unum. out of many one. further more the unification of opposing energies jachin and boaz represent, moon and sun, male and female, good an evil is a common theme in the occult
the star of davids (what i believe) original meaning is the unification of male and female, and by extend generally polar opposites. its basically another version of ying and yang. only later was it used for a symbol of saturn, and judaism. rothschild used it back on his store back then and made it later a jewish symbol, corrupted and then act like it was theirs from the beginning like they always do.
they do this to:
1. make people who find out about it think thats the real meaning and start worshipping their deity as they believe thats what it was all about from the beginning
b) make them turn away from it and even disregarding the positive expects instead of only the corrupted things
III: rechannel their prayers/thoughts/energy to their deity.
One believe was that magic springs into existence where 2 polar opposites meet. good and evil, the above and below, male and female. especially the unification of the last is one of the most holy events in many cultures where the magic of life happens and the first step for the existence of a new human has been made.

So, this was about 9/11. "But why would something tomorrow because of this" you might ask:
We have in the jewish Calendar the year 5777, between 9/11/2001 and 7/7/2017 are 5777 days. Furthermore its 77 days from 7/7 to the september 23rd prophecy.
Chances are (((they))) planned something

Any cool astrological events happening tomorrow?
If not, then nothing will happen

bump

i cant tell. am not good with the astrological stuff. but september 23rd is the day the biblical prophecy comes true among the stars. and 7/7 is exactly 77 days before september 23rd, and 7 is an important number

biblestudy.org/bibleref/meaning-of-numbers-in-bible/7.html
>Used 735 times (54 times in the book of Revelation alone), the number 7 is the foundation of God's word. If we include with this count how many times 'sevenfold' (6) and 'seventh' (119) is used, our total jumps to 860 references.
>Seven is the number of completeness and perfection (both physical and spiritual). It derives much of its meaning from being tied directly to God's creation of all things. According to Jewish tradition, the creation of Adam occurred on October 7th, 3761 B.C. (or the first day of Tishri, which is the seventh month on the Hebrew calendar). The word 'created' is used 7 times describing God's creative work (Genesis 1:1, 21, 27 three times; 2:3; 2:4). There are 7 days in a week and God's Sabbath is on the 7th day.
>The Bible, as a whole, was originally divided into 7 major divisions. They are 1) the Law; 2) the Prophets; 3) the Writings, or Psalms; 4) the Gospels and Acts; 5) the General Epistles; 6) the Epistles of Paul; and 7) the book of Revelation. The total number of originally inspired books was forty-nine, or 7 x 7, demonstrating the absolute perfection of the Word of God.

maybe ask on /x/ about the stars tomorrow.

Oh shut the fuck up faggot. You were probably the same person who believed all those dumbfuck 2012 things. Just stop with this shitposting and go to sleep

im not speaking about some biblical or natural event tomorrow, but some (((event))). a falseflag or something similar. and those can be predicted if you realize how (((they))) think
>inb4 then why did nothing else be predicted yet
think again

Good points. Numerology has power because those in charge believe in it.

>Republican national security

Isn't there supposed to be a false flag against CNN in Atlanta tonight?

no goy

didnt hear about that. but would make sense in order to try to justify censoring shit on the internet. but i doubt that would be about the date as this would be more spontanious. unless the whole story with the doxxing is a ruse and we are being played and that they specifically started the doxxing story to create and outrage to then falseflag and create censorship.
either way i somehow feel like the doxxing story is some distraction, but every occasion to BTFO MSM is a good one i guess.
where did you hear about the false flag thing?

more like this please

thats creepy. sandy hook screams pizzagate to me though
>depictions of ritually abused children
>rumors of sexring in the town

5.8 earthquake north of Yellowstone today.

It's about to happening.

i thought about HAARP induced earthquake at yellowstown with a magnitude of 7,7 to trigger the eruption, but we will see i guess. there is also good chance nothing happens since Sup Forums is always right, unless when it comes to predicting happenings

i dont have any more unfortunately

I just leave this picture here, and see if the thread gets deleted cuz of this..

some dude that clearly knew too much posted it here yesterday

how do you know it wasnt a larper?

looks fake as fuck bro. if thats what the whole "alenselfi" stuff was about im dissappointed

Also, YouTube seems to think Michael Jackson is coming back tomorrow.

what? how did they get that idea?

Here is the real one

Some bump

>I have reason to believe that tomorrow
I have reason to believe that on the 46th day darkness will befall the land, and the stars will shine in the day, and it will usher in a new and extended era of faggotry on Sup Forums.
OP is merely a foreshadowing of what will be.
>mark my words, damn it!

It better not. 7/7 is my birthday.

Did anything super important happen on 7/7/7?

some live earth event, other than that i dont see anything of significance back then.

46th day of what? and what are the reasons?
god do i hate cryptic/cliffhanger shitposts.

>Not implicitly understanding that 2012 was the year everything turned to shit.

Has Bono caught cancer or something?

>46th day of what?
today is day 0.
prepare well.

so you are just referring to the eclipse in august? we will see about what happens there

kek

Where did my original post go? I had posted ITT just now
with a ton of evidence leading up to the events of tomorrow
It was like 40 lines long and each line went from
both sides of the screen, picture, green text.
And the picture consisted of a bunch of statistics, gematria,
quotes from different celebrities(all red-pilled, of course)
FUCK WHERE DID MY ORIGINAL POST GO?>

welp, guess you have to type it again user

last bump if noone cares anymore

Bump, quality posts OP

No one cares

>>/x/

>Some happening
can be literally anything.

Anyways, what are you smoking op? Give me some.

that is really weird with the saudi king not coming but apparently renting an entire hotel. did they maybe just make a mistake since they didnt get the memo he doesnt come and assumed he is one of those renting entire hotels like they usually do?

well, if he is assassinated we at least know who is behind it. if he gets mortally wounded and survives he is probably one of the heads of the beast
>3One of the heads of the beast appeared to be fatally wounded. But the mortal wound was healed, and the whole world was astonished and followed the beast.
where is the blood of the patriarchs from?

this guy cared though

Why is this always a .gif?? Bullshit

>Those digits

Nice meme boss

You're a bump guy

i guess the one who made that saved it as gif. seeing the size of the image everything else possibly would have been to big of a file to upload

last bump for sleep. if something happens in the next few hours you heard it here first