U.S. empire will fall by 2020

according to Nobel Prize-nominated Norwegian professor Johan Galtung, who successfully predicted Soviet collapse
>US global power is in a phase of accelerated decline under the leadership of Donald Trump
>the President-elect's critical attitude to Nato also indicated the US would cease to be a superpower.
He attracted controversy in 2000 when he predicted US global power would collapse by 2025
thoughts?

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/122224192/#q122224488
motherboard.vice.com/en_us/article/d7ykxx/us-power-will-decline-under-trump-says-futurist-who-predicted-soviet-collapse
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

good, I dont want to take care of the EU state. Let them crash and burn.

do you actually think the result of the US collapsing will mean you no longer keep the US Army in Germany?

predicting the soviet collapse was about as easy as predicting that the sun will rise tomorrow

who gives a fuck

Any Crash is squarely on the Jew's for their economic malfeasance

Trump can avert Jewish Crash though

Fine by me. You Euro shits can pay for your own defense. Bonus: you won't have to shill for the (((United States))) anymore.

Could be because of the third world filth we've been letting in since 1965.

America should remove all restrictions towards White immigration.

>predicted soviet collapse
So... did he predict water would be wet?

Good, hopefully something great can rise from the ashes and we can remove the kikes once and for all.

You misspelled tommorrow

It couldn't be more obvious that this country is going to break-up before long.

The guy's a retarded marxist who believes in institutional racism and sexism, and praised Mao. Someone with such a poor understanding of the world can't predict shit.

Also, what he's actually talking about is the US foreign policy, which he refers to as imperialism. He doesn't believe the US will seize to exist as a country.

America being a "global power" means that it's the world's policeman. We send our money and soldiers all over the world, maintain military presence in nearly every major country and generally provide an umbrella for others to remain safe under.

In exchange, they throw piss and shit on us and try to subvert our government.

I say we should pull everything back, build that fucking wall and watch the world burn.

>predicted Soviet collapse
What prescience!

indeed!

It's possible. We're moving closer to some kind of collapse. I'm seeing more and more young, capable white men simply dropping out of society and refusing to engage. This can't possibly end well.

>accelerated decline
The economy is fucking booming right now and gas is cheap as fuck. If this is what accelerated decline looks like then I want more.

Don't talk to ROW about this. They are fucking hopeless. They still don't realize we're just going to walk away from our debts, point our guns at them and ask 'what are you fucking going to do about it?"

They actually believe we're as weak as they are. Fucking tools.

I don't know what being a super power means but I don't want my country to own the world or control it through force nor do I wish for my country to be responsible for anything beyond its borders unless it will effect us directly.
I also don't care about having the biggest GDP.

I want to live in a country where people are free, where borders are for keeping people out and where Government is small, honest and works to break up monopolies and other issues relating to honest capitalism rather then aiding them.
I want a country with independent and happy people who are free. I want a military who's job is to protect our borders and to protect our country and its resources from foreign powers.
Basically I wanna live in a white country with a stable and not overly large population that focuses on using technology to make people more independent and that shrinks Government whenever possible.
I don't care about ruling the world and I hate most forms of globalism. We can trade with other nations I guess but even that seems undesirable to me. With a normal sized and stable population we should have all the resources we need at home, we should be able to make anything we need ourselves. Let the rest of the world fight over power, GDP and whatever nonsense they want.

Divination is a sin.

This. As much as people like to make fun of the NEET Virgins the fact that they are only growing in numbers shows that something is not right with society. People are just dropping out of life and collecting NEETbux.

Women aren't doing much better either since most of them are just going to end up being old roasties that are not capable of living independently.

don't we all want that ? I want that.
where do we move to build the america of our time ?

It was foretold

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/122224192/#q122224488

and Galtung warned that during this phase of decline, the US was likely to go through a phase of reactionary "fascism"

sauce: motherboard.vice.com/en_us/article/d7ykxx/us-power-will-decline-under-trump-says-futurist-who-predicted-soviet-collapse

Yeah, there's something to this. It's a malaise that just keeps spreading because the jig is up and they know it. Most jobs pay less than 20 dollars an hour and you'll never get ahead. What's the point if you're just going to treadmill away for some kike?

>Vice
you need to leave

I don't know brother though I fear we will always carry with us a strong feeling of hiraeth.

Still one must work hard and not give into feelings of despair.
We must make the best of it.

was that graphic made in 2000?

We're going to recede from the world stage, but we won't collapse as a nation for a long time

A beautiful vision, user.
I was thinking about this myself earlier today.
>in order to create our ideal society, we would have to forfeit our hyperpower status
It's absolutely worth it. With our global decline, Jewish power may at least be temporarily in question. Meanwhile, we will live happily and homogeneously at home, still more than capable of defending our borders.

His prediction of the Soviet collapse is worthless, considering that every economist on Earth (yes, even Soviet economists) knew that the Soviets would collapse. Nobody thought the Soviets would last forever. They were terrified they'd nuke the Earth before they collapsed.

Pic very much related.

tommorrow

It's pretty vague what a superpower/global power means.

By many criteria, the US has already failed. It's no longer the same empire it was during the cold war and slightly after it.

will you rename yourself Los Americanos del United Statas...?

just another partisan attack based only in personal bias

the us empire has been in decline since the 70s

did he mention poland would be chanting DONALD TRUMP.. 15k strong.. even hitler didn't have initial crowds like that.

we are on par. to become leaders of mars.
fuck op and his jew puppets.

MEMES ARE GOING TO DECIMATE THE LARGEST RUN JEW ORGANISATION IN THE WORLD. LET THAT SINK IN.. bigley.

TODAY IS ALSO MY BIRTHDAY.
FUCKING GO WILD I WANT FUCKING JULY 6TH MEMES. THE DAY OF THE ACKNOWLEDGEMENT OF UNSTOPPABLE ANOMALIES. WE SHALL NOT FALTER, WE SHALL NOT SLIDE, WE CAN NOT EVEN DIE, IF THEY TRY TO DIVIDE.
SIEEEG HEIL AMERIA.
FUCK ISRAEL.

So?

>MEMES ARE GOING TO DECIMATE...
too bad you have no memes

>3 decades of zionist jews rule
>8 years of communist nigger rule
>oh wow the the country is falling appart how could this possibly happenb?!?!?

Dosen't take a genius to figure it out

i'm basically living off the grid already and I don't identify as a citizen of where I was born because they are doing too much shit.
Working off the radar for cash for 8 years, I've accumulated the money but I don't know where is my promise land yet, I am still looking for it

kek

>TODAY IS ALSO MY BIRTHDAY.

:3

So is predicting the future of the country that is about to become Brazil 2.0 demographically

How do you get internet?