Why are south european countries really bad when it comes about economy?

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/_/search/subject/knowledge bomb/username/anonymous5/tripcode/!!9O2tecpDHQ6/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Prince_Eugene_of_Savoy
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Antemurale_Christianitatis#Croatia
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Croatia#Religion
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

they're shitskins

busy genociding moors & other assortments of niggers

Because they are mighty warriors than can cuck any nordicuck and german whenever they want , also the inferiors pay tributes to the glorious master race

Nah bro , shitskins are the americunts and their mexican bloodbrothers

Since when is Croatia a southern european country?

Because the current european work ethics comes from the most jewified form of christanity, protestantism.
Dont forget to work 10 hours a day, goy.

The Mediterranean lost the title of largest trade sea to the Atlantic and Pacific.

Italy and Spain are in G20, and they're more roboticized than France

Because we bleed them dry.

Also, population density. The world runs on a debt economy, so more bodies produce more economic power, which can then be leveraged internationally. Also, the euro. See Greece's economy pre/post eu, it literally tanks.

Italy was the amongst the 5 biggest economies just in the 80/90s.

Than kraut took power through the EU....

with less economy less niggers

They were all raped by sand-niggers.

Because of abusive EU policies. Spain's getting a lot better in that regard now, though, and we're going to keep improving.

Fuck off Austrian stableman, stay on Cerekovec Svtinecki or whatever. Dalmatia is only part of Croatia worth mentioning

German bank keeping em down. Euro is bad for everyone that is struggling makes them unable to get out of recession.

Fiscal policy tied to eurozone - they are unable to inflate their currency to deal with their debts.

Less protestantism = less capitalistic mentality

They like siesta and dont work, and you are rapebaby of them

His grandparents on both sides were likely Italian immigrants

56%

Genetics

švabe, samo su oni krivi

Aren't we east european by your dumb standards?

Thats bullshit though, catholic are some of the most jew tier people i have ever met, protestants are hard working.

Too much sun leads to laziness

Too hot to work..

mad?

Fixed that map of you
This is Southern Europe

Oh sorry, I forgot

don't forget that we were the ones defending europe throughout the history while other countries were literal white niggers doing whatever they want since they had no issues with defending their homeland from invading countries.
if it wasn't for southern europe all the rest of europe would've been already muslim territory.

>implying they care
sometimes i wonder how Europe would've looked like if it weren't for croatia and serbia

fpbp

Dont forget that France was in alliance with ottomans

They work the same as you, but more in the night
That´s why you´re jealous

>W-WE DEFENDED EUROPE

shut the fuck up you retarded shitskin, piss off with your retarded analogy

Austrian Empire says hi to you, blood feuds-possessed half-Turk rapebaby

no need to wonder, just wait a few years.
ok :^)
what's your education on the balkans?
don't say internet memes, user.

Awful rulers, a very Christian view of wealth/success and overall lack of resources in Portugal's case

Because they have always been Historically invaded by Africans & Islam.

(Thread Archives: archive.4plebs.org/_/search/subject/knowledge bomb/username/anonymous5/tripcode/!!9O2tecpDHQ6/ )

This really shows once you look at Genetics of the people that are living there & recent events involving Refugees/Migrants & EU Economy issues.

they arent multiculti enough.

On the Balkans we have the excuse of Communism.
Italy, Spain, Greece and Portugal have no excuse.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Prince_Eugene_of_Savoy

saved the pic, always good to have something available to piss those angry roaches

>south european
The fuck is doing Yougoslavia with us? they are East Europeans

In the case of my country, we're recovering from housing bubble (some countries are starting to suffer consequences now) and we have to abide restrictive european impositions.
Also, this is a not-that industrialized country where tourism one of the main sources of income. People with degrees must emigrate to find a proper job outside, and the dinosaur entrepreneur stays here, making fleeting small businesses. But this is changing, we will get stronk as we always did.

Germany is exploiting southern countries through Euro.
They have less productive economy but Euro have same value for every country.
If they keep original currency, they could correct economy better.

those roaches couldn't even conquer us when we were at war with all our neighboring countries and just made us a vassal state with a few regional ottoman mayors.
like i said, stuff your meme education up your ass czech faggot and ignore all the other wars we removed them from the balkans while nobody even gives a fuck about you.
that dick must be really hard right now. :^)
shitting on other countries while hiding behind a fake flag really shows how much of a "man" you are, user.
we are all closer to mediterraneans than eastern europeans, we may have the slovenian culture but we area completely different race and are considered closer to mediterraneans than slavs.

during the war with mongols even sultan's sons left the battlefield when ottomans started to lose but serbian prince and his soldiers fought to the end. serbs were loyal servants.

During the Great War, there were numerous blood feuds in the Balkans. Fucking pathetic retards don´t even know, that the war is there

Don´t even try
Nice bait

i insist. serbs were loyal servants.

Hot.

>closer to mediterraneans
>completely different race
> considered closer to mediterraneans than slavs
No you are not, I would take Romania instead before you, even if they are 40% gypsy they are more close to us than you, I'll take Poland before as honorary Mediterranean because they are catholics

we're more catholic than you, faggot

Half ortodox half muslim is what all of that is

I have no clue goyim.

Yugos are a mix of everything desu
They are clearly not Mediterranean, they have some Southern influence due to Italian and Greek connection in culture
But Russia and Austria-Hungary were to deep in their lands to consider them as Southern European

keep larping you brown fuck
you belong in morroco

In our case, fascism for too long. Education was discouraged because the regime wanted to keep people as stupid as possible to stay there as long as possible. Retards.

we rely so much in gold that brought us glory and graze, no we just have left tourism

Top kek >Ottoman till the XIX

Anon5 will you be revealing humanity's true home planet in your Origins thread?

>arab's knowledge of basic history
lmao

Our monarchy was a union of brother nations fighting against you and your mongrel puppets

nobody cares about your images and meme education that you saved from Sup Forums, user.
wanna talk about the crusades and that one pivotal battle that would've never happened without the balkans defending for years? how old are you even and what is your education even?
you are an idiot.
you are just posting serb propaganda that was used to fill the hate for the ottomans, and don't even dare to post the image where ottomans are raping bulgarian women and say that those are serb females.
if you ever read a book you'd be more aware that you are more balkan and sandnigger blood than anything else, even if a rape baby was born here it would have ended up in the janniseries and just ended up fucking your turkish women or just got killed. we had a population of less than 1% turkish, but hang on to your roach education and believe everything you want, balkan bro.

>Yugos are a mix of everything desu
Yugos are not a single ethnicity and Croats/Bosniaks are dominantly Illyrian

Specifically, people from the Dinaric Alps are neither Slavs nor Meds

>But Russia and Austria-Hungary were to deep in their lands to consider them as Southern European
Russia never had anything to do with us, but Croatia is half Austrian half Italian influenced

>being this actually blind
jesus i hope you are trolling

Yes that's Belgrade 1800

2.0 - even Austria joined in

>Illyrian

Triggered.

Italy is the most powerfull economy in the EU after Germany so this thread is a big fail

Yes, that map shows that Croatia isn't under Ottoman rule
Are you blind?
You even said this

This chart is retarded
99% of the bosnian population is a mix of every race from that chart
I am blonde, 2m tall and i come from sinj

>Yougoslavia
I never said Croatia

Sup Forums really made me like the croats.
>132677367
>I never said Croatia
croatia was part of yugoslavia you fucking desperado.

>i come from sinj
You're part of the Dinaric race, just like most Bosnians. Congrats

Yes but, like i said
Most people here are mixed, Dinaric's are described as Dark haired, pale skinned and with brown eyes

Spain is a shithole with 20% unemployment rate, they should stop siesta time.

Italy is bankrupt and corrupt

Portugal is.....non country

Balkan shitholes are still balkan shitholes

That is all

You're retard.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Antemurale_Christianitatis#Croatia
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Croatia#Religion

>if you have dark features you're a muslim rape baby
i hate this part of 4ch

as mixed i meant like mixed between med's, dinarids or alpinid's

Arguing about who's whiter is borderline retarded

Again, I was talking about Yugoslavia as whole and the Serbs were 3 times bigger

By we you mean us? Croatians? Then yes. Since you were busy sucking baba osman's cock

These threads always turn into race baiting, instead of using ignorant race bullshit to further your agenda how about you guys actually talk about why your economy is so bad and how it can be made better
> pro tip: keep to the topic and make a thread if you want to push whatever agenda about race you have

You’re an idiot.
Slovenia is an african country.

Proof: saharan sand in our mountains

the sand is on the snow.. not the best pic.

Is this 2007? We are breddy good.

>inb4 muh unemployment

Irrelevant in the grand picture.

sure thing serbbro

i also forgot to add that nobody really gives a fuck about your country, user.

what? we have robots working on turism and oranges? first time i hear

Italy's economy, both historically and up until recently (say, the early 2000s), wasn't bad at all. After WW2 the only real crisis was within the late 1970s.

However, it has become stagnant and kept under by a combination of different things:
- Bureacracy and government (Italy's fault)
- Excessive Debt and Taxes (Italy's fault)
- The length of civil trials (Italy's fault, compounded by the EU)
- The Euro (a killer for Italian economy)
- The Economic Agreements within the EU (Badly damaging several sectors of Italian economy, like tourism and agriculture)
- The 'Special government' from Monti onwards (2010+), forced upon us by the EU.
- The immigrant crisis (France, UK, USA fault for bombing Libya, EUR and GER fault for first fining us when we were removing them, then creating Frontex to ferry the rapefugees here)

Everyone who noticed a skin tone difference correlating to economic capability, infrastructure, and the completely coincidental IQ / crime rates are fucking racists. It's like, where do they even come up with this hate filled message? It's not based in facts.