What is the best way to rid the world of Islamic extremism?

What is the best way to rid the world of Islamic extremism?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_r7eNvrTQJM
off-guardian.org/2015/10/05/guardian-accidentally-shows-even-more-proof-syrian-rebels-are-western-stooges/
realclearpolitics.com/video/2015/08/10/former_dia_chief_michael_flynn_says_rise_of_isis_was_willful_decision_of_us_government.html
truth-out.org/progressivepicks/item/33180-wikileaks-reveals-how-the-us-aggressively-pursued-regime-change-in-syria-igniting-a-bloodbath
moonofalabama.org/2016/09/todenhöfer-interview-with-al-nusra-commander-the-americans-stand-on-our-side.html
medium.com/insurge-intelligence/ex-intel-officials-pentagon-report-proves-us-complicity-in-isis-fabef96e20da
zerohedge.com/news/2016-09-05/us-trained-special-ops-fighter-islamic-states-new-top-commander-iraq
breitbart.com/national-security/2014/07/08/us-backed-moderate-free-syrian-army-factions-join-islamic-state-terror-group/
globalresearch.ca/logistics-101-where-does-isis-get-its-guns/5454726
en.zamanalwsl.net/readNews.php?id=5696
telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/middleeast/syria/11882195/US-trained-Division-30-rebels-betrayed-US-and-hand-weapons-over-to-al-Qaedas-affiliate-in-Syria.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nour_al-Din_al-Zenki_Movement
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Like this.

Asperger's genocide

Stop funding them, let Assad's boys do their thing.

Nuke germany, france and sweden

Rid the world of Muslims.
The only way, actually.

>What's the best way to rid the world of X?

Looking back through history, the answer has always been genocide/cultural displacement.

Remove Islam from the face of the earth

nukes
start with the roaches glass all below

Stop arming them

we need to use their religion and superstitions against them.
allah should be bluebeamed into the sky above mecca and tell them to relax.

Yeah, this seems like the only option. maybe re-education camps for the children

Yeah, stop it, america

Nuke Israel.

Pig America stop funding weapon to country and bad guy

From orbit...it's the only way to be sure.

>Having this terrible a grasp on middle eastern conflict

I can think of one kind of camp they belong in.

I remember when that truck started showing up in ISIS vids. The guy who owns that plumbing company is in my area of the state. People thought he had donated the truck to ISIS or some shit and was getting threats. Keks were had.

>for the children
Too late

stop getting involved in the middle east and let them sort things out by themselves

Hmm, maybe we should give them a ring.

>that pixelated script
God damn, here copy this and make a better version damn

اللعة اللَّه

woops forgot a nun
اللعنة اللَّه

>let the enemy of the west grow that's sure to work

You kill each and every one of them and their supporters

Re indoctrinate them with a new religion that convinces them to kill themselves

Well that is happening slowly

Christian Extremism

nuke israel

and a priest
اللعنة اللَّه

ftfy

the time for that has passed

blow up mecca
anyone who is outraged is placed on a list and killed as soon as possible
no more muslims or sympathizers

what exactly did you fix?

Give them fidget spinners... or idk, stop bombing the cunts and stealing their oil?

Metal.

>Christian Extremism
yeah because that has worked out so well for the world so far.

put down lord of the rings and read a fucking history book, M8.

Gas the jews especially chabad worldwide

shower them all in pigs blood and bacon.

What you do is fire up Milo videos, and conclude that the best course of action is to antagonize the rest of the muslim population who either don't subscribe to extremism, Islamism or both.

At the same time you offer the practical solution of "Deport all Muslims", which will definitely happen and not have a counter productive propaganda effect.

They have said repeatedly that our bombing is not the cause for their jihad.

>Hurr durr bomb them all
>Hurff dur nuke the cube euehuehe
>White people are not meant to be eradicated by Islam hurr

Retards. Just give them proper support, free housing and integrate them into your societies?

Kill all sandniggers and niggers.

No
youtube.com/watch?v=_r7eNvrTQJM

Put back into power a bunch of really brutal dictators. Nukes are also pretty effective

Reverse all subversive propaganda that encourages sympathy for Islamic ideology

Then glass the middle east.

Holy war. Kill anyone who will not eat bacon.

You a bitch.

Trap shit tons of wild hogs from Texas, ship them over, release in the wild.

literally kill all muslims

Prime directive for sand niggers. Don't them into the west, don't sell them technology, do not help them with anything.

has there ever been as pathetic damage control as this post here? Let me show you something man:

>"Rebels" are western puppets
off-guardian.org/2015/10/05/guardian-accidentally-shows-even-more-proof-syrian-rebels-are-western-stooges/

>US keeps supporting rebels knowing full well they are full of salafists, al Qaeda and Muslim Brotherhood.
realclearpolitics.com/video/2015/08/10/former_dia_chief_michael_flynn_says_rise_of_isis_was_willful_decision_of_us_government.html
truth-out.org/progressivepicks/item/33180-wikileaks-reveals-how-the-us-aggressively-pursued-regime-change-in-syria-igniting-a-bloodbath

>USA has advisores embeded with al Nusra.
moonofalabama.org/2016/09/todenhöfer-interview-with-al-nusra-commander-the-americans-stand-on-our-side.html

>Ex-Intel Officials: Pentagon Report proves US Complicity in ISIS
medium.com/insurge-intelligence/ex-intel-officials-pentagon-report-proves-us-complicity-in-isis-fabef96e20da

>US-Trained Special Ops Fighter Is The Islamic State's New Top Commander In Iraq
zerohedge.com/news/2016-09-05/us-trained-special-ops-fighter-islamic-states-new-top-commander-iraq

>US-backed FSA fighters joined ISIS.
breitbart.com/national-security/2014/07/08/us-backed-moderate-free-syrian-army-factions-join-islamic-state-terror-group/
globalresearch.ca/logistics-101-where-does-isis-get-its-guns/5454726
en.zamanalwsl.net/readNews.php?id=5696

>US backed rebels share weapons to al Qaeda.
telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/middleeast/syria/11882195/US-trained-Division-30-rebels-betrayed-US-and-hand-weapons-over-to-al-Qaedas-affiliate-in-Syria.html

etc etc. Just fucking deal with it, you are bad guys in Syria, you are fucking cancer that needs to be removed, and it wont stop being tat way in the foreseeable future

Fuck you and fuck every other bluepilled burger. There really is no worse creature roaming the web than clueless american

>literally kill all muslims
but you can't physically do it.
next.

Source? They or (((They)))? I have been part of the kebab removal machine and it didn't get us any further.

this, I had to search to find this reply but I'm glad at least someone said it

150mm

You Blackjack Pershing them.

Kill them, stuff their corpses in hog carcasses, and bury them. Send pics back home. The superstitious barbarians think the pigs will stop them from getting into their paradise.

I will become the hokage some day.

You call me blue pilled and cite those sources kek

Bacon covered bullets

kolibri

You are in the wrong country muhammad.

2 Choices:

1.) Isolate them completely. Never get involved in their affairs, never let them into your country, leave them to their own devices. Someone's bound to fuck up the isolation though.

2.) Genocide. This one would be extremely difficult but it could be done, given enough time. Do everything possible to eradicate the very concept of Islam, up to and including wiping out entire regions. Better yet, offer incentives to give up fellow/possible Muslims.

>Bacon covered bullets
yummmmmmmmmm

what do you want, CNN confirmation that am*rica arms and uncondiitonally supports rebels in Syria, who happen to cut off heads of 12 years old boys?

Webm related is done by this group here:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nour_al-Din_al-Zenki_Movement
who was, apparently, receiving a lot of help from your government, Its literally in second sentence. Fuck you cunt for refusing to face the truth, which is that you literally supported beheaders against legitimate syrian government

Blow ourselves up. They won't be expecting that, and will be confused, at which point we strike!

>Blow ourselves up.
do it.

>i just told him how to better insult Allah
>muhammad
duhm?

It never gets any easier. I know I talk big, but it's because I know what must be done. I guess it's a moment of weakness and humanity. But Islam must burn. There is no other way.

You quarantine them

>sweden

it's so sad that I'm not surprised by this.

اللعنة على الله
Ftfy
Take it from an arab I know what I'm talking about

Holy Nuclear fire!

okay ill just stop paying taxes and go to prison. wtf do you want from us? we voted for a dude that promised to cut this shit off, the fuck else can we do?

300 years of education.Education,not (((education))).

>what can we do
>hehehehee europoors cant buy AR-15 to save freedom
Go on,burger.You entertain me

How come ISIS is changing from Toyotas to Fords and Chevy's? Where are they even coming from? You can't buy them here.

fuck off kike

>>Having this terrible a grasp on middle eastern conflict

>Be Jew
>Falseflag as Muslims at G20
>Take out all world leaders at once
>9/11 2.0
>Entire world eliminates Muslims for you

Albert STOP

lure them to our countries with promises of better life, make it look very real and its real for some.
Then, with enough sandniggers, suddenly turn politics on them and make HOMECRUSADE.

All the men are allready here and vulnerable, only thing left in their countries is free women and land for the taking.

BEST PLAN!

Nice telescope you have there,mate

well what do you think?

Santa gave it to them,amirite?

That Cash for Clunkers plan of Obama's was just a ruse to get a bunch of vehicles to supply jihadists and other foreign rebels for political gains.

you can't tell the american people that they are sending soldiers to kill and steal, so you just make your people believe that you are the good guys fighting terrorism.

rid the world of islam

There is a reason the usa is called dumbfuckistan,i know.

don't be mean hungry bro, they're real men and not filthy non-whites like we are....

Im fucking sick of Trump jewing Poland and the poles are eating it up like children.
Vowed in Poland to keep western culture up,meanwhile supplying ISIS and killing Syrian jets makes me sick and have a very bad feeling about the V4.

americans don't even know how shit trump is, as long as he is "lmao based trump deporting mexicans haha xDDD build wall haha"

Those snow uniforms are pretty nice. I can't wait until we invade Hoth.

12 crusade

Stop toppling regimes.
Stop promoting war for Israel.
Use the international mechanisms to put checks on Israel aggression on the region.
Use the international mechanisms to put checks on Arab aggressions on Israel.

That was actually quite sad.

We need to expose. To simply attack Muhammedens will gain them sympathy. Indeed, this happened with Muhammed in Mecca. What we need is to continue tearing down the media apparatus and expose the truth of Islam by what is in the Sira, Hadiths and the Qu'ran. Then we can force our politicians to change their foreign and domestic policy with the knowledge of dealing as a Kafir nation agaisnt an Islamic one. We need to realise we are in a cultural war and adopt an attitude of urgency and the will to win.