Rage pills, need them

It's all I have left right now, I won't be able to do a damn thing, the anger is all I have to keep me moving at this point.
thegoldwater.com/news/4750-Man-Who-Assassinated-NYPD-Officer-Posted-Anti-Police-Video-On-Facebook

Other urls found in this thread:

express.co.uk/news/world/740490/Maria-Ladenburger-murder-family-refugee-charity-donations/amp
youtube.com/watch?v=7eJqXEoUU3U
m.huffpost.com/us/entry/us_594d8816e4b05c37bb768284/amp
americanthinker.com/blog/2017/04/the_trial_of_cliven_bundy_a_travesty_of_justice.html
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rwandan_genocide
jezebel.com/5960099/why-the-end-of-white-men-is-good-for-actually-good-for-white-men
archive.is/dg35a
youtube.com/watch?v=wDj4i6YUW94
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>to eliminate racism, you must be racist.

seems legit.

Post faggots, I need it, I need the hate.

It's like Hitler's purification of Europe, but to be seen as a more noble effort, they're cucking the continuation of their own race. It's like they're assuming that producing an ethnically pure nation for the benefits of your own race is wrong, but producing an ethnically pure nation for some other race by self eradication is okay. What's worse is nobody will stop them. Cause, political correctness.

>Cracked

More, post, more.

Running out.

>Rabbi Benjamin Sliverberg
Its takes a special kind of stupid to get mad at fake news

These people have shit for brains.Their stupidity never ceases to amaze me. Have any of them ever heard of the Rwandan Genocide or any of the microcosmic racial clashes that have occurred throughout the course of human history before the world was globalize and "the evil white male imposed his tyranny."

I don't even know what to say anymore. Pic related.

The path to the redpill is rage. Keep posting.

Its bait, its not real. Try to google for the article, you won't find any results.

i walked out of a class just like this. fuck this gay earth

Not only that white people are literally the least savage was well

If Trump doesn't go hard as hell, this is going to be un-ironic in the future.

express.co.uk/news/world/740490/Maria-Ladenburger-murder-family-refugee-charity-donations/amp

I'm running out of rage pills and steam, also my bad on the low quality. I need more.

youtube.com/watch?v=7eJqXEoUU3U

It's not just this. This ridiculous belief is prevalent throughout left wing radical ideology. The idea that if we can somehow, ethnically homogenize the world and remove "whiteness", we will finally have a racial utopia. It's like dealing with fucking children. No. Worse than children. I'm mortified that I have to share the same plane of existence with these nearsighted, functionally retarded mongoloids.

m.huffpost.com/us/entry/us_594d8816e4b05c37bb768284/amp

Pedophiles and corruption of youth.

americanthinker.com/blog/2017/04/the_trial_of_cliven_bundy_a_travesty_of_justice.html

Wearing down.

Here is something to really make you think, then rage. This is a picture of what RIo de Janiero used to look like. Consider it now. Consider our future.

SWEDEN YES!!!!!

>Implying only Europeans know how to be racist
When will they learn

Picture seems fake. I didn't find the article online. Give me a source.

>swedes think no whites means no racism
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rwandan_genocide

6 years ago I used to read cracked. Holly shit did they take the SJW pill

It is actually a bs article, however. The sentiment is tragically real. Post more real ones as I gather them.

>only whites are racist

Fkin jews

Rest of that thread

I lose every single god damn fucking time.

They got bought by a jew in like 2010-2011.

Not joking.

Blaming all the wrong things as usual...

What the hell is rage inducing about some negro killing a cop?

Here, if only I could replace the OP image.

jezebel.com/5960099/why-the-end-of-white-men-is-good-for-actually-good-for-white-men

It's funny because Sweden probably has the least historical guilt at of all the European countries. They had like only one ship in the slave trade, they never colonized, and the only nations they actually attacked were other European countries.

Somehow they still seem to feel the most white guilt. It makes no sense.

>16 year old from Ethiopia

archive.is/dg35a

White people are fucking crazy anyway

Thank you bot.

fuck...

these people need start dying

White people are the most empathetic people on the planet. If not for my own interests, I'd love to sit back and see what chaos the world devolved into after whitey was wiped off the face of the earth.

>spending millions of dollars to save the life of a brain damaged child

Jews have pushed degeneracy past the point of no return. We are living on the edge of societal collapse.
>youtube.com/watch?v=wDj4i6YUW94
They are now marketing stripper poles to our children

I really wish I grew up in the 50s. I'd trade all technological progress in a heartbeat

Double standards.

People really need to stop shooping these article screenshots. Ive come close to pulverizing my screen like 4 times in the past week.

Off to the side of the historic Legion of Honor art museum in San Francisco, there is this holocaust memorial with this plaque, shunning the country who came to save them for not doing enough.

I agree that the right decision is to pull the plug on the brain dead potato, but it should absolutely be the parents choice.

>or otherwise disabled

Fuck my blood boils from this shit, anyone needs coffee?

jesus christ. I can't believe this monster had the audacity to say that the University of North Georgia is a prestigious school

>They think after whites are gone (((somebody))) won't think up a new divide and conquer tactic

>Does not stand for neither of these things.
So they do stand for those things?

Yo where'd you get this image? I made an image just like that in December of 2016, but that one looks different. Someone must have had the exact same thought as me. It looks like it's from an article.

This is what is actually killing Sup Forums. That article was from March, on SALON. And you're getting angry over it?

Think about the mass amounts of threads that are posted with an article. You all get worked up, angry, at just reading the headline. You KNOW already it's coming from a bad site..why get angry?

Holy shit, the progressives are pushing genocide now. So this is their endgame? sure I thought maybe make whites minorities in Europe and America but no, literal genocide. These mother fuckers are projecting their racism onto whites..I've met just as many racists of XYZ race and THIS is their excuse. Got damn!

Its fake. Look at the "author".

woah I've never seen this graph before thats insane.
I know correlation isn't causation, but thats still really interesting.