Brazilian bride is killed in helicopter crash

It's all over the front page, and even has a link to the liveleak video of their moments before death:

liveleak.com/view?i=248_1499297836#comment_page=1

Brazil, can you translate this for us?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=YeOfD-7Z6ww
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>Letting a black person fly you
They fly like they swim.

she bridezilled herself

Hubby is lucky

look at the video and see how long the idiot pilot thinks hes flying straight but the pitch control says otherwise.

>Hubby is lucky

Bitch was already spending money on helicopter rides and they weren't even married yet. If she had survived the guy would be dead broke by now, and she would be blowing some other dude.

Realistically though, how do you recover from such deviations in pitch without visibility?

What did the Pilot mean by this?

kek

>training
a trained pilot knows when to say no to flying in zero vis conditions
also a trained pilot can fly with zero vis conditions.

Bane?

upper middle and upper class braz bitches are worthless cunts with 3 maids and 2 midwives

lower class whores that bag rich dudes do this shit all the time ...try to act rich

she didn't fly so good

If they aren't flying a chopper in thick fog, they are getting in overcrowded inflatable boats.

Underrated

she was preggo like an eggo

pro that bagged a rich dude

good riddance

Learn to fly in IFR/non-visual conditions.
That means using your instruments.

Well what goes up must come down, one way or the other

this counts as white in south america

So you're telling me big Brazillian asses aren't worth it?

>before the wedding

Groom dodged a bullet there

That's the husband.

They are praying, calling for God and Jesus before the helicopter crash.

If you find a good woman here she will do everything for her man

the upper class girls won't do shit.

Best to go middle class with an education.

Oh meu Deus senhor.

Oh my lord God. Oh my lord GOD!
Be calm, be calm!

Thats 1:58

Poor girl

Im pretty sure thats an r44 raven, dont even think its rated for instrument flight. Pretty much a trainer helicopter. Dumb decisions were made.

Need to keep current on your IFR training....

No joke, man things go to absolute shit at the drop of a hat,

>big south american booty
youtube.com/watch?v=YeOfD-7Z6ww

jesus christ

Thanks for the translation.

Remind me never to get on a helicopter again.

Don't know how Donald Trump does it.

the photographer was pregnant, not the gold digger

sure, poor cunt that wanted to act upper crust

Probably a whore that got a rich dude to knock her up

lmao

He does it in a rigorously maintained chopper with no doubt a highly experienced and capable pilot.

Safer than getting in a car. Hell he takes more of a risk just being outside.

He probably pays enough money to hire good pilots.

You have to go back.

goes to show how much time I spend reading this tripe non-news shit

Cunt wants to be bridezilla, has to be choppered in like some fucking São Paulo CEO

I laughed at the description
Pretty funny. You're just sitting there waiting for your wife to land for some epic surprise then whoops

no it doesn't

Is there any logical reason why you would fucking say that post is underrated? Has anybody expressed any kind of dissatisfaction or criticism at all against it? Are you delusional? Are you reading replies that are nonexistant? Maybe you come from communities with voting systems, but there is literally no way that you could know what other people think of that post you just replied to here. Maybe it's psychological. Maybe it's your own post you're replying to, like a 12 year old fucktard liking his own facebook posts thinking his swelling autism is going unnoticed. Maybe your self esteem depends on you tricking yourself into thinking someone out there thinks your post is worth something. Or maybe you are just a retard, the worst kind of retard, the one who thinks he's smart, the one who thinks he's the only one to have gotten the joke, to have understood the post. Well, guess what, faggot, that post is under no definition underrated so why don't you do the world a favor and go check out what the bottom of your toilet smells like?

explain?

Rio Jesus answered his prayers

fucking wasting money on a chopper to be upper crust

One less petty bourgeois to exploit the working man.

pilot was a fucking moron...

i see a jew

he'd be considered as "pardo" (mixed)

Wow kinda like everywhere

really makes me think

Nice pasta, let me save it

Pilot literally had the helicopter almost completely sideways lol

really sad tho, rip

Amen, correct analysis.

Only a bridezilla would need to go chopper style...her pussy was not that valuable

Why would someone fly in 0 visibility anyway ?

>tripe non-news

who doesn't read the description?

Sure friend, it's all yours, haha! I'd let you have sex with my wife too, if you ask!
My girl is going over to her bull's house tonight and is probably coming back with his cum inside her pussy. We've been disappointed so far about how the creampie eating has worked out for us, because although he cums a lot it tends to leak out of her before she gets home, and she uses panty liners to keep it from making a mess on her pants and car seat.
We were thinking about maybe using a diaphragm or something to keep it inside when she does her post-fuck visit to the bathroom, but maybe there's a better idea out there? He doesn't want to know too much about what we do with his cum, so it needs to be on the DL. There's also the little matter of her needing to go pee after she gets laid to reduce the risk of a UTI, and when she does that it tends to push things out of her pussy.

wonder what bill burr would say about this

Altitude Director/Horizon Gyro was obviously turning sideways and indicating that his plane was tilting too much a few seconds before they twirled out of control.

Dunno how it works with helicopters, but I'm amazed he didn't see it out of his window that he was tilting dangerously.

if the pilot didn't he'd forever lose any chance to fuck her, that's who

>When Nayla's camera was found, with at least five videos and 331 photos of the entire flight, the Civil Police, the Institute of Criminology of the Secretariat
of Security of São Paulo and Cenipa had already done an on-the-spot investigation and had not found the The appliance.

Why can't shitskins into professionalism? Your only job is to find shit from the crash and you miss a camera?

>R44

No wonder she's dead.

Jej i was thinking the same thing

Fuck I meant to say helicopter, not plane

>watched it again looking at instruments

This is really common in Brazil. The streets of the major cities are so gridlocked and unsafe that people with money - and I'm not even talking super wealthy - will take helicopters from place to place. And light aircraft are just about the least safe form of transport there is. I would never go up in a light aircraft unless I absolutely had to.

There was a case a couple of years back when a helicopter ditched in the sea off the coast of Brazil. Everyone survived the crash, but only one guy survived the swim back to shore (apparently he had the sense to realise his supermodel girlfriend wasn't going to keep up and just left her).

Take a look at the myst, the pilot should have returned before being engulfed by the white death.

You mongoloid, they were both middle class.

Good Brazilian women are amazing creatures.

They cook, clean, polish the knob when menstruating, will fuck like bunnies cause they hot blooded savages

middle class educated women don't want a maid (everybody has a fucking maid in brazil or 2) and will care for the kids because she is the mom.

All my buddies married up a class and got cucked hard, I stayed in my range and found a woman I could talk to after a round of marital bliss.

The rich bitches will spend 500$ a week on hair, cake their faces in make up and hire 2 maids, one to clean the house and the other to take care of the babies. Degenerate

If you are a gringo and end up fucking a whore, she will end up becoming

Smart man, she might have gone crazy with fear and drowned both of them

The husband probably sabotaged the helicopter so it would crash and kill his gold digging wife.

He was probably planning a nice wedding when his wife was like "No Raul, you HAVE to pay 10K Reals for my helicopter landing! Why do you not love me???"

And so, the husband finally finding out what he was getting himself into decided to enact the final solution.

I almost moved to Brazil to become a chopper pilot. Gods fuck, should have been drowning in brazilian pussy and having hundreds of little bastards running around. But nooo, had to play it safe, don't touch the dirty money they said.

>didn't watch the video, made one

because real life isn't csi:brazil, they were more excited about getting to fuck her corpse...

I watch the video and laugh, I got more important shit to do than analyze the minutia of the retardation that is plastered in news papers

This fucking shit is EVERYWHERE in Brazil and the world at the moment

who really gives a fuck?

So they dies, fucking millions of people died

Haven't you seen the blinding myst surround the whole area? He couldn't see shit, only white light everywhere around him.

huehuehueee
shitzilian piloting

>Get in a helicopter
>Die

I'm a student pilot, mostly fly C172 but I've ridden with my CFI in his Decathalon thru a few aerobatic routines. Never seen an attitude indicator freak out as bad as that one in the video since then (and it was on purpose when I saw it IRL...).

He was fucking straight up, 60 degrees right, 60 degrees left, down up again and hit the ground in a left banking dive... jesus christ.

Brazil, you are supposed to throw them out of the helicopter, not crash it.

I can do better than this and my all of my pilot hours were logged in DayZ

What the fuck you talking about?

Only CEO's go to work and home by chopper

They take choppers also to go to give classes at business schools.

The rest are stuck in traffic

Ahahahahahahahhahaha fuck! This is so horrible god I'm getting to old to watch some bitch freak out as the chopper goes down never change pol. Even though you kinda have and this is a slide thread.

Damn. That guy had literally no idea what he was doing. My only knowledge of flight controls comes from flight sims and air combat games but my instruments only looked like that when i had the joystick sensitivity too high

>Safer than getting in a car. Hell he takes more of a risk just being outside.
really sick of plebs saying shit like this

If flight simulator taught me anything it's that the last thing you want to see is the artificial horizon like that.......

pretty on fucking point HAHAHHAH

This type of cunt is common in Brazil.

move up a class or two and think they need to instagram a chopper ride.

Good riddance

he can't help it, he probably thinks we are all monkeys living in a single favela as well

right, but you get to laugh at their final retarded moments.

reading for myself that the idiot photographer AND her unborn baby died made it all that much better for me.

All because I read the description. And could comprendo the fucking description. You shitskin nigger.

yeah it is an absolute shit show he was all over the place, the passengers faces tell the story just as well.

fucking incredible how POL is made up of basement living morons that think Brazil is a giant favela.

I read shit sometimes that makes me think they never left their mom's cunt

>Brazil, can you translate this for us?

Gib serpent sword or I repot you huehuehuehuehue

When you pray like a motherfucker for somebody to get you out of a marriage and God obliges.

is this being investigated as an intentional act or what

>he can't help it, he probably thinks we are all monkeys living in a single favela as well
it's true, though
and ruining my servers on cheap MMORPGs
BRASZUCAAAAAA
AHUEHUAHEUHAUEHAUE

>MUH INCOME INEQUALITY
Kill yourself, retarded cultist.
Globo told you this week that if you`re rich you`re sinful, am I right, comrade?
The state of this country, fucking hell you poor niggers should be tossed in the ocean.
Worhtless CUT and MST scum that keep voting for leftist gibbs.

comprendo is spanish you fucking moron

Entender...

Jesus Christ burger...you people make America look like a bunch of fucking uneducated morons

interesting!

You rotate your arms about 50 degrees clockwise.

oh Jesus, oh God...relax sister, all is well

Oh Jesus . oh god...

Pilot AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
everybody AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

crash

>when the BRniggers move into the neighborhood

you just set back America to England on that one...and not the good period

it's two monkey languages dude

>comprendo is spanish

don't care, i don't speak cartel, northern or souther hemisphere

they look so fucking scared, what a way to go
They should let you carry weapons in airplanes just in case you have to suicide before crashing

You an angry little monkey, have a coxinha Joãozinho