John Townsend is PISSED That People Think "Orange Fool" Recipe is Political

youtu.be/YIi1bjl_iqE

Original orange fool recipe video:

youtu.be/T2AG545WIsg

So he did a video on an "orange fool" desert and people interpreted it politically. And he is mad. Can you blame him, Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=bJL-HYSlvRM
youtu.be/Hzs9rtnWwZs?t=65
youtu.be/8MElzoJ2L6U?t=130
youtube.com/watch?v=_iUQcouIXk8
youtu.be/yFK0UfEFQpE?t=289
youtube.com/watch?v=fg1PvlKdUvo
afroculinaria.com/2014/08/18/ferguson-my-thoughts-on-an-american-flashpoint/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

No fucking clue who this is or why you decided to make a thread about it

>ywn fondle john in a non homosexual way

He does comfy 19th Century cooking/historial re-enactments. He did a video on a desert called an "orange fool" and people assumed it was a political message so he made another video just about how his content is not intended to be political.

I knew he was too good for that. Comfy guys like him tend to not be political. Like Hickock45.

>No fucking clue who this is or why you decided to make a thread about it
He does really great practical history vids. I watch him all the time.

what is he talking about

the original video has like 4 dislikes and I see no comments about this being a political jibe at Trump

18th Century Cooking with Jas Townsend and Son

MAXIMUM COMFY
MANDATORY POL WATCHING

>the original video has like 4 dislikes and I see no comments about this being a political jibe at Trump
He cleaned out the comments section, and I think he even reposted the vid.

Funny how libtards are fine making fun of skin color when the president is a white guy.

OK and? Why'd you make a fucking thread about this?

To discuss if people thought the original orange fool recipe was a deliberately political pick by the woman he cooked it with or just a recipe chosen randomly. God you are such a fucking twat. Just hide the thread if it is not to your liking. A lot of people really enjoy his cooking and it is usually at the very least of American historical interest and now has veered, if ever so slightly, into the political domain.

It's dessert. Desert is a dry area like Death Valley or the Sahara.

It's a shame. There are only a handful of cooking channels worth paying attention to on Youtube and his is one of them.

HISTORICAL FOOD KINO

Sorry couldn't think straight so angry at

I love this guy. I've made a few of his recipes. The onion pie turned out great, and so was the fried chicken.

bump

watched the video the day it came out, what were the comments like? I didnt see any before they got shoad

Why the fuck are you replying to it, sperg?

>Desert is a dry area like Death Valley or the Sahara.

Or the panties of any woman you have interacted with.

He's a good white man who studies on 19th century stuff and makes great videos.

He's most likely a republican.

>Fucking with John Townsend

He's probably not a faggot ass republicuck. He's probably a conservative but not a Zionist shithead.

>To discuss if people thought the original orange fool recipe was a deliberately political pick by the woman he cooked it with or just a recipe chosen randomly

why the fuck would we? And you call that poster a twat.

fucking moron, get banned

wisdom for knowing the difference

>faggots trying to fuck with Jas

This is how you start the fucking war again.

This cosplaying son of a bitch makes authentic americana recipes and does it as historically accurate as he can. I have trouble imagining a reenactor would be something besides a conservative, honestly. But anyway FUCK YEAH COOKAN SHOWS.

What did the comments say? Were they pro Trump or anti Trump?

I'm just wondering which side acted like retards this time

"18th Century Cooking is the last stand of implicit whiteness" -- John "scalp the kikes" Townsend

yeah he's doing it for viral marketing, almost all this youtube stuff posted here is to get exposure by pissing people off and get viral marketing.

He's totally /ourguy/ he even has a slave on the show. Libtards fucked with the wrong historical cooking show.

Those fucks need to be castrated.

Doubt it. He's done nothing viral for years. Any popularity he's gained has been through hard work and product development.

I was wondering when politics was gonna creep its ugly head into this channel

The channel used to be called "18th Century Cooking" wasn't? Or something like that.

that's just what most of the uploads are called, sometimes they talk about shit other than cooking

Guys guys please don't bring politics into his channel even meme wise. He's just an autist who likes history. leave him alone. You might even enjoy his comfy channel. The Orange fool was just bad timing.

He's not even an autist. He has a daughter.

>leave him alone
no, this is happening and you can't stop it

Autistic people have kids all the time, they are called Christians

this I have been subscribed to him for months now, glad that pol is catching on

I stand corrected.

4chin dindu nuffin, it was probably /leftypol/ this time

Fucking Reddit. This time I say it unironically.

Oh cmon people leave him alone his vids are comfy and informative

John is actually a pretty cool guy, I was hoping he would not be eaten by the internet, he's done a real great job of not being rude or getting in the middle of politics, he genuinely seems like a guy just wanting to play around with vintage recipes

oh well, shits already in motion

It's definitely not us. Watched his vids a while now.

> tfw when no dairy girl gf
youtube.com/watch?v=bJL-HYSlvRM
Also, we need a John Townsends pepe

More like Townsends Wojack. He's basically anti-smug.

I've always really liked that channel. Never thought I'd see anything about it on Sup Forums of all places. It is the comfiest channel other than PrimitiveTechnology.

>Reddit might fuck up Primitive Technology.
Fuck this gay Earth.

Post rare Johns

Seriously guys, please don't shit up his channel with memes and shitposting. His videos are so fucking comfy, and he comes off as such a positive person. Let's have this one pure thing.

I enjoy his videos, though I haven't watched anything from him in a good while. It was kind of annoying when he kept making those foods of the enslaved videos.

This is primo comfino content. I always feel bad when someone who wants nothing to do with political discourse gets dragged into it.

Not even Sup Forumstards are autistic enough to go reeeing about kikes and niggers on his videos, it has to be reddit

probably was lefty/pol/, they did the same with ben garrison

His channel is so damn comfy. I get why he wants to keep politics out of his videos and for people to stay on topic. I wish him the best.
Agreed but it seems everything is going mostly fine so far and Sup Forums has known about him for month.

>It was kind of annoying when he kept making those foods of the enslaved videos.
the food in those looked tasty as fuck though

didn't care about the "poor nigs" bit but niggers weren't a thing here until the 90s so they have no real victim cards to play here

They didn't even bother me, he was cucking a little but the fat nigger didn't press it too hard and the food looked pretty good

any1 seen the video where he and this chubby dude make some pudding shit that looks like cum and make a little girl eat it?

i thought this was a TURN: WASHINGTONS SPIES thread

fucking hell it pisses me off so much that this shit finally creeped in on him, I always hoped this type of shit wouldn't happen but low and behold faggots come in and ruin everything.

>food of the subhumans brought to white people countries and didn't have to eat one another or starve to death like the non enslaved in Africa

Hi, I'm John Townson and they didn't even thank me

>a historical cooking channel.
He's actually really informative.
I make hard tacks learned from his video from time to time

>the fat nigger didn't press it too hard
BULLSHIT, that fat nigger is a BLM supporting faggot and an actual faggot too. he should have used someone else and i hope he never returns to the show

ive been watching Johns show from the start and those nigger episodes are by far the WORST content he has put out to date

youtu.be/Hzs9rtnWwZs?t=65
>enslaved people were invloved in every single aspect of southern life even quote people who didnt own slaves

youtu.be/8MElzoJ2L6U?t=130
>our tables are impacted by multiple way racism has fed into our food system
>culinary appropriation

youtube.com/watch?v=_iUQcouIXk8
>Kosher soul food
>African-American Jewish culinary identity

forgot this fatwad was a JEW hhaha

youtu.be/yFK0UfEFQpE?t=289
>psudo-bountries of face

this dude is a BULLSHIT artist activist, I was pissed John didnt do some homework on this nigger before he was on the show

youtube.com/watch?v=fg1PvlKdUvo

Hmmmmm

Yes, but he toned it down for the show, he didn't go full BLM there

>Yes, but he toned it down for the show, he didn't go full BLM there

doesnt fuckin matter, still had some mike brown cock slurper on how show multiple times opening the doorway to this niggardry

afroculinaria.com/2014/08/18/ferguson-my-thoughts-on-an-american-flashpoint/
>Michel Brown is dead. He was on his knees, with his hands up in a gesture of surrender and he was shot six times and then left in the street, his blood merging with asphalt, his life draining out with his future, the dreams of his parents and the hope of his ancestors.

It's bizzare how all the channels that I have been subscribed to all this time are pol staples.

Not really. They're just popular and your interests somewhat coincide with a lot of other people on Sup Forums.

Anything like Steve1989@MREinfo? Now that's some maximum comfy.
Let's get this onto a tray. NICE

I made this for a customer a while back on the 1 year anniversary of this niggers death. Unfortunately the screen printers wouldn't touch it

>Unfortunately the screen printers wouldn't touch it
niggers

Surprisingly no. He was a faggot though. Probably a nigger lover.

You sound like an annoying faggot. Shit has nothing to do with politics

Fucking kek

Join us as we savor the FLAVORS and AROMAS of burning kikes in the gas chambers of the 20th century!

Checking it out right now, ty anons

I watch him and I like this thread.

>person sjows sign of intelligence
>"smart people can't have sex, loser!"
I don't understand this. This is an anonymous image-board, as long as he keeps his mouth shut in the presence of stupid people like yourself, he should be unaffected.

LEAVE JOHN TOWNSEND ALONE

nobody insults the God Emperor and gets away with it!
let's take this guy down fellow 'pedes

No one is safe in the race war leddit. We're in a battle for our people's survival. The war will come home to the townsends sooner or later.

They deleted the comments. I was afraid there might be backlash if some supporters thought it was a veiled knock at the president. I have a feeling it was actually liberals making orange fool jokes about trump and thinking they were sooooo fucking funny.

I watched the whole video the other day when it came out and the thought didnt even cross my mind. The content, context, and presentation make it obvious its not a political jab.

These liberals have such big boners about relating everything to trump and getting every hit in possible when they see orange that they go insane.

Look up "orange" on youtube. Look at the popular videos and I can promise you in the comments there will be some faggots making unfunny trump jokes.

>"Oh man, I just gotta try this. Hmmm. Mmmm. Neh. Yeah. Nawh. Well, maybe. Oh. Oh! No! Yeah thats definitely rancidity. You can tell somethings off. Just another little piece here. Uhhhhh. Ohhhh. Ugh. Its this slightly metallic smell, you can just tell its not good. Theres just something about that old chocolate with walnuts."
>Now watch me smoke this 70 year old cigarette

By far the absolute best food reviewer to ever live.

I agree dont do it. Hes a really nice guy and runs a good neutral channel. He doesn't deserve a raid. He deserves that everyone go and subscribe and watch his videos nicely instead.

>neutral channel
You faggots are so fucking naive
He did a whole series about "food of the enslaved" and all sorts of pro-nigger shit.

I liked those videos. Stop larping little boy faggot.

I like to listen to his show while I work. Really chill and informative.

is...is he /ourguy/?

>I liked those videos. Stop larping little boy faggot.
fuck you nigger look at those videos i posted up in the thread a bit

Yeah I bet you would reddit. You'd also like that video of the fat dyke cunt talking about how bad women had it in the colonial times too you fucking cock sucker.