Let's talk about abortion Sup Forums. Do you oppose or support it? Why or why not? When is a fetus considered a person...

Let's talk about abortion Sup Forums. Do you oppose or support it? Why or why not? When is a fetus considered a person? Discuss.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/_/search/subject/knowledge bomb/username/anonymous5/tripcode/!!9O2tecpDHQ6/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Did anyone really die at sandy hook?

It should be legal, but with mandatory sterilization as a part of the procedure. Many problems solved!

I favor it if it disproportionally affects low iq populations

Oppose
Because I'm a christian
As soon as it becomes a diploid cell with its own dna (aka zygote) it is a person and has its rights to live

Fetuses fit the criteria for life, and human life specifically, in every way.
Abortion gets rid of the human trash.
Sterilization after abortion should be mandatory unless the mother was in extreme danger, is married, or both.
Niggers should be sterilized and submitted for mandatory post-birth abortion.

oppose abortion = support nigger welfare queens with 10 kids

One of our biggest mistake in modern life is to think that human life is precious.
Imagine how I care about foetuses...

Should be legal. It's just absurd that taxpayer should fund expensive operations that half the country thinks is murder. PP is corrupt and bloated bureaucracy that convinces sheep they are the only possible way anybody could ever get an abortion. They also try to obfuscate the fact that 99.9999% of abortions are the results of poor decision making, not rape or broken condoms.

People should have to pay for their own contraception. It's not expensive unless you make a series of very shitty decisions. People would be way less likely to make that series of shitty decisions if they didn't know the state would bail them out no matter what. If health insurance companies want to have plans that include contraception and abortion, that's between them and their customers.

The left can't think rationally about abortion because they know their political opponents oppose it, so they turn it into a fucking sacrament. The right can't think rationally about abortion because they take their religious dogma seriously. Generally speaking though, even the most ardent Christian speaking on abortion will make more sense and be less idiotic than your typical leftist feminist.

If you were to kill a pregnant woman you get charged with double murder. So Abortion should be considered murder. Unless the birth/pregnancy puts the mother's life in danger or if pregnancy is from rape.

Abortion is evil and should be illegal—in my own state. I would provide alternatives such as state-sponsored sterilizations for low-income people.
I am not opposed to other states being able to pay the price for their own corrupt and degenerate nature. The type of mother who would abort her own child does not deserve to have her genes propagated.

I think abortion should be illegal. When you have sex, you know full well the implications of what you're doing and an unborn child shouldn't be sacrificed because you think condoms are for prudes. You chose to have sex, you chose not to use protection, and you chose not to take the morning after pill. You're gonna carry that weight sweetheart.

The only exception I'd make is if the baby threatens the mother's life.

I don't know and have no opinion.

Support, because many minority babies never see the light of day this way. If you dis-agree with abortion, you can't complain about negroes and spics.

Who were the 4 guys that law enforcement were chasing?

But guess what that piece of shit mother is gonna get all your tax dollars when that welfare check comes in the mail

Humans are worthless. Next plague incoming in the next 90 days. Originating from Brazil.

Welfare is a blight on this earth, gibmedats always have a contingency so they don't have to take responsibility for the choices that made them poor in the first place.

Definitely support.
We also should install a program that bribes lower income people to get abortions, but if they take the money they have to promise to never have a kid again and if they do they have to pay back the money with interest.
And that program should be payed for with a $2,000 birth tax, meaning after you have a baby you pay this program $2,000. The program will be run by a committee that allots money to pregnant women based off whatever factors that they wish to consider.

Do you really want babies whos parents dont want them to be to exist?
Those are the type of people that end up useless and do nothing but steal stuff and get welfare

End all subsidies. Legalize, regulate and tax it. Tax revenue, plenty of new jobs and shitskins aborting themselves. What could possibly go wrong?

You're still killing a human, but at the same time the socio-economical benefits are just too good to pass out. It's anti-nigger and anti-poor, so it's basically eugenics. I'm for it.

I see where you are coming from.
I have a Nexplanon implant, it took 5 mins to put in and I am now infertile for 3 years. I can also choose to have it removed if I want a baby.
I got it on the NHS but I would still pay for it.
I think it is like $300-£800 in the US probably costs a lot less than an abortion.

We already have a system for that in foster care and adoption, parents don't have to keep a child if they don't want it.

Abortion is murder. Here's a nice syllogism.

Killing an innocent human being is wrong.
Abortion is the killing of an innocent human being.
Therefore, abortion is wrong.

"But they aren't as big, so they aren't human!" Does that mean bigger humans have more right to live than you?

"But they're less developed!" Does that mean a 3 month old has less right to live than a 2 year old?

"But they are still in the womb!" Does that mean your right to live is solely based on your location? Does an 8 inch birth canal change how human someone is? Is it okay to kill a kid who is halfway out the birth canal because they are still near the womb?

"But they are dependent on someone else!" So were you for a while, possibly still. Does someone who can live independently have more of a right to live than a child with their parents?

"But they have no desires!" Does a slave who has no desire to be free still have a right to be a human?

As soon as conception occurs, the embryo is a genetically independent and whole living human. Killing it through abortion is wrong. It's really up to whether or not you are willing to do the morally wrong thing, which based on Sup Forums is probably the case anyway.

I oppose it because life begins at conception. This is a scientific truth and anyone who supports abortion just tries to avoid this.

It is the most depraved thing in western society that young girls are told it isn't murder, that there are no consequences to their actions. It is a silent genocide. That women can murder their own children and strut around with "my body my choice" bullshit in everyone's face's makes me sick. It's like in a horror film when you realise the monsters are all all around you and they've been there the whole time.

Yes exactly what we need, more foster kids and orphans, who will commit crimes and use up welfare.
Stop giving a shit about some lump of cells that doesn't even have the mental capacity to feel.

XIR BODY

XIR CHOICE

>I oppose it because life begins at conception
So you oppoose killing something that is alive? So you dont eat anything that was killed for your consumption.
Although they are "alive" they dont have the capacity to feel and they are not sentient.

But it is inside her body. And by aborting it she is exercising her right to her body.
Aborting it isn't murder, its an eviction. Not her fault that it cant live outside the body

I'd legalize it but on two non negotiable conditions, 1) the taxpayers don't pay for it 2) the mother who has the abortion is serialized, if she wants to kill a baby she has no right to have a child

Murder is not birth control

I don't think you understand how abortions work.

If I ever see you drowning I'm not going to help, not my fault you can't breathe underwater

You people probably think of down syndrome kids as "beautiful" and refuse to see the reality that they are defective pieces of shit

I support abortion only if it is done in the name of eugenics. That is all.

I dont give a shit how abortions work.
Fetus's are just a clump of cells and unwanted ones will turn into useless welfare recipients, better kill them.
And dont use adoption as an argument
because they are no better off in foster homes or orphanages.

Killing people is wrong.
If you don't have the brains to use condom, then you should just give the baby to adoption.

HOWEVER, I do think that if you are raped or if the pregnancy is lethal to the mother/child/both, you should get the right for abortion from your doctor.

You know, special rules for special cases.

It's sacrifice of firstborn children based on superstitious beliefs and egotism. The children are sacrificed to ensure a better future and calmer heavens with less global warming.

The gods will not spare you Sweden. You angered them so they abandoned you a long time ago.

You should not kill a baby if you not want to eat it
If you want to eat it you are a communist
Communist should all die
Case closed

So you're saying we should kill the homeless and poor as well?

Abortion age should be bumped to 70 years old so that even children should have the ability to abort their parents. Equality and all that after all.

I agree.
Fuck you dad!
>He called my music GAY!
>He just wasn't mature enough to listen to the genius lyrics of 2Chainz
>Better abort him, the moral thing to do.

Sterilization,Birth Control & Selective Breeding programs are far more effective then Abortion.

(Thread Archives: archive.4plebs.org/_/search/subject/knowledge bomb/username/anonymous5/tripcode/!!9O2tecpDHQ6/ )

Abortion is used to supply Cults, Spirit Eaters/Eating & Genetic Company's with "Fresh Meat". This also ties into Trafficking Networks.

Well... if I was dictator...maybe
But unlike the poor and homeless, fetus's are not sentient

Anony(((nose))) Penta pls go

Forced sterilization is the best BC

Oooooohh, so now it matters if the person is sentient??

We can just kill them in the sleep. Fixed? They're just lumps of cells right?

Sadly I know how to swim unlike your nigger self

Going to sleep doesn't make you not sentient dumbass.
Why do you care so much about fetus's anyways

You shouldn't kill the possibility of human life because you are a retard who can't use protection. Niggers aren't human though, so let them abort as much as they want.

My toaster isn't sentient but it has to give consent before I put toast inside of it. No one wants to turn a breakfast in to a rape.

You kill the 'possibility' of every time you use a condom. Your logic doesn't make sense

Lefties say abortion is "her body, her choice". Yet ask them what they would do if they saw a pregnant woman drinking and smoking. Her body, her choice right?

"Well if she wants to keep it, then she shouldn't drink or smoke" they say. But in the end, its really her choice right? I mean, you would be a sexist bigot if you suggested her not to smoke and drink while pregnant, since its her choice, her body, right?

You are none of these things when you're asleep.
>dumbass.

And I care because they are people.
>dumbass.

You can't force someone to sacrifice their own health/ body for the sake of another, whether it be a child or an organ donation.

Subsidize abortions for niggers and shitskins
Outlaw for whites

A pregnant women smoking crack leads to a defective white trash baby that should just be euthanized.
An abortion leads to no baby, so no extra welfare money we have to dish out, no more criminals.
I dont see how this is a good comparison

>is a fetus a person

I don't know, if you kill a pregnant woman are you charged with two murders?

Have you ever heard of dreaming?
And you are unresponsive when you sleep? So if I punch you in the face you won't feel it.

in my area, all the black girls have their babies and its the white teens who get knocked up in high school that get the abortions.

So why not change that law?

Statistics say otherwise.
And children that are born to tenns are going to grow up to be white trash untermensch

If you are against abortion than you are against eugenics which means you are pro destruction of human society

agreed

Well then I'd be awake in that moment wouldn't I? And dreaming is worthless in terms of being aware and conscious. If you were to kill me in my sleep i would be unaware.

Except for the part where I've finally wiped out all the niggers and Stephenie and Stacy are still shacking up getting abortion after abortion because they're strong, independent women who can fuck whoever they want.

Neither are McDonald's employees or poor people lmao!

Support it.

Abortion is basically voluntary eugenics that we've managed to convince the underclass is a precious privilege rather than a slow-moving extermination program.

Even tho it isnt sentient

Thats not going to happen anytime soon.
Take what you can at the moment, and abortion is one of the things we can have

Only control freaks like to control others. They're so pathetic and weak.

Of course sea niggers are against abortion. If their religion didn't view it as wrong they never would have been born

Difference being the fetus will never even have acknowledged its own existance so it in no way is it cruel to abort something that has never even had a thought of its own.

Selectively support.

In cases of rape, sure, otherwise, well...dont spread your legs.

hey faggot, only one of those is fertilized.

spbp

that being said, legalize only first trimester.... 2nd and 3rd trimester should come with prison sentences unless retarded/deformed

The abortion debate essentially comes down to "how can life be defined?".

And there are two ways of looking at it. You can something is alive by what it can do, if it posesses any qualities like "sentience" or sense of self, if it can speak or make basic decisions, or what it could potentially do...
Or, you can make a "substantial" argument. Something is judged simply by what it is.

The problem with the first argument is, you need to draw a line somewhere. You can say a fetus isn't alive because it hasn't developed a sense of self. But children don't really develope a sense of self until they are 3-4 years old. And we still consider babies alive and human. Basic reasoning can't be considered a qualifier for humanity, since babies lack it, and they are still human. Being in or out of the womb isn't a qualifier for humanity because babies can be removed from the womb prematurely and still live. So life obviously begins at some point in the womb with that reasoning.
Again, in cases like these, a line needs to be drawn. But the first argument, the "what can it do" argument just leaves you with a line so blurry it may as well not be here at all.

The "substantial" argument is a lot cleaner and makes more sense. Jusge life by it's substance. What it is. A fetus, at all points in its developement, from the moment of conception to when it is born, to the day it dies, is human. Not by what it can do, or what qualities it has or whatever. Simply by what it is.

>The problem with the first argument is, you need to draw a line somewhere. You can say a fetus isn't alive because it hasn't developed a sense of self. But children don't really develope a sense of self until they are 3-4 years old
Thats why I dont feel bad about young children dying

>I favor it if it is mandatory for low iq populations
ftfy

>templar flag
>supports abortion
spotted the larper

Abortion for all
[spoilers]Infanticide for all[/spoilers]

have fun on that slippery slope, pretty soon you can buy fuck goats for the price of candy bars.

it's a sin

Suppor it if the woman is raped (this has to be probbed, because if not every womyn will claim rape)
Support it if the fetus has a problem or signal that the kid is going to be retarded.
NOT supported if the womyn just made a mistake and didn't have safe sex with a condom or something to aboid getting pregnant, if she doesn't want to be a mother or the guy that got pregnant doesn't want to be father then just make her have it and give the chaild to adoption.

How is that a slippery slope? Slippery slopes are considered argument fallacies.

Does it cause mood disorders like Norplant did in my ex?
She participated in a clinical trial and became histrionic and paranoid. It also caused her to have a weird mini-period that only lasted a day, but happened more frequently than normal. The paranoia was the deal killer, she started imagining that I was cheating on her.
At one point she thought I was having an affair with a middle-aged Haitian crackhead.
All of my nope.
pic is not my ex

This (pic) was not an egg, or an acorn or raw silk. Liberal memes are always so fucking stupid.

It had fingers, toes, organs, face and brain activity.

Molar babies have hair & teeth. They're human, they're alive, so should they not be aborted?

>People that support eugenics are liberals
Go back to church with the other christcucks and jerk eachother off while Jamal fucks your daughter

It was always a bit absurd to me that if a pregnant woman dies in a drunk driving accident it is considered a double murder, but it isn't murder if she chooses to abort it herself.

The elephant in the room is that abortion is a business like anything else. Those doctors make a lot of money by 'specializing' in it. Perhaps most bizzare to me is how all the liberal democrats who support nationalized health care and health care without profit support abortion clinics that don't take insurance and cost a couple thousand dollars per abortion.

But to answer your question directly no I don't support it. Sex is for begetting children, not for pleasure. Yes sex does give immense pleasure and that pleasure is nothing to be ashamed of. But if you isolate the pleasure of sex away from it's intended purpose, which is reproduction, then you should pay the consequences when you get someone pregnant 'accidently'.

>Anarchist
WTF? I didn't pic that one.

>I want to make niggers have more niggers to teach the original niggers a lesson on sex

>It was always a bit absurd to me that if a pregnant woman dies in a drunk driving accident it is considered a double murder, but it isn't murder if she chooses to abort it herself.
You're just using another shitty law to justify making a shitty law

It's double murder after a certain point in the pregnancy. There's a difference between a woman killing her baby & some nutjob attacking a pregnant woman & killing her baby. In the latter property was destroyed without consent of the owner.

While welfare exists, abortion needs to exist also. I don't want to be paying so irresponsible retards flood the place with their offspring.

Also both father and mother have to agree to abort.

Yea, 20 abortions worth

> but with mandatory sterilization as a part of the procedure.
The father is going to be sterilized too?

>oppose abortion = support nigger welfare queens with 10 kids

no there is something called birth control,russians and niggers won't use it but there are a whole bunch of pills and implants out there.

Basically women are trash and would rather fuck for three months get pregnant and suck the remains out with a dyson because it feels better to get tyrone's BBC raw and the sex is better when you are pregnant. Tyrone gives her hiv and and his cucky antifa side dude, occasionally he hits up the bathhouses.

Meanwhile you were told you would die from 1 million diseases and have to be a father young if you didn't wear a condom on your first time with a white non super slutty gf growing up in sex ed.

fuck feminism and fuck all the times i shilled for women's health.

Giving women rights was a mistake, that child will hate his single mother when he is grown up knowing that he supported throwing his life into the garbage so that his mother could be a whore.