Why do americans here hate turks?

i can understand europeans to some extent, but americans? why would you hate us?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Armenian_Americans
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Why would americans like a race of locusts who does nothing but destroy?

They're mindless zombies

They don't, most Americans have Turkish ancestors.

I like the barbarically hairy women. That's my fetish. Other than that, fuck Turkey.

Because when we hear about you on the news, it's always bad shit.

You're Muslim Mexicans, two things I HATE.

Your empire ruined permanently South Europe.

Americans are browner than turks on average and I'd honestly rather have a turk neighbour

You're muslim.

I dont really see it, but if you want me to call you a turkroach, i will senpai.

They don't. It's a joke. However, we do hate Canadians. They're fags.

You succumbed to Islam. You kidnapped the youth of Europe and sent them to kill their brothers. You have a filthy goddamn language and your traps are fucking ugly.

a fucking ROACH
im Armenian faggot

Have you been to Turkey?

Brown scammers all. Worse than Jews. At least Jews have the decency to inform you in writing they intend to fuck you over and ask you to agree to it up front.

Turks are Jews if Jews were actually insects.

Go back to Germany.

Yeah, you even a share a religion

If it's brown, flush it down.

Fuck off Kaya.

t.56% white

1 gorillion

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Armenian_Americans
Don't forget diaspora tends to be very nationalistic.

My gf hates Turkish guys. Her words "They're slimy,greasy,sleazy,stinky with very basic communication skills,dead on the inside, can't handle rejection and are by far the bottom of the barrel of men". She worked for a tourist board for years and had more than enough experience.You guys are basically the dead beat that lives in Hey Arnold's apartment go her.

Turkish posters are generally as obnoxious as canadian posters. But even worse, they shit up other boards.

I needed a good kek, thanks man