How do i carry a conversation

how do i carry a conversation

Grab it by the pussy

look at her boobs while groping yourself and muttering stuff like, "yeeeah... y-yeah, uh huh...."

Did you mean to post this on r9k?

Tldr. Find out what people are interested in and only talk about that.

ask retarded questions and they will talk for you.

>hows your day
>so what's new
>see any movies lately

welcome to the art of adult conversation.

Read How to Win Friends and Influence People

If this is serious, the simple answer is to just get out more often. It will be painful at first since you're awkward, but after a couple months you'll be normalized. Experience will make you less anxious

Outdated but still have some good points

this lol, people are vapid and annoying. I hate 90% of the conversations im in.

Have at least ten minutes of normie talk before bringing up Jews ruling the world.

>smile
>eye contact (You'll have to practice in the mirror so as to not be creepy)
>ask questions and let them do the talking
>make appropriate observations
Essentially learn to control your body language and facial expressions while letting them run the conversations. This will be easy if you're talking with a female. They love to talk. Or you could just do this . There's nothing wrong with that either.

Just ask questions, then pick out parts of the answer and ask about that, try doing that with my post for example.

okay butthead

I find myself only able to hold conversations with boomers. I can't stand everyone 18-30, but I'm totally fine talking to people 45+ for hours.

if you have to practice correct eye contact maybe you were meant to be alone

By being a dominating alpha male by nature. Like i am.

Normally you carry conversations on things you know. If you want better conversations you need to improve yourself and start learning new things relevant to the people you want to conversate with.

For example, the mayority of people dont really care about pop stars because of their music, or tv shows because of their content. They see them subconsciously as a way to bond with other people as a common link.

Conversations are all about connecting.

Don't talk, ask questions. Take answers apart and question again, use that to steer it in the direction you want the conversation to go.

do not hesitate to say whatever pops into your head. However, stay normal until you confirm the other participants level of autism.

posting pictures helps. or do you mean in real life?

sorry, don't know anything about that.

Indeed. The autism is a motherfucker, but I'd focus on mainly just not lettting your eye contact be too weird.

give me a quick rundown of how a conversation with a girl is supposed to go.

Watch Jay Leno interview people, imitate that.

It isn't hard.

>want beer?
>okay
>let's get naked
>okay

What if you only drink water?

It's now great. You have to talk about what they like. Ask questions and shit. Not worth it at all.

you just say ''huh'' and ''what?'' to anything she says and then laugh and ask ''where's that from''

that's what i do.

This. Gotta push the boundaries to see what is and what isn't socially acceptable.

It's not great*

>hey did you see the oprah show last night?
>ya
>it was neat
>ya
>want some water?
>okay
>let's do it
>okay

This news is depressing

>want some water?
>okay
Can this really happen? Thanks! Gonna give it a go this weekend

stare

>how do i carry a conversation
Jus b urself :^)
Jus gain muscle bruh
Jus go outside
It your fault for other people not liking you.

also, open mouth, drool a little bit. works every time.

have something interesting to talk about, that's the only way

Modern women: Talk about the gym, drugs, and getting drunk.

Traditional women: Talk about your hobbies, as long as they're not creepy they will be attracted to your passion.

But if everyone talk the way the other like, then no one is pleased with the conversation

Pretty bad, as I see it

damn. i can talk to people and seem normal but eye contact doesn't come normal to me i have to always think about it. maybe i aspergers.

In a basket you dolt.

This.

Care to explain how? I'm looking for specific points.

If you have to ask, go hang yourself.

>have something interesting to talk about, that's the only way
To make interesting conversation, you have to actually be interesting. That takes years of actual experience. Y'all are fucked. Never too late to start tho

Exactly, I'm selfish and want to talk about my interests, hence why I said "not worth it". Leaf might feel the same way which is why he's having such a hard time.

my neighbor ambushed me on the sidewalk today, literally went two years without talking with him.

>hey what's going on
>nothing much, did you enjoy the fourth
>is the water turned back on
>yeah but im going to drink bottled water for a week just to be sure
>really
>yeah atlanta's infastructure sucks
>did you know they removed the last wooden pipe from the sewers two weeks ago
>wow that's crazy
>seeya man nice talking with you we should do it more often
>yeah yeah totally...

2-4 more banalties and i would have gouged his eyes