What the fuck is going on in Hamburg?

Is Germany on the cusp of a revolution?

100,000 anti-capitalists, antifa, femen, black bloc, etc....That has to be a record, no?

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4670214/Hamburg-braces-major-pre-G20-protest-leaders-land.html
independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/us-developing-nation-regressing-economy-poverty-donald-trump-mit-economist-peter-temin-a7694726.html
archive.is/17nDo
youtube.com/watch?v=fmLfCHF3skk
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I think this happen everytime the G20 have a meeting

He sure has a perty mouth.

>Germany
>on the cusp of a revolution
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
You must be new...

>large anti-capitalist revolutionary force comes up
>they threaten the interests of corporate forces and the free market
>mass political instability in most western nations
>corporations take advantage of the situation and hire private armies of mercenaries
>2019-09-25 15:00 EST
>Another day of defending Microsoft HQ from the revolutionaries. 17 kills. The revolutionaries have gotten more careful about their shots, maybe they're running low on ammo. We got a new shipment of 7.62x39 Soviet rounds for our standard-issue AKMs. No attachments, though. Looks like I'll have to continue using my irons.

This is the part of the plan of globalists.
They want war.
They want conflict.
The want people to be so weary of war and so mixed up that we beg for a one world government.
The UN is their baby.
The battle lines are going to be all these dim-witted anarchist freaks with all the minorities against all the nationalists.
The plan is that obviously the freaks have to win and will be bank-rolled until they do.
No war ended any other way but how the globalists wanted it to end.
The only question that remains is, should we roll over or die fighting?

>100,000 anti-capitalists, antifa, femen, black bloc, etc....That has to be a record, no?
The same people in G20 are the ones bankrolling these stupid motherfuckers.
Antifa are so fucking retarded.

Old people don't rebel

Where did you get that number from? Antifa is universally hated here, pretty much the same as any other country. Getting a general concsesus trough extremist views is fucking retarded. Overall our country is swinging slightly right, getting stronger recently.

100,000 anti capitalists.
Fuck me that must have cost George Soros some money.

i hope they destroy fucking Germany

G20, fuckwit.
Happens every time

Why do people right like this?

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4670214/Hamburg-braces-major-pre-G20-protest-leaders-land.html

Germans dont seem to care when a few thousand women get raped or molested, but they will start getting angry when capitalism can be fought.
Sad!

Hamburg citizen here.

roughly 10k morons burning down cars and trash cans in the most lefty neighborhoods. One bank and one shopping mall got windows thrown in. Very low energy cuckery, I was hoping for more.

>100k
Kek, we have 300K through europe ready to hit, 750K in reserve and 1.5 million supporting us, not just by kikebook likes. The civil war will be short. Traitors will hang.

>Is Germany on the cusp of a revolution?
no, but burgers are...

independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/us-developing-nation-regressing-economy-poverty-donald-trump-mit-economist-peter-temin-a7694726.html

archive.is/17nDo

I think these are the largest numbers ever, though.

Correct me if I'm wrong.
Wikipedia has entries for 2009 and 2010 protests, each had far less than 50,000

too much reddit and soy

>Kek, we have 300K through europe ready to hit, 750K in reserve and 1.5 million supporting us, not just by kikebook likes
What did he mean by this?

Typical Germans who didn't have grand-fathers in the SS.

>being this delusional

FEMEN and antifa are financed by Soros and friends. It's controlled opposition and makes other strains of protesters afraid to go near it.

youtube.com/watch?v=fmLfCHF3skk

It's because they were retarded enough to host it in a large german city.

>anti-capitalists, antifa, femen, black bloc, etc.
>Protesting against globalism

Wat?

Hamburg has long been a Communist city.

Where did you get those fuckhuge numbers from anyways? 20k came in by train today, locally we have maybe 30k lefties. The demonstration today had 12k in attendance total with only 1k black block while a total of around 7 to 9k other idiots stayed in their safe spaces in the west of the city.

Keep on consuming jew media and look at the shiny pictures on the wall. The defences are down, elites hiding in castles, trust in media on an all time low. Winter is comming

>femen
>soros
On the cusp of a (((color))) revolution, maybe.

So what are you doing about the FEMEN problem? Why do you all still allow (((Soros))) to do business there?

Germans are faggots

Why do you think we replace us? With fucking turks of all people

If we were not the bottom of the barrel this would be incredibly stupid

German police are anticipating 100,000 protestors, with an estimated 8,000 "violent" ones. All news sources are giving those numbers.

fake news, saged.

Protestant work ethic built Western civilization.

Wilhelm is not solely responsible for WWI.

Hitler didn't destroy Europe. Blame British and Soviet aggression.

Merkel's the only one that belongs there.

ffs, stop hating yourself and embrace your heritage, Hans.

tens of thousands were "anticipated" at #nichtmituns. kek.

>ffs, stop hating yourself
So easy to say if you are not German

>100,000 total protesters
You need to realize that germans from all walks of life enjoy demonstrating for all kinds of stuff during those events. The 100,000 people number mostly comes from demonstrations like the "Hamburg zeigt Haltung" one which is going to take place on Saturday including our Archbishop, the president of the Hamburg Sports Alliance, multiple political members including from Merkels CDU party and so on. It's nice to have the harbor streets to walk on for a day, they are normally full of cars. I'm going to be there.

Also 100,000 is never going to be reached, it's just what the police is preparing for to be sure they have enough people. Most realistic estimates stand at around 50 to 60k.

hamburger stuff probably

Stop responding to the guy, he's that Anglo that used to post from the Netherlands.

Does this not look like tens of thousands to you, oh great kekistani?

>anglo

Now that is a new one. I usually get Jew and Turk on Sup Forums. And Italian on Sup Forums for some reason.

>100,000 anti-capitalists, antifa, femen, black bloc, etc

Yes we know germany is VERY cucked

I dont get these 'anti capitalist' people. They all live in welfare states. They have free healthcare, most have free education, unemployment gibs, free housing for the poor, everything is subsidised, they take thousands of refugees etc. In australia everyone but the rich is on government assistance. Even people with jobs get money every week from the government. Medications are all subsidised so you only pay like 5 dollars for a prescription. My friend is a 'single mother', and her and her boyfriend live in a brand new house and get $1500 a fortnight combined from the government.

>germans enjoy demonstrating
See, you krauts are already a much better people than the American bad-ass larper cucks.

> 2017
> Weber
Lol, protestant ethic is a myth.

Thank God my parents had the common sense to leave Germany.

My Father has always said hippies would turn Germany fully Communist within my lifetime. I always thought he was memeing.

I enjoy it. Free streets to walk on, food trucks, nice background of electro music. It's like a free, chilled open air event that you can reach with the metro.

This is ten thousand.

This is just a street festival for malcontents.

I'm all for anti-globalization, but you only have to look at the people who gravitate to these things to understand they aren't really on the Sup Forums team.

If you are a bongo player or unicyclist or fire juggler with green dreadlocks... this is Christmas in July.

agents, actors (some of them are police) and hacks. hacks mostly

Das stimmt! Americans would scream bloody murder if there were no way to exclude the poor from the fun.

>the Sup Forums team.
>being this cucked to a meme
Get over yourself, leaf.

Your country is fucked lets just hope the get Murkel before you become Islamic.

rifle is fine, tovarisch

>pooland
>denying capitalism
>siding with marx
Just because you're a blind Catholicuck doesn't mean you have to disregard everything Protestants have done ;)

You're vastly overestimating the amount of people in that pic. That's maybe 1000-2000 people, if even that. Crowds of 10,000 or even 100,000 are mindblowingly big.

Nothing wrong with what they are protesting desu

G20 are tTHE international jewish bankers, fuck them

This.
Something fucky is going on again.

Nice arms too

Please unshackle yourselves and go full Nazi once again. I will fight for the Germans if you'll have me. No I'm not talking about the EU you faggot, hang Merkel already and let's get this going for real.

Never go full retard, this is true for both the extreme left and extreme right as well as the extreme whatever.

Maybe one of the turd wranglers got out of hand? maybe they will off him soon

I don't disregard everything Protestantism did. There is just no correlation between wealth and Protestantism, and never was. For example - the more wealthy are southern, Catholic parts of Germany. Now - I don't claim that there is reverse correlation. I claim that there is no proven correlation.

op is a faggot, no?

>10,000
>mindblowingly big
>literally 100x100 people

Calvinists have to believe that in order to absolve themselves of guilt for their own trespasses.

Not even half of 10k there dingle berry Think the scurvy is fucking your eyesight up.

Why don't the Jihadi fucks target these people? It's total chaos and the cops aren't going to search 100k people.

a-antarctic nazis? is that you?

No, seriously what did you mean by
>Kek, we have 300K through europe ready to hit, 750K in reserve and 1.5 million supporting us, not just by kikebook likes
I'm interested

Dein Vater ist ein Überläufer und Verräter

Look at YouTube like dislike ratios for refugee propaganda. The writing is on the wall johan

>The writing is on the wall johan
>tfw my name is actually Johan
t-thanks robert

That's mostly kids and 400-lb. hackers.

Nazi-chan was implying that she has 300K soldiers across Evrope ready to march, which I highly doubt.

Not even close to 100,000 and they brought anarchists from all over Europe. They're also trying to blockaede the Hamburg harbour, but the workers at the docks will not join that. So much for working-class solidarity.

It's also interesting that just now Germany passed a law which requires your ID when buying prepaid mobile phone SIM cards. They want to track protestors like these.

Well that's fucking scary
You just got me too
Is the hivemind reals?

DAK

Enablers aren't opponents

Thanks. He was right though.

>DAK
Gesundheit!

Warum spricht du kein Deutsch?

>Is the hivemind reals?
apparently so

I have some Norsk in me so maybe it's just the lodestones kicking in

>Is Germany on the cusp of a revolution?
No, it's just because they're in Hamburg.
That'd be like holding an event in San Francisco, looking at all of the left-wing protesters, and then trying to extrapolate that to apply it to the whole country.

Seriously, it's fucking Hamburg.

Even if you didn't have Norwegian blood, English and Swedish people are origianlly very simular
Compare the Nordic bronze age with the Sutton Hoo findings and you'll understand what I'm talking about.

Johan, huh? Not from Ystad I presume?
I knew a guy from there many years ago, but our friendship broke apart because he was a left-wing cuck.

Nothing compared to the revolutions of 1918. Wait for the kikes to start mixing in and then they will have a problem

>Johan, huh? Not from Ystad I presume?
No, Malmö. unfortunately.

>but our friendship broke apart because he was a left-wing cuck
Ystad is a Scanian town and since it was a long time ago he is probablly not a leftwinger anymore.

they are not there to protest, them are there to counter protest any other legit protest.

Poor guy.

Notice how the police let them demonstrate

>welcome to hell

what movie am I remembering that from ... ?

I don't know, man.
He doesn't strike me as a guy who'd change his mind on this.

Just googled him, too. Looks like he's still living with his parents, well into his 30s.

>Just googled him, too. Looks like he's still living with his parents, well into his 30s
he's definetly still a leftist then
Which is weird, almost every single Swede down here in Scania votes for SD nowadays.

I would but I just stuck my nose back into a book on jung's psychology

Synchronicity is a very interesting topic

You also speak English...

Yeah. I also got to know his childhood friend, who was even more of a turbo-leftist than he was, yet he tolerated my views far longer than this Johan fellow, so we ended up staying in touch longer.
I can guarantee you that guy hasn't changed his tune.

I finally agree with the left being violent. Just this once.

Fuck these elite up you low life scum. You both deserve a good thrashing though.

>welcome to hell

Is that what a world without capitalism is like?