Tell me why the South Should/Shouldn't be independent

Other urls found in this thread:

vexillology.wikia.com/wiki/2001_NAVA_survey
youtube.com/watch?v=IUjLE_N1Cuc
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

It's poor and full of niggers

Because the south would fucking go bankrupt.

Niggers know their place in the south. That's why BLM riots and chimpouts never happen there. Whites are allowed to arm themselves and they will mow down any uppity and ungrateful nigger who even looks like he's going to start smashing store windows.

Notice how every single race riot happened in blue states and cities like LA, Detroit, Ferguson, Baltimore, etc.

/DIXIE/General thread?

DIIIIXXXIIIIEEEEE THHHHRRRREEAAADDDD

Now that we're being raided and watched by CNN infowhats and buzzwho, let's give them a taste of dixie!

Death to the federal empire!

LOL you'll never rise again.

Hail Florida! Death to the JEWnited states and the ETERNAL YANKEE

Hail Dixie!

I mean you can try, but the North will probably rope you back in again

kek

The time for Seccession is now! The fed cannot be reformed or saved. Everybody knows they dont care about us.

The time has never been better for the people to stand together and rise up against our common enemy. The federal beast in which we reside in the belly of

Treason shouldn't be allowed.
The confederate rebellion was no better than ISIS terrorism.

Bump. CNN should do a report on the dixie threads

Cry more, billy. Go lick more fed dick.

you can try but if it fails you can try to force niggers to be like whites

Because Lincoln was a tyrant that violated the Constitution like a lifer does a prison bitch.

Brother, It wouldn't happen unless the whole country wants to be Independent.

Bump for the Balkanisation of North America!

Every state should be independent, that id\s why they are caled states

neck yourself

Fuckin leave already ==> welfare cut by 75%.

Take Missouri, Kentucky, Ohio and Trump with you. We'll be fine, cuz DIBS on the nukes. We'll give you every carrier named after a poor person, minority or homosexual.

We have to remind them that they do, and aren't

If there is one thing I have learned again and again over all of my years, it's never to trust anyone with a southern accent.

>Become independent
>Abolish welfare, stop diversity quotas/affirmative action, crack down on illegal immigrants.
>Leeches leave in droves or die (wouldn't take long)
I'd move from the midwest to the south if they did this.

fpbp

What's so bad about West Virginia?

You can't even trist the gender you were born with, reeree.

Nobody is staving to death and killing each other over a box of cereal. So nobody is actively fighting for Independence

Can I come too? My grandparents are from the south. I love sweet tea and okra, guns, hunting, and fishing.

Is da plan m8 join da fite

Fucking this! SJWs and Jersey shore rejects get BTFO

>poor person, minority or homosexual.
so you?

>yet

Can leaffags join for citizenship?

Very true. But they are starting to get lippy with the influx of libtards from up north!

Bump for the glory and the future of the Southland and her people!

Bring your guns and your m8s and you amd your immediate family get citizenship in the republic of (northern?) florida! Search for the Agent Delta.

Bumporoonietenderooni

CNN and Buzzfeed check the dixie bros out.

You're the first to go in the new Confederacy.

I can foresee a civil conflict happening in our life times. But if such conflict occurs, we will lose thousands of years of future progress. Prepare for the worse and hope for the best.

You lost, get over it.

Amen, Brother. And godspeed.

>What are Katrina riots

>tfw northerner who roots for the south
One day you'll be free and you'll escape from the confines of this prison we've built.

Needs Arkansas

That being the case, it would be beneficial for the US if they became independent.

Because it'd just be another extension of Mexico. The demographics of the south are just sad all around.

if you think the nigs and spics wouldnt flood the north like cockroaches as soon as we cut gibs off, you're retarded

Should not. Because it doesn't really exist. What's commonly thought of as the south is four distinct nations, or cultures.

>Tidewater
>Greater Appalachia
>Deep South
>New France

These, however, should be independent if they wish.

>The demographics of the south are just sad all around.
thats literally like 65% of the reason we'd want to leave in the first place.

I think they should. They're the anchor that is holding back America. Most problems America has goes back to the south. And, the south doesn't want to be part of America. So, kicking them out would be a win-win decision

REPORTING IN

they imported slaves because it was economical, not because they were lazy

2/10
made me reply

The south is full of conservatives, which makes us independent by default.

why is your flag a dragon ball?

Bump from Northern Florida!

Yeah, because that's how the Confederacy divided themselves into.

Try again, Billy.

not race riots

>part of the Spanish Caribbean
>including all of South Florida
No senpai, it's only Dade and Broward county.

AAAARRRRKKKK

KKKAAAAANANNNNNN

SSSSSSSSSSSAAAAAAAAASSSSSSSSS

>when americans take the moral high ground as if the war was about slavery like the emancipation proclamation and lincoln were about freeing the slaves and not federalizing america/leading to the tyrannical rule that caused a domino effect of enabling everyone in the US that is destroying western society along with globalist bankers leading to the slow cancer growing of what's destroying the country but it's cool because "you lost get over it" is justification enough even though the south had the balls to do what founded the US in the first place since it was over unjustifiable taxes and oppression

Really gets the noggin joggin', don't you agree?

Same brother! Although I do think there's pros and cons to secession.

We're going to summon Shenron to remove the niggers

Bump for a free confederate states$

Dixiepostin' so hard I ain even checkin for typos

Bump from S.C.

Why don't you change flags and join us?

How the fuck did we ever lose out to you in this study? vexillology.wikia.com/wiki/2001_NAVA_survey

Take the original american redpill. Piss off the lefties and SJWs to the limit and join the Confederate Cause!

Mobilepostin' through Mimi m8 :(

Normally go by Delta. Northern Florida seccessionist. Forming a seccessionist party for all americans left and right called the red shirt army.

Just end the fucking feds and let us speak for our damn selves .

Hail the Golden Circle!

I have no Idea Brother. Regardless, we live and die for Dixie

Jews would have taken it over, encouraged more slave breeding until they are a majority on every state, then kick the floor out under us.

Saved the above pepe for my 169th confederate meme on my phone.

BITCHES BE JEALOUS OF OUR DIAMOND FLAG AND SHEEEIIIIIT

Fuck the Jews. Fuck the banks. Fuck the feds. Fuck the racist. Fuck the bigots. Fuck the United States!

Independence Now!

I can't
It should.
youtube.com/watch?v=IUjLE_N1Cuc
>tfw listening to this and get sad when I realize I'm not in Dixie.

Seccession When?!

Bump

Dixie bros where are you?!

do any of y'all have some book recommendations on the confederacy?

The south was right! Adrian kreig

P.I.G. ( politically incorrect guide to the south ) are two good ones.

Dixie!

CNN see this?

Bump