Other urls found in this thread:

suidlanders.org/
bbc.com/news/world-africa-19326263
youtube.com/watch?v=7guL75BHNCw
youtube.com/watch?v=Mob-8wN6kpU
youtube.com/watch?v=SmgECgwZzIM
zimbabwesituation.com/news/zimsit-m-mugabe-equal-to-jesus-chipanga/
zimbabwesituation.com/news/zimsit-m-china-cancels-zim-debts/
zimbabwesituation.com/news/zimsit-m-china-in-africa-zimbabwes-disneyland-at-victoria-falls-gets-beijing-investment/
thezimbabwenewslive.com/zimbabwe-21859-president-wets-sadc-troika-summit-botswana.html
zimbabwesituation.com/news/zimsit-m-land-reform-cost-15m-jobs-chinamasa/
zimbabwesituation.com/news/zimsit-m-go-and-herd-cattle-mugabe-93-tells-unemployed-zim-youth/
youtube.com/watch?v=4BI3uFRIHcg
youtube.com/watch?v=kUHCkVBJgVk
youtube.com/watch?v=pxH_Rp9VIj8
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Who cares we are making CNN memes

Slide thread

Good. Fuck the white people that STOLE from Africa. Fuck America. Fuck Britain. FUCK FRANCE.

Fuck off subhuman tripnigger

Bump for niggers

This will end well, lol.

Better GTFO if you're white in SA, the writing's on the wall.

This may not pass right now, but it will pass eventually.

All white south Africans must move to Canada. We require an infusion of manly blood.

OP's family will now have land to call their own.

They keep pushing this back. Lazy fucks.

>white people are currently 8.9% of the population of South Africa

DOOMED

What are they gonna do with them?Eat the dirt?

Why don't white south africans just leave and let that shithole sink?

LOL EPIC MEMES BRO!

That country is over. It's sad. Most of the black Africans have as little historical claim to that land as the descendants of Europeans.

probably because many of them have been there for generations and its their home, its the only home they've ever known

For all the keks we love to have together, there are actually people who believe this anons pic is accurate. Africans are in fact starving because they breed like rabbits and can't into agriculture.

I'd bet they're leaving. Anyone got a demographic chart for them from 1980 to now? Would be interesting to see.

Nothing is over. Never give up.

Capitulate? No!

id say let them do it and get some white refugees into europe but we only take brown and black people

what did he mean by this

OH BOY I SURE LOVE CIVIC NATIONALISM

so many white genocide shills on Sup Forums right now

GIBS ME DATS

IIRC they can't. I don't think Britain will let them back in and Australia and NZ don't want them either.

They might could try to seek asylum in Russia or Canada or even Cuba but in Cuba they will be burritoed.

South Africa is going to cause a chain reaction that leads to a global race war....

Screencap this.

Not much more than that. I'm sure they will arrive at their parcel of appropriated land expecting to live like a king, just like the whites always managed to do. They have no idea what kind of work goes into running a farm or business. The land will produce nothing and any buildings on the land will rot and become unsuitable for human (ie white) habitation.

This is exactly what happened to Zimbabwe, and niggers can't learn a lesson.

I found it. Whoa.
Look at this graph. It's fucking OVER.

This is BAIT. Neither the Zulu nor the whites are native to that part of the world. White and Zulu claims are equally invalid ergo equally valid.

PMC's inbound

he wanted to subtly imply he recently moved here from reddit

They can't into agriculture because people keep sending them free food.

A local African farmer can't compete with free food given out by charities and the UN down the street, so he just gives up. Agriculture is the backbone of any nation/society.

Donate what you can today to save a life! Good people are at mortal risk and you can help!

suidlanders.org/

The dutch founded and built SA in the 17th century, it's afrikaner land. All niggers are immigrants there, forcefully given voting rights by the UN at gunpoint.

Mandela was a literal terrorist who during his (((UN))) reign of terror regularly released all black prisoners. The murder rate went up from less than 200 a year to over 25k a year under mandela.

>The "Rainbow Nation"

Some rainbow. Much diverse. bbc.com/news/world-africa-19326263

That's just an excuse. Look what happened to Zimbabwe, Niggers can't farm.

What the fuck is he saying ? is he retarded or something ?

Hunter gatherers don't farm, genius

and they were the stereotypical cave man. Farming is what's allowed us to evolve into the world we have today. It's what's allowed us to reach the stars.

Excuse or not, that's a big part of the problem. It's also part of the reason for the huge population boom down there.

kys nigger

We'll take 'em. Only in exchange for afghan, syrian and west african doctors and engineers of course

Can't wait for it to break.

youtube.com/watch?v=7guL75BHNCw

deep down niggers know life was better under white rule.

You're absolutely right. Also, makes a good point. Zimbabwe is fucked. SA is soon to be fucked more than it already is. Africa is finished for whites and therefore finished for civilization.

Implying a nigger would have any food to give to anyone to begin with. you have to go back.

Then maybe they can try to hunter-gather their way into a modern society. Ohwait no they can't.

If you want to sustain a modern society, you need to use modern methods. If you, as a people, can't figure out how to go about this then you do not get to have any of the benefits of the society you can't build.

Niggers don't farm, they might emulate white farmers but they suck at it

>Canada

Doubtful, even for "syrian" refugees, the government limited the number of sponsored migrants to like 2000 while having no limit for those without sponsors (those who'll need government assistance) and Trudeau also rejected help from actual countries during our forest fires and instead got a few SA blacks who went on strike after a week.

Let them have it. The Chinese are going to be running the place in another 10 years anyways.

>TFW you have come to terms with flying to SA to fight along side the boer.

You're wrong. I just watched Cosmos with black science guy and Mandela was featured in a clip narrated by a speech encouraging peaceful leadership and political change to save the planet from global warming caused by euro fascism.

That's a valid point. But they'll never learn if we keep giving them free gibs.

I hate niggers, but I wouldn't mind them having their own countries where they hopefully can get themselves together and their IQ up high enough to not be complete sub humans.

I bet he has that dumb Hitler-lite mustache because he kept cutting himself when he tried to have it or some shit.

We might repeal our immigration act soon to favor whites. If you're a white south african come move to burgerland.

youtube.com/watch?v=Mob-8wN6kpU

There's also video of mandela singing kill the white man, kill the boer. It's hilarious how he's used as a champion for diversity.

Didn't realize that. Nice catch.

Anyone else imagine a near future in which there is civil war in SA and whites go to fight on one side and BLM goes to fight on the other?

Fpbp

My thought is that the blacks in SA go full kill whitey mode and whites have very legitimate calls for help. Like, the SA government actually goes on a white genocide.

Trump not willing to just let something like that happens imposes sanctions and sends some navy as show of force. That cause race relations here and maybe in Europe to start to heat up.

SA gubment doesn't care and keeps going and Trump sends in troops for obvious reasons. Lefties and non-whites here start chimping out like crazy because "muh racism" and thus global race war starts because SA chimps are fucking stupid.

Trump should find out about this crisis and allow white South Africans to gain free citizenship. Kinda like how Reagan gave citizenship to Poles escaping the communist government of theirs back in the 80s.

I mean him, Bannon and Sessions do want to increase white immigration after all.

Because that worked out so well for Zimbabwe. Fucking retards.

I met a white south african guy when I was younger and stupider, and somehow we got onto the topic of Mandela. His entire demeanor changed when he came up, and he explained to me what absolute idiots everyone in the west is concerning the guy. We're all told that he's some kind of black Jesus that shits rainbows and kindness, when every white man in SA knows he's a murderous scumbag terrorist.

Eye-opening to say the least.

they're not allowed to because that would me that
the post-apartheid era failed

No. He actually considered himself to be an African Hitler. I'm not kidding.

youtube.com/watch?v=SmgECgwZzIM

I hope he does. They really need it. Also, will be a lot of redpilled voters then.

>African Hitler

AHAHAHAHHAH
>African Hitler

ALL WHITES NEED TO GET OUT OF SOUTH AFRICA IMMEDIATELY. YOUR VERY LIVES ARE IN DANGER. ABANDON THAT COUNTRY ENTIRELY AND WATCH IT FALL LIKE EVERY OTHER BLACK RUN NATION.

Here is the even more insane part.
zimbabwesituation.com/news/zimsit-m-mugabe-equal-to-jesus-chipanga/

Mugabe is African Hitler Jesus.

ZANUPF is barely holding on, the only reason they are still in power is because of ballot stuffing and the Chinese trying to keep everything under control. China has a big foot in the door with mineral rights there and they don't want to loose it.

zimbabwesituation.com/news/zimsit-m-china-cancels-zim-debts/
zimbabwesituation.com/news/zimsit-m-china-in-africa-zimbabwes-disneyland-at-victoria-falls-gets-beijing-investment/

You can't make this shit up.

>African Hitler Jesus

STOP!

I CAN'T!

HOLY SHIT, you can't make this shit up...

>that pic
man that brings back the old Sup Forums racist joke threads

The US accepting white South Africans as refugees would be a good way to introduce race realism to the public.

God damn it would suck for them to lose their home, but can you imagine what 3 million+ redpilled whites in blue states would do?

African Hitler Jesus that wets himself during meetings.
thezimbabwenewslive.com/zimbabwe-21859-president-wets-sadc-troika-summit-botswana.html

I could go on. I took a hard look at Africa during college and fell into studying the absurdity that is Southern Africa.

They are only like 5k whites left in Rhodesia. I am pretty sure this targets mostly black people.

Chink's are going to run the place. The black man will soon release how good they had it. Can you hear that?

>SAVE US MASTER WE"LL BE GOOD WE PROMISE.

This is about South Africa you dolt.

please do

literally every sane white person left 10 years ago

the only ones that remain are the diehard hardcore motherfuckers that will get overrun eventually

Unfortunately they are so susceptible to propaganda they will believe whatever they are told to.

>I hate niggers, but I wouldn't mind them having their own countries where they hopefully can get themselves together and their IQ up high enough to not be complete sub humans.

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahaha
*Inhales*
Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhaah

>Superior Kraut intellect

So, recently a report came out that found how badly land reform fucked the country. 1.5 million jobs to be exact. Much of the land went to Mugabe's crony's and the people that live there know it. The problem is that ZANUPF has an absolute stranglehold on the elections and the elections are essentially a farce.

zimbabwesituation.com/news/zimsit-m-land-reform-cost-15m-jobs-chinamasa/

The high rate of unemployment, which will be seen in SA if the ANC manages to push land reform though, has been causing riots for a while. People want jobs and food. Here is what Mugabe told those people.
zimbabwesituation.com/news/zimsit-m-go-and-herd-cattle-mugabe-93-tells-unemployed-zim-youth/

>“We always hear youths from the (opposition Movement for Democratic Change) MDC saying that they do not have jobs. I say to them come to me and I will laugh at them first before telling them to go and herd cattle,”

>“I encourage you to keep chickens, grow mushroom and keep quails instead of folding your arms and saying there are no jobs. You have to be entrepreneurial, be enterprising.”

Essentially he is telling them to become peasants, when in recent memory there was an abundance of jobs. All the while Mugabe spends most of the nation's money on lavish international trips where he falls asleep at meetings and pisses himself. Black Nationalism was a mistake.
youtube.com/watch?v=4BI3uFRIHcg

nu/pol/ cancer

>ZANUPF
at first I thought this was a drumpf meme and did not understand your sentance.

Nice pic, this entire situation is hilarious and sad at the same time

They'll get overrun eventually but for every one theyll take about 20 down with them imo, tough bastards

sounds familiar

This pic is literally perfect.

MEN OF HARLECH

youtube.com/watch?v=kUHCkVBJgVk

youtube.com/watch?v=pxH_Rp9VIj8
The man is literally senile yet still allowed to talk. Again, it's absurd, and black nationalists fail to realize how bad it would be for them if they took power.

>cracking that many cold ones with the boys

It's not Europeans or Americans fault that they lack long term thinking skills and are prone to violent impulsive behavior. No African nation ever flourished as much as Rhodesia did under British colonialism.

its a good thing S.A. gave up their nukes. they must have seen the demographic writing in the wall and didn't want the nukes to fall into the hands of the niggers. good on them.

Nigger cannot rule without being absolutely corrupt and drunk with power. Happens in every single case.

I am hardcore.

That land belongs to africans anyway. Not whites.

You would think a Republican would be for property rights....

>all white south africans migrate to australia and america.
>white numbers inflate
>breeding whites come back.

Okay, so how do we make this go faster?

how dangerous is it to be white in S.A. right now?