T3h intrawebz vs. CNN Meme War General - Nonviolence Edition

The great meme war continues in the battle of CNN.

>feedback goes here
edition.cnn.com/feedback/

/mlpol/ faggots are allowed to post

hashtags:
#CNNBlackmail
#FraudNewsCNN
#FNN
#ICYMI
#POTUSinPoland

thread theme:
youtube.com/watch?time_continue=7&v=-9wOBYklahk

CNN SPONSORS:

AC Pro
ACE Hardware
Aleve
Alla Romeo
Allegra
American Petroleum Institute
AT and T
Bayer
Bher Paints
BMW
Cars.com
Century Link
Chamonix
Clear Choice
Dell
Expedia
Exxon Mobil
Hewlett-Packard
Hilton
Infiniti
Jos. A Bank
Men’s Warehouse
Lexus
Marriot
McDonalds
Mini Copper
Michelob
Microsoft
Mercedes-Bends
National Car Rental
National Education Association
Optum
Panera
Pom Wonderful
Prudential
Stelara
Sleep Number Beds
Stella Aroids
TD Ameritrade
Tempurpetic
US Postal Service
Vista Print
Vita Coco
Whole foods

Previous thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

eduhappening.com/top-70-memes-anti-cnn-groups-are-lynching-cnn-over-a-trump-tweet/
edition.cnn.com/feedback/
money.cnn.com/2017/07/02/technology/trump-twitter-cnn-wwe/index.html
discord[dott]gg/zNeBkw3
youtube.com/watch?v=monY___QLdU
pastebin.com/u1Rhxk0J
youtube.com/watch?v=7SzLVCFysLc
i.4cdn.org/wsg/1499384470995.webm
reddit.com/r/The_Donald/comments/6lhjs9/cnnblackmail_isnt_going_awaythe_shit_is_going/djtvorr/
youtube.com/watch?v=loCFx_eelXE
twitter.com/search?q=@kirstenpowers&src=tyah
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

That's one spicy memeball

with our powers combined, we can make America free of CNN again.

>I work for one of these companies
>tfw I've been replying to Sup Forumslocks all day who have been calling for us to drop CNN with mild platitudes and corporate jargon
Guys, it's exhausting.

Now is not the time for nonviolence.

That comes later.

Still requesting memification and weaponization of gifs from talented editors. I have no skills, I can only contribute material for meme-making.

keep calm and tell your boss CNN is cucked if you can get away with it.

>tfw response to your civil, non-violent post is pic related

I made 2 of these memes
eduhappening.com/top-70-memes-anti-cnn-groups-are-lynching-cnn-over-a-trump-tweet/

>muh gimp
breddy gud. i'll do image edits, but i'm too lazy for gifs or videos.

Thanks, nigger

..and we all know how this ended

Sorry, I don't do non-violent
Avert your eyes if you're squeamish

>/mlpol/ faggots are allowed to post
this would release the kraken of autismo you madman

HE CAN'T KEEP GETTING AWAY WITH IT

Fresh ammo for troops on the Kikebook and twitter normie fronts. Feel free to clean the watermark, I can't into shoop right now.
>encourage the normies to act
>email bomb the advertisers
>trash all ratings, reviews, and ranks associated with their advertisers wherever possible
>spread the memes

I work for wholefoods, i can confirm.

Appreciate the offer, but I only have gifs right now. Maybe if I find good still images, I'll see you in another thread

fuck hutus

Then drop CNN. Announce it on twitter and facebook. Problem solved.

Drop CNN faggot.

LOL

This was courtesy of an user from the last thread. I don't it's been memed yet, either

>implying I am the decision-maker in this

I'm the guy that mentioned NGOs in the other thread. What's the expat situation like in Rwanda? I've spent some time in a few countries in Africa and while the bars were all right, the internet sucked and the power went out every hour or two.

You're high enough to get a hold of the decision maker.

I haven't seen this movie. What movie is it?

Autism

word

everyone needs to send at least 1 email

guys this could legit be a gawker moment. if we press hard enough and CNN decides to retract and issue an apology, then their credibility will be the only issue on other MSM outlets like Fox news

Lost it m9, absolutely tip top. 10/10

Starting off with Expedia:
>Press office
[email protected]
>Head of Communications
[email protected]
>Customer Experience Director
[email protected]
>VP & General Manager
[email protected]
>President and Chief Executive Officer
[email protected]

Wow. that wasn't a fair fight at all.

I hope that little man survived.

>6m

>edition.cnn.com/feedback/

Sir, we have PID on target with spamfire missiles. Are we clear to engage?

Did they really publish that kid's address? And if they did, can we get some people to go out and guard his house? Like 4 hour shifts of about 2 ppl

Shouldn't we let them receive e-mails instead of taking down their servers?

YOU ARE CLEAR TO FIRE RED LEADER. ENGAGE! I REPEAT, ENGAGE WITH EXTREME PREJUDICE!!!

That ain't a movie

I wouldn't really know about the expat scene desu, I've mostly been hanging out with locals. Educated and upper-class Rwandese almost universally speak English, it because an official language about a decade or two ago. Makes it easy to mingle.

MARRIOTT
>Investor relations
[email protected]
>Chief Executive Officer
[email protected]
>Senior Vice President, Customer Engagement Centers
301. 380-2821

What about Sling TV? They only have CNN on their higher level service. It's pretty useless and they need to get them off.

money.cnn.com/2017/07/02/technology/trump-twitter-cnn-wwe/index.html

Do you faggots put on your Guy Fawkes mask and strap on your mall katana before you wade into the meme war front lines?

Literally the most pathetic 12 year old shit I've seen here in a long time, and that's really saying something.

Missile away, FA-18s from Carrier Group Ben Garrison moving in with JSPAMs

I hope you're having fun. I spent some time in Nigeria and ended up hanging out with a bunch of drunken South Africans who kept trying to explain Cricket to me. One thing I noticed is that Africans (even Nigerians) are very respectful and honest people. Are you south of the area that deals with Malaria? My favorite part of Africa was Ghana, believe it or not.

Calls to raid are banned, newfag.

Come join the discord for coordinated and timed attacks

discord[dott]gg/zNeBkw3

Let them be. Don't be mean to the autistic children.

Fuckoff horsefucker

>"Nonviolence Edition"
WDHMBT?

youtube.com/watch?v=monY___QLdU

Fuck are you talking about nigger. There are no horsefuckers here

>SEVERAL DAYS IN AND NONE OF YOU FAGGOTS HAVE MADE A MEME OF THE 13 SECOND KO BY CONOR MCGREGOR (TRUMP) AGAINST JOSE ALDO (CNN)

Sup Forums is truly dead

reporting from tweet front. A lot of the racist tweets are getting banned. Stick to ones that won't so we don't lose men and wasted memes.

I'm having a great time, actually. Lots of skin-color based jokes, giving and receiving, really chill people here. Everything is super cheap, and sometimes people will buy me drinks and shit, just for being American.

White privilege is a bunch of BS, but I fucking love American privilege.

Also yes, malaria here. But fuck it, YOLO

Remember old memes still trigger the snowflakes.

CONTACT INFO TO EXECUTIVES AND NORMIE FEEDBACK TO CNN SPONSORS AND ADVERTISERS:

SEND E-MAILS TO EXECUTIVES. CALL NORMIE FEEDBACK IF YOU'RE FROM REDDIT.

>pastebin.com/u1Rhxk0J
>pastebin.com/u1Rhxk0J
>pastebin.com/u1Rhxk0J

WE ARE IN CHARGE OF JEWISH TRICKS NOW.

Normie front salvos need to be geared towards exposing CNN and letting their advertisers know CNN is costing them business. At most open eyes towards all MSM, but leave the big boy redpills for here.

Every acct that gets banned for the Jew shit is one less on the battlefront. Stick to the freedom of speech, blackmail topic dipshits.

Holocaust Museum
Kek

Is this triggering enough?

Tell your boss to tell the higher ups to drop CNN

Wrong attachment, sorry try this one.

Look at my flag. I have to be careful what I rt.

Cnn Inception meme

I bought some Repel 100 from Amazon and bathed myself in it. I asked the South Africans what they do and they told me to just get it and be done with it lol. Good times to be had in Africa, as I'm sure you know. I'll never forget one guy who did Christian rap and asked every American he ran across to subscribe to his YouTube channel. Pretty nice guy, I'd probably spam him in this thread if I could remember his channel. Really nice people, that's what I remember most from Africa.

>when aussie shitposters are more free than canadians.
this time line my m80

Anyone know of any of their address's yet? Wanna send therm some creepy trump anime weeb shit.

Fucking awesome lol

I'm gonna be here for a long time, so I decided to just gamble on it (malaria). I'm a functioning nihilist, so I don't really care if it offs me, desu. What will be, will be.

That's true though, super kind people. It's taught me that Africans aren't cancer, it's just African Americans that are cancer.

Hey user could you pleas epost the cannon gif for me :3

wat? that link does not work for me

That's pretty much true. That gangsta shit hasn't really caught on there. African Christians make American Evangelicals look like atheists.
I know CNN is cancer but CNN Africa did a nice story about how modern and cosmopolitan Kigali has become. Looks a lot nicer than Lagos. I never took the Malarone pills until Christian Rap guy I mentioned had his kid almost die from Malaria. My coworkers and I helped him with the hospital bills but I took the pills after that.

CNN Meme

Did you remove the >?

D E A T H W A V E

i.4cdn.org/wsg/1499384470995.webm

ty

bump

winning!

I've been making memes all day.

I seriously doubt Sup Forums has called your McDonalds today.

Drop CNN.

here is a huge fucking list of high quality #CNNBlackmail memes (more than 50 of them & no BS):
reddit.com/r/The_Donald/comments/6lhjs9/cnnblackmail_isnt_going_awaythe_shit_is_going/djtvorr/
>inb4 REDDIT REEEE!!! yeah i know but that's where the list is & the memes are good, just take them & use them

Hey, this is Reddits battle, we're just helping out. No shame in helping our wayward colony.

he can't keep getting away with it

then carry on, the list is enormous, it's a huge fucking ammo dump

I'm mad that nobody has memed the Rambo scene from UHF. Meme potential all over that shit.

>Thread theme

youtube.com/watch?v=loCFx_eelXE

Use every hollywood gif in existence. This is now a war on hollywood.

CNN's Kirsten Powers being a total cunt on twitter over the meme thing.

Show her love.

twitter.com/search?q=@kirstenpowers&src=tyah