Meanwhile, in the Hillary timeline

Meanwhile, in the Hillary timeline...

Other urls found in this thread:

hillarybeattrump.org/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Oh God, can you imagine how hard the press would be slobbering on Hillary's knob 24/7?

It would be unbearable. Like every fashion and woman's mag screaming at us for 8 years how that ogre Michelle Obama was just the prettiest woman ever!

Ugh.

The way these articles tried to humanize her but instead made her sound like some sort of undercover space alien never gets old. Who writes shit like this and thinks it's good enough to print?

Liberals

It's like something out of the simpsons, minus the self aware irony.

This is the most soulless, corporate ad I have ever seen

You would be nuked because Hillary can't take a tank test from a sukhoi going bzzt bzzt all over the place.

Do you ever sleep?

Kek is this a joke?

Life is sometimes so fake you start to question what the hell is 'real'.

I cringed so hard I think I broke something.

>hurr durr timeline I'm 12 years old praise kek meme magic
kys yourself cringelord cuck faggot

THERE BETTER JUST BE 1 FUCKING SCOOP OF ICE CREAM IN THAT CUP

WE HAVE A DEEP FRIED BURGER HERE!

Hillarybeattrump.org

hillarybeattrump.org/

don't click this link, it might be harmful to your health.

Came here to say this
If that cunt has two scoops.... I SWEAR TO GOD

Hello, fellow humans! I, too, enjoy pouring a foamy half pint of ethanol for oral consumption.

You and I have been dead for two months. Our Carbon is floating around 15 km up following the jet stream. In about 100 years some of mine will pass by some of yours.

>@potushill
pottery

That sounds delicious

of course. who do you think she is ?
Donald Trump?

>tfw eating dead niggers and Krauts on the battlefield because canned food has run out

Very human like

If you have to convince people that your candidate is human, there might be something wrong with your candidate.

Just sayin'.

Can outrun MAD where I'm at. My city will be hit by at least 7 nuclear warheads.

>Homo sapiens from planet earth of the current year

I forgot his name, but in the city watch books from Terry Pratchett there's this one guy who carries a document with him to proof he's human and everyone just thinks the fact that he even has something like that proves that he is not.

This is the best picture they could get of her to take up an entire page? Her grinning menacingly like the cock mongler?

>this is the moment I should smile
>initiating smile sequence
>smile complete

Here's some Nov 13 OC for you, Sup Forums

part 2

at least they're dressed like women instead of Hillary.

Seriously, does the same guy who did Dr. Evil's costume design for Hillary?

I still wonder if Bill and Hillary will face justice in their lifetime for all the murders..

It was Nubby Nubs.

>Unironically pushing for the gender scoop gap

>She gets the

Doubt it, they are so high up in the current political hierarchy that there is no realistic change that they will ever face justice. The only way that will happen is if some sort of revolution takes place and the old establishment is removed from power

>She's just like us!
Uhm, I don't recall ever losing an ellection.

Things would be much less infuriating, to be honest. Trump has only made the liberals louder and more insane, and it's not like he's going to be able to get anything done seeing as how irrelevant virtue-signalling faggots block him at every turn simply out of spite. If you thought a Trump presidency would bring things back to normal you're an idiot--it's only quickened the inevitable collapse of society. Liberalism won. Globalism won. Identity politics won. There's no going back to ten years ago, let alone sixty.

Sure, why don't we just give up, lie down and die.

The RINO's are killing him too. Which is almost every Republican. Spineless bastards.