TURKS VS ARABS. Are Turks becoming more nationalist and red-pilled?

A hot summer has brought tempers to boiling point in Turkey, as hatred against its 2.9 million Syrian refugees spikes with Twitter campaigns, violence and even government ministers lashing out at their guests.

The surge in rage at Syrians this summer appears to stem from two events.

One is Turkey's military incursion into northern Syria, which cost the lives of 70 Turkish soldiers. The other is the image created after thousands of Syrians went back to their hometowns for the Muslim holiday of Eid Al Fitr but will be permitted to return to Turkey.

Also doing the rounds are images and video of Syrian Arabs allegedly thronging beaches and harassing women.

Fevzi, in his late 20s and who identifies as a nationalist, told Middle East Eye he did not see the point of Turks having to pay the ultimate price while Syrians were free to move around the country like "kings".

"These Syrians sit here enjoying life while our boys become martyrs trying to free their country. On top of that our government gives them everything for free," he said.

Fevzi didn't want his name used because he was concerned "the government which loves Syrians more than Turks would cause trouble for him for speaking the truth.

"They live like kings. They don't work, then go to our beaches and harass our women because they are all covered in their own societies," he said.

"And it keeps getting worse. Now they go home for the holidays but return to Turkey for the free life. Can you explain that? If it is safe enough to go on holiday why isn't it safe enough to live there?"

Turks have used several Twitter hashtags to spew vitriol against Syrians which include #Suriyelilersinirdisiedilsin (Syrians should be deported); #Suriyelilerevinedonsun; (Syrians should return home)' and #Suriyeliistemiyoruz (We don't want Syrians)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/_/search/subject/knowledge bomb/username/anonymous5/tripcode/!!9O2tecpDHQ6/)
disobedientmedia.com/2017/06/saudi-arabias-march-towards-civil-war/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

"Things have changed in the past few months. I can sense animosity. I went into a pharmacy the other day and the lady pharmacist asked where I was from. When I said Syria she started harassing me and saying things like why are there three million Syrians here? Most of you are beggars disturbing our peace," the 35-year-old told MEE.

"These sort of remarks have become more frequent. And the thing is the beggars they mention are not even Syrian. Many of them can't speak Arabic. Plus, why can't the Turks see the positive side of things? Why don't they think of how many Syrians transferred all their wealth here and gave the economy a boost?" said Firas

While speaking in a cafe to Fevzi, who was unhappy at the presence of Syrians in Turkey, a burly man listening in who refused to be interviewed, walked up to Fevzi and said:

"Listen, my neighbours are Syrian and if punks like you try to harm them, you will have to go through me first. I will smash your head in with my raki bottle.

"Go do something useful with your life instead of talking racist rubbish."

Every Turk I've spoken with HATES Arabs, and insists turkey is mostly European and civilised
Afghans, Turks and Iranians all really seem to hate Arabs, one Afghan I spoke with said Arabs are subhuman and their brains don't develop the same that's why they're so retarded, an Iranian I spoke with said point blank Arabs aren't human they're animals.

we were always redpilled. turks are nationalist and gulf arabs tend to be racist against pretty everyone including other arabs.

>"the government which loves Syrians more than Turks would cause trouble for him for speaking the truth."

that's a severe case of Swedenitis.

Yes, Turks are becoming more nationalist but they are still muslims.

Some Turkish user said some Turkish hate the Syrians coming there to Turkey but Pan-Islamists there push the narrative they have to take care of their Levantine/Syrian Muslim brothers.

Every single one of those ethnicities are correct.

I have a lot more respect for them now that they are privy to the wicked beasts of the Middle East.

Time for memes lads

Syrians are the single issue that seems to unite Turkish citizens of all political backgrounds. Nobody wants them here.

And yet they are here to stay. Most AKP voters will just do what Erdoğan says, even if they disagree. The votes he will lose are nothing compared to the ones he will gain after he naturalizes them. Worse, he can place them in historically more secular places, and win the municipal elections in those places too.

Turks are very delusional overall, regardless of political orientation. The average Turk is pretty similar to a typical Levantine Arab, and has overall positive opinions of Arabs. Only the secularists hate them, and think that most of the country's population are closeted secularists. This is especially sad because some of the most secular places in Turkey have Arabic(natives, not refugees) majorities.

Sure it does. AKP has an approval rate of around %50 among Turkish citizens. Among the refugees, probably around 90%.

No we are not, nationalists are just rising to prominence lately because Erdoğan needs their support after K*rds failed him. Most people here are pan-Islamists. They are Muslims first, Turks second.

Yep. They are accusing those who want the rapefugees out of being Gülenists trying to stir shit.

This is true.

One thing which made Erdogan so popular is that he pushes a neo-Ottoman and pan-Islamic narrative. He said something like "We feel responsible for you" referring to the historical Ottoman regions in the Balkans and the Levant, which made the typical AKP supporting Turk chimp out in euphoria.

Turks seem to hate Syrians for the same reasons Europeans do... they're rapey as fuck, lazy, stupid, disproportionately criminal and only there for muh gibs.

>one Afghan I spoke with said Arabs are subhuman and their brains don't develop the same that's why they're so retarded
Fucking loled

What does a Danish laugh sound like?

Im actually the norwegian armenian. Just vacationing in Denmark atm.

>Armenian
Sand niggers should get out of Europe

>leaf
And leafs should go back to China.

My ancestors are actually from Mongolia

lol what are you? Actual mongol or what?

Hung-Aryan

A FUCKING LEAF

Turkish nationalism soon follows imperialism. I would rather the turks just die desu, they don't belong in Anatolia. Drive them back to central Asia where they belong!

Meh, they're a good enough bulwark against the Arabs. Just need to kick Erdogan out of pwoer.

Are you an actual jihaadi? Just a question.

Obviuosly not.

Most jihadis are arabs brainwashed by Wahhabism, the only contribution of saudis to humanity.

Wahhabism is a cancer. It cant be said enough. The elderly turks in my college town seem alright but the younger ones are absolute trash. Never seen one ethnicity adopt such a penchant for negroid culture (or lack of such).

And another user says the photo ops with Syrian refugees are for his electorate, Muslim world and friction Europe and tell the narrative that Europeans countries are the bad guys for not accepting the syrian refugees, etc.

>Worse, he can place them in historically more secular places, and win the municipal elections in those places too?

He wants to give them Turkish nationality or they will keep their Syrian nationality and vote in the same way?

Are you gonna populate the Anatolia with what? With only 10 million greeks?

You can't repopulate an irradiated wasteland.

20 million Canadians

Turks hated arabs for centuries.
Fuck, Atatürk hated Islam as well

Ataturk was born in Greece

He wants to give them citizenships, yes. He hasn't said it openly, but he obviously wants 3 million impoverished and fanatical supporters.

Ataturk was a pretty good guy from what I know.

I hope there is a secular revival in the middle east, It would help things there.

I honestly don't see what the problem should be with accepting them if youre a roach. That's a 3 million population boost of even more fanatical islamic shitskins added to the country. I thought Turkey was all about that.

Most Turkish people are Kemalists here - not Erdogan's side - except some Islamist and some of Turkish shitposters.

They do belong in Anatolia most of them are just native Anatolians who converted when the real Turks invaded and those Turkic warriors who conquered so much barely exist anymore due to interbreeding with locals.

>Worse, he can place them in historically more secular places, and win the municipal elections in those places too.

there better be a real coup before that happens

So Ireland,Scotland and Wales are the most pure people in Europe?

Were also quite similar to the Spanish for some reason.

The Globalist plan is to "Domino Destabilize" the Middle East [Arab Spring-> Egypt-> Libya/North Africa -> Syria -> Turkey] to Flood Europe.

SA & Israel(Zionists) have the biggest ME influences, which is why the rest of the ME countries are always getting destabilized/weakened. The Globalists plan on destroying them both in a conflict over Lands to pave the way for the MEU(Middle Eastern Union).

(Talked about this in past threads/comments: archive.4plebs.org/_/search/subject/knowledge bomb/username/anonymous5/tripcode/!!9O2tecpDHQ6/)

Saudi Arabia is also on track to have a Civil War. Turkey & Iran(if they don't get destabilized) will have more regional ME influence & "fill the gap" that SA would leave.

disobedientmedia.com/2017/06/saudi-arabias-march-towards-civil-war/

>The specter of nuclear proliferation in the Middle East also raises concerns that weapons could fall into the wrong hands or be used indiscriminately. Julian Assange has repeated 2010 claims from the head of Al-Jazeera that Qatar is in possession of a nuclear weapon. Saudi Arabia itself also is suspected of possessing nuclear arms. In 2013, BBC News reported that Saudi Arabia had nuclear weapons “on order” from Pakistan, whose nuclear program was bankrolled by the Saudis. In 2012, the Saudis also entered into an Atomic Collaboration Deal with China which projects that Riyadh will construct 16 nuclear reactors in the country by no later than 2030. Arab acquisitions of weapons of mass destruction have created concern among Israeli intelligence officials, who fear that the countries acquiring these weapons systems will not use them effectively.

Would be too bad if a Saudi or Qatari nuke got detonated in Mecca

Additional food for thought, the US is already structuring command zones to reflect regional unions. Compare this map to countries like Russia or China's structures if you want to who is being used for globalist plans