Why do you guys like white people so much?

Why do you guys like white people so much?

Because being white is better than all alternatives save being an AI construct

we dont
FUCK Whi*TE ""pEOPLE""

We live in the racially slanted year of 2017, arguably the worse time to be a white person ever. How could you think this?

Fake and gay

Stop insulting Pepe

SAGE
weak b8 btw
>I like white people because they are more like me, it's the same reason why you have children etc
>Other races are also kinda subhuman

being an AI sounds p tight my dude

The cops STILL wont search me most of the times. Because im white :)

They are nicer and much better looking than the other colours and don't smell as bad.

>weak b8 btw
How is this bait? All I did was ask a valid question. I'm just trying to understand Sup Forums's white nationalism. Is it because you're all white?

I guess you guys don't know why you like white people so much. It must be racial herd mentality. Fucking wannabe nazis.

BLONDE HAIRED BLUE EYED PEOPLE WON'T EXIST IN 50-100 YEARS. THE ENTIRE WHITE RACE GONE SOON AFTER. ENJOY THIS WHILE IT LASTS KEKSKINS.

>racial herd mentality
exactly, but why is it bad. It's the nativist thing to do
>Also really want to kill niggers after this post of your own

>"sage this thread! it's talking about things I don't like!"

>exactly, but why is it bad. It's the nativist thing to do

Makes a certain Mongolian basket weaving forum cringey and insufferable for one.

i hate white people too. i just hate them a hundred times less that everyone else.

White people don't have culture besides being fucking hicks and doing stupid shit.

Smart but not TOO smart

thanks Fascist

White is right, but their pussies no longer tight ---> BBC

Because I am one.
Why would I hate myself or not look out for my own interests?

Stupidest post I have read all day. The east would disagree with you, they fully admit they are adopting western (white) culture.

What is white culture Ā¢uckskin?

ah. there it is. so you are just a dumb fucking kike who should be pogromed.

nah i'm just black. fuck the jews tho. I hate them more than I hate you fuckers.