Are Bosniaks the most tolerent muslims?

51% of the population are Muslim, but:
> They aren't killing Christians every 5 minutes, have a somewhat easy peace with them.
> Been described as progressive Muslims
> Homosexuality is legal, but not tolerated that much by everyone.
>Mostly confined to Former Yugoslavia and Turkey
>Most don't have kids until they are married
>Age of consent is 14, higher that most Muslim counties, close to some Eastern Europe countries
> Language that are taught spoken in Croatia and Serbia

Are Bosniaks the tolerant Muslim?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bosnian_mujahideen
youtube.com/watch?v=M6QIopgwuIU
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Archibald_Reiss
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Military_Frontier
youtube.com/watch?v=OOECyf3_zTg
thecrazytourist.com/15-best-places-visit-serbia/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

they're the most european out of the bunch so essentially, yes.. they are the most tolerant muslims

i've heard a few anons however saying that they also have some extremists so idk..

Nah. Most tolerant are Albanians.

Doesn't every country that have Muslims have Muslim extremists?

Nah.
They have jihadist training camps in the hills and are kidnapping girls all across the country on a regular basis.
So no they are the same shitskin towelheads.
The only reason they don't attack Croats and Serbs is because we hold the moajority of industry and pay the most tax in Bosnia which is used for their councils and gibs.

Hopefully we will cleave Bosnia appart in the future for a peacefull end with the Serbs.

>some extremists
I feel like most countries have those anyway.

because they are european converts who have lived among christians for centuries.
But wahhabi oil money is changing their faith, slowly but surely, they will become more islamic.

depends
we have 0.3% muslims and i'm pretty sure none of them are extremists
Bulgaria also has a significant portion but you don't hear about them going full snackbar

>They have jihadist training camps in the hills and are kidnapping girls all across the country on a regular basis.
>So no they are the same shitskin towelheads.

you sure they're not just gypsies?
they sound like gypsies to me

90's gypsies, not today's gypsies but still

The Mujahedeen that Bosnia had, only lasted through the war, and ended when the war was over.
They were fighting for the Bosniaks.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bosnian_mujahideen
(I'm using wikipedia as a general idea on them, as I have no idea where to find a full and accurate source about them, so I'm just having some basic info used.)

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bosnian_mujahideen
it horrifies me that this exists in Europe
that fucking religion, man i'm telling you....

both islam and christianity came from same place to europe, it just that christianity spread before islam, but none of them are europe religions tho

but then again youre romanian... what else could you except LUL

i never said christianity was a european religion, that wasn't even the argument

islam is not compatible with western culture
i sense sandniggerness in you

They're white, naturally they're civilized. Nothing to do with religion, everything to do with race.

neither is christianity, its just that nobody practice it properly and accordinly to the "book" in europe cause its too "wild", what you see in europe is modified version of christianity, just like modified version of islam is in bosnia or other civilized muslim countries

you cant sense sangniggersim in me, cause i dont belive in god, youre both same to me, youre just on different sides but youre mental capacity is pretty much the same, you think alike

i see your point and respectfully disagree with it
regardless of christianity being re-written, eastern orthodoxy has more or less remained true to it's original dogma. I am culturally a christian, not religiously - there's a difference.

It's a tad thick to think that christian values and upbringing do not positively affect western culture

Because they are white muslims

daily reminder that ain't no muslim nigger is a friend of /ours/
Bosnia muslims or Bosniaks as they like to call themselves are race and religion traitors
Bosniaks are literally ISIS tier
Bosniaks are giving safe heaven to thousands of Saudi financed salafi fundamentalist terrorist
Saudi financed terrorist in Bosnia fought allied with the Bosniaks against Serbians and Croatians
Bosniaks are mostly surviving by Saudi cum donations that are sprouting even more radicalized muslims trough networks of mosques
Bosniaks give to of value to the world
Bosnia except from the autonomous Republika Srbska is a islamised mud hut shithole infested by the backward rabid muslims
Main economic activity of Bosniaks is prostituting daughters to rich Saudi sheiks

Did you know that the first beheading videos were filmed by Bosniak muslim terrorists?
Did you know that most bodies buried in Srebrenica are actually Serbs gathered from around the nearby villages and countryside that were killed by Muslims, which later sparked the Serbian retaliation?
Did you know that Bosniaks had "death" camps in which they killed, tortured and raped Serbs and Croatians?
Did you know that you can still find videos of Bosniaks wearing necklaces made from children's fingers and ears?
Did you know that today if you go to a pub in Sarajevo and proclaim that you are a Christian Serb there is a good chance you will be linched by the "Green Berets"?

But if you ignore that, yeah Bosniaks are very tolerant...

this is why i come to these treads, cause any post about bosnia on Sup Forums will insta triger shitloads of serbs

>losing war to unarmed people with 3rds europe army at that time

LUL

correction
Bosniaks give ZERO value to the world

49%

E što posra i vozača I stanicu

Calling bullshit on all of that

>training camps in mountain
More like few drug addicts wearing beards and fucking goats in villages away from civilization

>implying that Bosnian muslim ain't made of 50% self-hating lefties
Only place where social Democrats are the good guys

This tho

>t. Turkish rapespawn

As much as. I hate Islam I hate Turkish liars

>race traitors
You think a fucking villager in 1500 AD had any concept of race, culture etc? As far as he was concerned the only culture her ever saw was a castle once in his shitty life.

>ISIS tier
A lot coming from church burner and rapists

Man, Turks are prone to lie, eh?
Why don't you do Serbs a favour and go back to anadolia, eh Sokologlu?
>be Croat who denies Bosniaks existing
>live in Sarajevo
>never had issues

Also, never forget Serbs were castrating boys, murdering wounded civilians in hospitals etc in Croatia before the war in Bosna

(((BBC News))) made a report.
youtube.com/watch?v=M6QIopgwuIU

We should divide it on the lines shown in the map. And yes we demand concessions. Srem and Baranje belong to us.

Fun thing with those guys is: all are ex junkies, homeless people etc
You get payed 400 euro a month simply for being a vehabija

I mean, muslim hate them, aside numuslims who try to be edgy because Saudi money. Other than that, Bosnian muslims only act muslim on holidays. Betting places are 10x more filled than mosques

Go fuck a goat pseudo-bosniak. I said Serbs, not what ever the fuck you claim to be.
A person I know got nearly killed in Satajevo in 2008 by just saying he is a Serb.

bosnia shouldn't even exists, they're just a mix of croats and serbs.
no culture or people, just let us serbs and croats share that land.

You a proof of your non white heretige

Daily reminded that Serbs in Bosnia and Croatia came as REFUGEES, and now demand those lands. This is literally what Africans will do. Same brains, same deeds.

Bosniaks are just Serb or Croat sellouts who sold their religion and cultural identity for Turkish gibs.

>calling a Herzegovno "bosniak"
You gonna have a bad time

Also, maybe your friend should have stayed away from the gutter? Was propably a piss poor locale or so

>using eu flag
>literal bona fide gullible seljuq roach
>so ashamed of what he become that he has to project to calm down his raging cognitive dissonance
>associate himself with most uncivilized and backward ideology the world has ever witnessed
>spent his entire existence as a servant from this invader to another
>never had his own people and dynasties ruling over him
>has no history to look behind and be inspired
>has no future to look up to

WEW LAD

>bosnia thinks it's a country
be careful what kind of music you play in your local pub.

True but
>gib
More like not having your wife raped, your firstborn stolen, your ancestral lands taken, and your ass taxed into oblivion.

Only a small percentage of em are Serb, or rather were orthodox. Orthodox lived like kings under Ottomans compared to Catholics.
Most Bosnian muslims are ex Catholics or Heretics

I've meet a few Muslims from that area and you wouldn't of know they were even Muslims unless you asked. They were tolerant of just about everything western.

>Live in Vermont, USA
>Tons of Bosnians. Tons.
>Get job as adult at hospital
>There are Bosnians at every level of management, lowly housekeepers, doctors, nurses etc and their favoritism for other Bosnians is crazy

Might as well be jews.

>I've meet a few Muslims
they were not mislims user

Bosniak culture meme needs to die.

Or what Mexicans will inevitably demand once they overpopulate the southwestern US states. Why are Serbroaches so delusional? They should fuck off back to S**bia instead of trying to lay claim on foreign land in typical shitskin fashion.

I have no clue what you are aiming at?

Bosnia WAS a country. A rather successful Croat Catholic one
>tfw Serbia's last despot was a Croat from Bosnia

Why dont you fuck back off to what ever shit hole you crawled to Switzerland?

I miss having a border with Bulgaria

>croat from bosnia
so a serb, right?

Oh yeah 4th of July is always funny too because some of the older housekeeper Bosnians get crazy press during the fireworks. Didn't see it this year but one year saw this old one jump under a table so fast he almost hurt himself doing so the second he heard them starting.

no
we we always lived there

the difference is that you bowed down to your turk master and accepted him, his religion and his identity just so you could climb social laddre a litter more
a litter further

that is why so many of (((you))) mongrels today carries either Serbian/Croatian name and Turkish surnames or vice versa
so (((you))) could use the jewish infiltration tactics amongst us

Ptsd* not press

>everyone is a Serb

I didn't crawl anywhere, fag-goat. I was born here. Either way, stop deflecting attention from the issue. Why are you behaving like Mexishits and niggers?

First, you are making a lot of assumptions and actually playing dumb as you clearly don't get: I ain't no damn musie

Second:
HAHAAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAJAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAJAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHHA

i miss when croatia didn't exists as nation

>tonibler, 2nd generation immigrant

Archibald Reiss
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Archibald_Reiss

Proof that even if you are born in Switzerland doesnt mean you are anything but a 18 year old son of a shitskin

Only reasons they don't genocide the serbs is because serbia would go and genocide them back.

I really hope I get to one day see a Serb get hired here and btfo by the Bosnian cartel they've established so they can sue the shit out of them

>bosnia fag thinks he isn't a serb
>imagine being such a fag that you think that the EU flag is better than your own
this is why nobody really gives a fuck about you, nemanja.

Issues
I don't blame them, everyone has them. Half of my Herzegovinan landsmen have a fear of not being accepted as Croats (idk why) so they have to act extra Croat. Bad thing tho is that we politically sacrificed our Bosnian Croats.

Serbs know that they might have turk blood in them, so, they try to project

as this far by now, what difference does it makes?
you're whorevat muzzie loving faggot
you two make the best couples

what is the green bit on the map?

it's time now to stop larping, bosniak scum

Did you know that the proud Herzegovians actually invited Turks into their land which led to the fall of Bosnia? They are muslim-loving back stabbers that would do anything for personal gain.

TONIBLJERIM

BRČKO
R
Č
K
O

Basically a distinct which does its own thing

Its the Serbian corridor the muslims are trying to annex so they could Separate the Republic of Serbs.

>They have jihadist training camps in the hills and are kidnapping girls all across the country on a regular basis.
>Jihadist training camps in bosnia
Fucking mashallahed

A lot coming from Serbs who joined the Turkish army at Nicopolis against all of Europe

I see nothing wrong with Bosniaks. Bosnian Serbs on the other hand are responsible for WW1 and by extension WW2

>Bosniak
No such thing

Given that the research is about bosniacs and Kosovars, I am guessing Sanjak bosniacs? Ie serboturks

yes i knew
and croats are their best allies

speaks a miles about them

You mean the Serb who stood at the frontier of European civilization defending it for hundreds of years against your kind.
1553–1881
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Military_Frontier

Kosovo Battle (1389):
kebab stopped
Balkan Wars (1912):
kebab removed

meanwhile in bosnia:
please mehmet massa san i killj european kafirs for you left shoe
mujo faithful pasha san
mujo good
yes pasha kun

You mean canon fodder for Croatia?

>serbs calling other people backstabbers
lol

>what are the Bosnian rebellions
You know, especially the one Miloš was against since he was for the sultan. You know Miloš

please sultan masta I decapitated Karađorđe for your left shoe
Miloš faithful pasha san
Miloš good
yes pasha kun

Are you the based Brazilian with the huge picture of Croatian victories against t*rks?

>croat empire
>doing geopolitics and shieth
>taking ur bases
>masters of jewing
>emperors of xenu goth throne
>descendants of aryians
>masters of stable jitsu

KEK

>EU flag
shows how much of a man you are, user.

O don't know what kind of lowlife scum you are bit you are spreading falsehood.

Türks don't lie.

Lol he just proved how autistic he is with this post.
We should just let him go fap to his waifu.

If Bosnia started killing Christians than Serbs and Croats would invade and start killing Bosniaks

>based Brazilian

DE SI BRATE
HUEHUEHUEHEUHEUEHEUEHEU BRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

this one?

I wonder what turks think when they see their ex slave colonies arguing over who bent down faster to the Ottomans

>what did he mean by that

I personally just want to go and give them a hug. It's tough being defeated.

What's a touristy/decent part of Serbia to visit? I get 27 days of vacation time a year and I'd love to see the look on some Bosnian faces when they ask where I'm headed.

ok je moj srpski brate.
you're just showing everybody how better huezil is than catholic serbia.

since you're international cosmopolitan gentlman,
here listen to some comfy music
youtube.com/watch?v=OOECyf3_zTg

My man! You are my favorite kind of American. Check this site it will give you a quick rundown.

thecrazytourist.com/15-best-places-visit-serbia/

Thanks

>be roach
>be mix of balkan and sandnigger blood and like a drop or two otto blood
>couldn't even manage to conquer a small territory like serbia so you just make them a vassal while they were at their weakest ignoring the majority of battles they fucked you over

They're still sandniggers...

Any time friend! And don't forget to try our cuisine. If you like strong drink and meat, you will have a great time.

ok pajeet

bring lot's of jewdollars James

Good work Serbs. But your work has only just began. Now you must build an empire. I am rooting for you.

Yeah, most of the muslim Bosnians I know even own dogs.

This makes me feel weird. Stop...