Dear whites

Dear whites,

We're getting really tired of your shit. You won't get to mop the floor with us like you used to do back in the day. Stop fantasizing of the past or we will treat you bad when you become a minority. Choose wisely, crackers.

Sincerely,
All people of color

RARE
FLAG

>1 post by OPs ID

how much do you want to bet?

Non-white genocide literally can't come soon enough.

(((Wildman)))

How far gone do you have to be to openly insult the words
>For family, for freedom, for country and for God

Nothing is sacred any more... how can this not dissolve into violence when taken to a full conclusion?

Dear spic,

Talk to the cop bullets.

We never mopped the floor with you.
You mopped the floor by yourselves while we did the grownups work.

puerto ricans are like an even shittier version of mexicans.

You still don't get to be 51.

>stop fantasizing about the past
>Give me dem reparations!

Salty crackas

It will. It must, in fact. If it helps any, I don't take too much joy in pointing out that Hitler was right.

>when you become a minority
You realise we whites are a global minority already, right?
We're like 16% of the global population and we'll still own you all in a fight

>Poor-torico
>broke
>frequent brownouts
>has nothing of value
>"P-PLEASE MAKE US THE 51ST STATE, WE'RE TOTALLY WORTH IT GUISE!!!!"

Nah, we'll just let you starve off and turn your shit island into the largest Sandals resort in existence once we've burned your skeleton corpses.

Dear non whites,

Stop with all the murder, rape, theft, arson, and all other fuckery. But not white collar crime.....we own that.

At least whites have accomplished something in their history

You're acting like that's a bad thing :^)

kek

>Trump's address to Poland sounded like Hitler!
Did these people forget that Hitler didn't just show up in a mechanical suit to take over Germany? The people chose him.

I don't get it, maybe because I am slav. Is that supposed to be bad?

I think our race btfo other races throughout history is suppose to make us feel sad or something...i dont fuckin know what did he mean by this?

>whites are the only people who commit genocide
>whites are the only people that have been involved in war
>whites are the only people who used slavery

So damn naive. There is a reason that whites rule it's because we're smart unlike you spics who only know how to succeed through crime.

Isn't your territories anthem just niggers screaming with "Puerto Rico! Ho!" samples blasting?

no

Yeah nah fuck you cunt
>Stop trying to stop us from taking over
Kys before we do

>we didn't sell PR to you or Venezuela for some reason and now we're stuck with them

Keep pushing your luck nigger.

>Stop trying to stop us from taking over

What's really funny about this concept is, even the subhuman fucks from Africa can get a boat and make a move toward Europe, Poortoricans don't even have that base level of motivation to get their asses here for the short distance they'd have to travel and are instead waiting for more gibs in hopes of making their way to the USA by first-class air.

Sorry, folks, we're letting that shitty island sink under its own weight until we can claim it for better repurposing at a future time.

Feels bretty gud famalam.

>Implying we could afford it

>alt right manifesto
>manifesto of something that doesnt exist
whatever richard spencer was a leader of, died the night of the hillary speech
the alt right is now a label you put on yourself to give your enemies an easier time of destroying you
believe me, when you are from the right wing and your name is user, that was VERY destructive. when you refused to yield to the cucksevatives, and pushed JEB BUSH out, shit got real

ASIA FOR THE ASIANS, AFRICA FOR THE AFRICANS, WHITE COUNTRIES FOR EVERYBODY!

Everybody says there is this RACE problem. Everybody says this RACE problem will be solved when the third world pours into EVERY white country and ONLY into white countries.

The Netherlands and Belgium are just as crowded as Japan or Taiwan, but nobody says Japan or Taiwan will solve this RACE problem by bringing in millions of third worlders and quote assimilating unquote with them.

Everybody says the final solution to this RACE problem is for EVERY white country and ONLY white countries to “assimilate,” i.e., intermarry, with all those non-whites.

What if I said there was this RACE problem and this RACE problem would be solved only if hundreds of millions of non-blacks were brought into EVERY black country and ONLY into black countries?

How long would it take anyone to realize I’m not talking about a RACE problem. I am talking about the final solution to the BLACK problem?

And how long would it take any sane black man to notice this and what kind of psycho black man wouldn’t object to this?

But if I tell that obvious truth about the ongoing program of genocide against my race, the white race, Liberals and respectable conservatives agree that I am a naziwhowantstokillsixmillionjews.

They say they are anti-racist. What they are is anti-white.

Anti-racist is a code word for anti-white.

Sage your disillusioned twat. U think there are countries countries that protect diversity with law better than the west? Get the fuck out and go to those cojntries you degenerate idiot

Fuck your shit island, I can't wait to go to Cuba next year

Blacks sold their own people.
Arabs slaved blacks and made jihad for centuries.
Jews infiltrated every nation of this earth, and manipulated politics to their image. They also own a supra international institution of media and entertainment, playing the ideology song they want for the population of the whole world.
Japs and Chinks have history of great massacres, famines, genocides...

Every 'race' has blood on their hands when considering the whole timeline, nothing special about white civilization, but their conquests, creations and influence on the entire world.

you spelled jews wrong

huh, did you say something?

Dear Shitskins

Bring it,

Sincerely,

The most ruthless, ingenious, resourceful and powerful ethnic group that ever did live.

lol - said the puta from porta potty rico.

At least you tried to correct the record.

Here is your dollar.

You're going to treat us bad when we're a minority anyway.

pay your debt, spic.

Thank fuck for slavery then.

Whew.

You are quite deluded if you think whites are the most racist. You will be too busy killing each other while reminiscing about whitey paying for all the welfare.

any rational white man has figured this out, I cant wait to raise beautiful mixed babies

>You won't get to mop the floor with us like you used to do back in the day.

Care to cite anything, anything at all? You literally just said nothing of discernible meaning.

feelz good living in almost all white poland you latin scum

damn spics and their latin orgy music, hot fucking women but super blue pilled beta males, fuck Enrique egliesas

What's gonna happen when you go to blame whitey for the crumbling infrastructure that's forced you back into mud huts and all you can find is niggers?

What suprised me the most is that it's actually the only bluntly negative article about the speech, but also how few articles have been covering his visit to Poland at all. His CNN meme tweet got more coverage

wudd?

good luck, if you can stop getting your people to kill each other it might be a start huh?

God i fuckig hate latino music.

Joke's on you, shitskin

I'm eastern European. My ancestors spent their entire lives getting spitroasted by Russia and Germany

Have fun trying to outcuck me

Kek. Thanks for the laugh.

White people are not afraid of you.

This

Niggers elected Trump

I wasn't racist until recently. I grew up in inner city Houston and was around for the influx on Katrina refugees etc.

I voted for Obama twice thinking he'd fix the world and stop the race problem. Well it only got worse. Now I know the problems with the niggers and not with me. I keep to myself and just wanted to be treated fairly. Nigs don't know anything but "MUH INEQUALITY", well i grew up right down the fucking street from you with a fucked up home and drug deals happening on the building steps and I never cried out for no fucking handouts. I've made something of myself because I'm not a whiny little bitch. Now I'm a racist because no blacks ever got out of my shitty neighborhood because they never fucking tried. I worked my shitty ass McDonald's job and served you and your fucking gangbanginng friends whenever you came in. It sucked and you had so much more money than me, but then you got arrested for those drug deals or your homie shot a cop or whatever the fuck else happened. Where are you now? Suddenly McDonald's looks better than prison you stupid fucks. That's right, it's the only place you'll ever be, nowhere. Fucking niggers.

>muh bloods on hand
I wish.

This made me hard.

dear mudslime

you owe white people like us for every piece of tech you use.

that smartphone? that computer? white people made it.

Thank you for sayi g ehat needed to be said.

A bumch of greasey looking beaner paedophiles moaning into brass like they are shitting out their bones. Nigger and designater shitter music is worse but fuck

Nobody cares tho because Germany is Best Goy, especially compared to racist Eastern Europe and Russia's Asian mentality is preventing it from seeing a loser as anything but a loser.

They're not even "Latinos" because they don't speaking Latin.

Underrated post

Dear OP, you are a fag. We will still BTFO all of you even in the minority because you do not know how to conduct yourselves like people.

>All people of color
>Not one nigger disagrees
>(X) Doubt

Trump's putting an end to that dummy

This kind of gay shit is making kids go full degenarete here in Mexicuck

nice blog post autist
here's the only attention you'll get all week

I have a Spanish passport dumb nigger

HAAAAAAHAAAAAAAHAAAAAAAAHAAAAAAAAA you don't have any real power. Just the delusions of shitskin grandeur the media pumps you full of. Nothing is easier to defeat than an overconfident opponent. White people don't underestimate their enemies out of narcissistic ego-centrism, like the lead brained POC do. Ya'll have bigger ego's than brains.

Mouthy spic BTFO

The family unit is the first block Marxists have to destroy to implement communism.

Its literally the founding block of civilization and these idiots think destroying it leads to "progress"

Dear fellow whites,

You see how the muds act. They will threaten, browbeat, and abuse us forever, all because of some perceived slight of the past that none of them were alive to see and was always entirely in their minds anyway. If you capitulate or cooperate they will not view you as one of the "good whites." You will still only and always be white to them. Just white. As guilty as every other white for their perceived slights.

Choose wisely. Choose to stand up against them while there's still time.

Sincerely,
All whites that do not hate themselves.

There is not enough nigger blood on our hands and there never will be.

Dear people of color,

We're getting really tired of your shit. You won't get to mop the floor with us like you used to do back in the day. Stop fantasizing of the past or we will treat you bad when you become a minority. Choose wisely, crackers.

Sincerely,
All people of color

>king of the niggers
kek

Don't forget to bring your hot sauce and ketchup user. Cuban food is pretty....... bland. But fuck me the women are sexy and the rum is delicious

>Dear people of color,
>Choose wisely, crackers.

this fukken guy

>we will treat you bad when you become a minority.
You were already going to do this. You already do whenever and wherever you can manage it.

This is why we fight to prevent that reality.

>people of colour
>literally only have brown and black for every single physical feature
More like people of shit.

GTFO
newfag

>Dear whites,
>Stop fantasizing of the past or we will treat you bad when you become a minority.

The harsh truth: When whites become a minority, they are always treated very poorly. Ressentiment values rise, and violence is the result. This always happens, the Haitian revolution is a good example.

fuck you. your people's skin reminds me of dead featherless poultry

Ok sure. No statehood memes for you though, you guys can become your on country. But no assistance from the US, no protection, you're on your own, without white people, Good luck. Hopefully you don't become the next Hati.

ah fuck off

kys my man

You are the reason of why americans don't want to give us the statehood and independence to Nigger Rico.

I never liked niggers, but I convinced myself it was just a small group, and most black people hated them too. They gave everybody a bad name. Then BLM happened. That changed everything. Thousands of blacks rioting in the streets in defense of nigger behavior. Fuck them. Slavery was a mistake.

The next big cunt war that we whites start will kill 5 billion people and you and your chachos are on the list.

Your skin, hair and eyes are the colour of poop.

This nigger thinks eastern Asians need the likes of him

He's referring to Puerto Rico becoming USA soonTM.

>newfag
ironic