Why are we so fat?

Other urls found in this thread:

drmcdougall.com/health/shopping/books/starch-solution/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>America
>Over 100 million people are obese
>Expect free healthcare

Food and drinks.

In America it's easier to buy food and drink loaded full of sugar and saturated fat from McDonalds than it is to buy fresh and local fruit/veg from a supermarket.

>sugar
>corn syrup
>flour/grains
>soy

Leave all these behind and it's impossible to stay fat.

>Sugar in errythang
>No exercise
>Eat more calories than we burn

Because food is cheap, it's rude to make fun of people for being lardasses, and because your average American doesn't know dick about calories.
-t. Former Amerifat

bc f00d is g00d my d00d

yall cucked the oil sheik cock suckers. They are more fat per capita than the US

Entitlement

Cause food tastes good and we're programmed for feast and famine.

When there's nothing but constant feast we get fat.

I bet the Jews are behind it.

>US lives in a vacuum. No one else is bringi-

Isn't the UK up there too?
The Planetary Anglo

You're retarded if you think Mexicans are to blame for Americans obesity. You all were always fat.

Because your president isn't fit enough

Estrogen in the water.

Correct, there are no Mexicans here throwing off the curve.

>In America
IIRC UK has higher % of obesity than the US and our % has been slowly going down while yours is going up

The intent of universal healthcare works only under these conditions:

>population is largely healthy
>there exists only people who don't seek to take advantage of the system through abuse
>working, productive society

none of which are present in any countries that have universal healthcare implementation. the meme that "dey be gittin' free healthcare 'n shit" is a guise used by bots to shitpost while their parents slave away being a corporate bitch to pay out the ass in taxes to cover for those who are blatantly abusing the system.

it's quite frustrating because by design it's "supposed" to work and should have brought the standard of living up for society as a collective. but you can thank greedy and undisciplined degenerates for fucking it up

Which is the mother, which is the daughter?

Common site where I live.

"He then went on to talk about nutrition and exercise sort of in the same framework. People would not have to .. people would have to eat right and exercise right to live as long as before. Most won't. This in the connection of nutrition, there was no specific statement that I can recall as to particular nutrients that would be either inadequate or in excess. In retrospect, I tend to think he meant high salt diets and high fat diets would predispose toward high blood pressure and premature arteriosclerotic heart disease. And that if people who were too dumb or too lazy to exercise as they should then their dietary .. their circulating fats go up and predispose to disease. And he said something about diet information - about proper diet - would be widely available, but most people, particularly stupid people, who had no right to continue living anyway, they would ignore the advice and just go on and eat what was convenient and tasted good. There were some other unpleasant things said about food. I just can't recall what they were. But I do remember of .. having reflections about wanting to plant a garden in the backyard to get around whatever these contaminated foods would be. I regret I don't remember the details .. the rest of this .. about nutrition and hazardous nutrition. With regard to Exercise. He went on to say that more people would be exercising more, especially running, because everybody can run. You don't need any special equipment or place. You can run wherever you are. As he put it. "people will be running all over the place." And in this vein, he pointed out how supply produces demand. And this was in reference to athletic clothing and equipment. ...

Sugar and carbs. And laziness.

As this would be made more widely available and glamorized, particularly as regards running shoes, this would stimulate people to develop an interest in running and .. as part of a whole sort of public propaganda campaign. People would be encouraged then to buy the attractive sports equipment and to get into exercise. Again .. well in connection with nutrition he also mentioned that public eating places would rapidly increase. That .. this had a connection with the family too. As more and more people eat out, eating at home would become less important. People would be less dependent on their kitchens at home. And then this also connected to convenience foods being made widely available - things like you could pop into the microwave. Whole meals would be available pre-fixed. And of course. we've now seen this ... and some pretty good ones. But this whole different approach to eating out and to .. previously prepared meals being eaten in the home was predicted at that time to be brought about - convenience foods. The convenience foods would be part of the hazards. Anybody who was lazy enough to want the convenience foods rather than fixing his own also had better be energetic enough to exercise. Because if he was too lazy to exercise and too lazy to fix his own food, then he didn't deserve to live very long. This was all presented as sort of a moral judgement about people and what they should do with their energies. People who are smart, who would learn about nutrition, and who are disciplined enough to eat right and exercise right are better people - and the kind you want to live longer."

masses got lazy with food so companies learned to appeal to them. Fat and sugar are easy substitutes to indoctrinate people into pleb taste, why go for quality or through any lengthy process when you can cheat your way to mediocrity?

A lot of things factored into this, longer hours, wives working, enhanced "conveniences" of fast food, conveniences of processed foods. Even shit like your breakfast which should be a healthy one got shilled heavily into eating sugar coated grains in sugar high cow lactate with sugary fruit beverages devoid of what makes fruit actually good. Wives working has to be one of the bigger ones though, food companies spent vast fortunes on the whole "you can work and shouldn't have to at home so just buy our shit instead good goy"

Mexico and the UK are fatter iirc

SALAD DODGERS OUT

Why is everyone in the US mexican? :D

Saying laziness in general is a stupid answer. It's a matter of biology and physiology, not "strapping yurself up by yur bootstraps!"

Fat because no energy, and no energy because fat. I will say though, in the realm of fault, stupidity does play a hand.

I'm going to guess the mother is the one on the right.

drmcdougall.com/health/shopping/books/starch-solution/
Calorie density. Eat starch, fruit & vegetables. Everything else is too calorie dense.

Or just eat less of the other stuff.

>we
haha i lost a stone and half in month without trying
....haha....
brb doctor, checking for cancer

We truly are a fat fucking nation. I was blessed with a 10/10 metabolism and work construction, Im 30 and still wear a size 30 waist. Everywhere I go Im surrounded by disgusting hamplanets.

Sometimes I wonder if maybe theyre just standing out more because they disgust me and I just dont notice all the normal skinny people. Then Ill focus on skinny people, theres tons of us but I genuinely feel like were outnumbered at this point.

Its become an obsession of mine in public, its hard to think about anything else. We absolutely have to do something about this.

Niggers and spics Yet again pol

1 out of every 3 white Americans is obese. That isnt something to be proud of.