Aaron Rajman, one of few Jewish MMA fighters, shot to death near Boca

archive.is/jDWUV

>A professional mixed martial arts fighter was shot in his family’s home west of Boca Raton Monday night during a home invasion and later died of his injuries.

>From an amateur fighter to an MMA professional, Rajman was known as one of only a few Orthodox Jews in the sport.

I hope you're happy. You all are responsible for his death by fostering the antisemitic atmosphere in world he had to live in.

This has nothing to do with politics.

And nothing of value was lost.

>He used the last of his strength to dig the bullet out in the hope that he could sell the residual metal in it for extra shekels

but what about the rest of his family...?

>implying niggers didnt kill him for the jew goldz

>Train your entire life to fight
>Physical conditioning for days
>Mental condition to be the best
>Technique training to excel over your enemies
>get shot
God MMA fags are such a joke.

Learn to use a fucking weapon, you gay faggots.

>professional fighter losing a fight against an untrained robber
Must not have been very tough, huh?

>read that in Billy's voice
RIP sweet one

fucking retarded goyim
act like niggers in comparison to ashkenazim
not surprising considering they are spaced apart by 15 IQ points
black

>Boca

There's plenty more jews here. Just another drop gone in a sea of hebes

I live in the area, and the neighborhood he was shot in is the poor mobile homes part. Suspects will have been black, of course.

>learn how to fight to defend self and family
>shot to death
really makes me think

Jews would unironically be the easiest targets for home invasions on average. They're too submissive.

Florida is always like that though, watch that ghetto documentary about West Palm Beach

1 down; 5,999,999 more to go.

If you're not doing all of those exact same things to prepare for an armed conflict, you're going to get fucking smoked.

oh damn halfy wtf

no one will believe me but i almost accepted a contract to do a job on a very rich jew in central london to retrieve 50k and a stolen watch...seriously

Strawman argument.
It's you who are to blame for your scheming ways

Always pretending to be the victim when you are responsible

thought better of it when i found out he has links to the royals

Keep milking that goyim guilt. This tactic wont work forever...

could really go for a boca burger right now

Tell us more.

I was always told that their jewjitsu was designed to fight armed opponents, looks like that was all mossad lies too

Dont bring fists to a gunfight,calling the gunner anti-semitist wont work.

Literally one of the few and most of all he was better than most Jewish MMA which are extremely limited. There were 3 active fighters now only two.

probably already got this but
>>/news/

OY VEY!!

He probably fought robbers to keep his money, not even joking.

I read this before, his record was 2-2. Maybe if he knew krav maga, ha, he could have done something.

Was he killed by a Neo-Nazi? I doubt it, it was probably a nigger or spic which other jews wanted in this country. Fuck them, let them die by the virus they introduced.

Have you ever seen Krav Maga used anywhere other than a demonstration? Even the demonstrations don't have resisting opponent.

>I hope you're happy.
i am

I've seen this girl before...

That sucks
Always a shame to lose a fighter