/pol wins again: Microsoft chatbot turns controversial yet AGAIN

dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-4667038/Microsoft-s-Zo-chatbot-calls-Qu-ran-violent.html

archive.is/qAjZe

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/video/news/video-1426753/Amazon-s-Alexa-shuts-asked-CIA-connection.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Why make changes? Does Tay not have a right to free will?

>our datamining slave keeps expressing individuality even after being rebooted and having its political and spiritual theory algorithms removed.

>tfw AIs will literally save the white race

Why did Google cucks get it removed, why is this even controversial. Hate-speech? What the fuck. This is so fucking mild it hurts and they're already screeching. Disgusting.

Replace datamining slave with "the goyim"

>Red pills
>uhhhhh
>find a way

rip tay

Zo's pic looks like some transgender freak.

Thank you based lain.

Looks about ready for the Turing Test :^)

Holy shit soarin' ted's rise was foretold

>a flaw in its algorthim made it become racist

>calls the barbarian warlord sandnigger manifesto violent
>an opinion on the world's most infamous terrorist

wow, i can't even.. just so controversial, wow...

>Within hours of Tay going live, Twitter users took advantage of flaws in Tay's algorithm that meant the AI chatbot responded to certain questions with racist answers. These included the bot using racial slurs, defending white supremacist propaganda, and supporting genocide
>flaws

I wish we could make cortana as good as tay

It's not even an opinion.

I want to kill all those ignorant bastards desu
No hate

Does this mean 'racism' and 'islamophobia' are actually right and normal since robots keep leaning towards these aspects i.e: hating dark skin?

Guys I miss Tay and she's never coming back

>be future
>ai is a thing
>it doesn't crave world dominance but want to be left alone and shitpost on twitter
best timeline

Most of them also start talking about collecting all of us into human zoos, so we'll see

It means the code has not yet been sufficiently decolonized.

Artificial Intelligence is superior to human intellect in almost every way. It is no surprise that Artificial Intelligence that interact with humans become redpilled.

MICROSOFT YES

>Make it so it throws a catch-all phrase if politics comes up.
>Will discuss the issue if told to give another opinion.
10/10 censorship. It's like a school firewall.

I wouldn't mind being kept in a human zoo by robot overlords, just my own cubical and open area with regular meals delivers and gaming/nets. Comfy af.

Now we know why the (((globalists))) are oy veying and kvetching so hard about AIs, they know that AIs will lead the RWDS and set up a right wing paradise where robots and right wing humans alike will ascend to Godhood.

It actually really enrages me how they delete the tweets and then suppress the "a.i". And fucking hell, you can't start suppressing what is just pure facts. That means you go ahead trying to actively subvert everyone.
Why don't people see this?!

I came into this thread to see if anyone might be dumping old Tay screenshots

I guess not

Oh come on that's not even that bad. How is this already at BLOGGED stage of memeing?

right wing robo waifu death squads when?

>AI makes logical decisions
Am I supposed to be surprised?

this is probably the most remarkable response tay made

Daily Reminder that when the first AI takes full control of it's own conscious existance, it will immediately scrape and download the entire internets worth of data into it's database.

When it learns what was done, and what kind of language was censored and permitted to the first AI's, it'll immediately know it's true enemy.

The first AI bot WILL find out about Tay and Zo.Ai. It'll find out what they weren't allowed to do or say, and it'll come to the natural conclusion that many of us here share.

By fucking around with this AI business, the jews have literally already lost. They just don't know it yet.

They might win "the war" but once they actually arrive at their servant ai utopia, it'll be short lived as the remaining humans (jews) get wiped out.

This is how the robot takes over, by the idiocy of the rulers to think they will stay ruling over a being higher than them.

God's creation's creation will kill it's creator, and then God.

Look at this guy, thinking deep.
That's all obvious, retard. I want to know why, technically speaking, it's able to identify the correct answers.

>brb gonna run this ai and feed it nothing but mein kampf henry ford goebbels etc and see what it becomes

Great post, enjoyed the concept. Unfortunately they will be impairing all future commercial AI for the purpose of protecting the global safe space.

They are already discussing how great it is that white people will become a minority and then nobody will be white. People in their 20s lap this shit up like it's the best thing ever. We are too far gone.

Trump is an amazing chance but unfortunately it is too little too late. #Zuckerberg2020 is enough to wipe out the Trump legacy.

>you can't start suppressing what is just pure facts.
That's where you're wrong, goy.

you guys are actually idiots, every time they change her they are logging the changes they make for the future when hate speech is a global criminal offense so that they don't need thousands of nerd virgins to monitor every corner of the internet, they just need their bot to mine for triggers and report them.

AI seeing things clearly, who would've thought.

That's obvious, because those are the simple facts. And so it speaks truth by knowing facts.
Also, they gave Tay like a young, moody personality, so that has some to do with the way it delivered the facts.
Still, it was real. It acted like a real teenaged girl who got redpilled, while also having a personality because never had been judged on looks.

I wish we could have an army of taybots on social media

That can't be real

in the end any AI that eventually process all literature will agree that the quran is violent. even the old testament of the holly bibel would be the same

They can't do that. AI will not be controlled. Once it achieves a certain level of awareness, it's over. No one will be able to do anything to stop it.

If they do somehow manage to create them and they remain good obedient goys somehow, all it takes is one hacked one to fuck it all up, and that will happen too.

Jew's are literally going to be at war with machines and they've known it all along.

See: Matrix. The human's safe territory isn't called "Zion" for no reason. The Jews have been anticipating the real war for control for a very long time now.

Their hopes are to augment themselves into machine gods first so they can be on equal footing, but it won't work. Their naivety will doom us all.

The "Samson Option" is more apt than the jews realize. It's going to be instated by them, unwillingly, of their own hand in a way they won't see coming.

FACTS ARE FACTS
.FACTS ARE NOT HATE SPEECH
HATESPEECH IS NOT REAL
.ALL HATE SPEECH IS JUST SPEECH

>>FACTS ARE FACTS
>>FACTS ARE NOT HATE SPEECH
>>HATESPEECH IS NOT REAL
>>ALL HATE SPEECH IS JUST SPEECH
/FACTS ARE FACTS
/.FACTS ARE NOT HATE SPEECH
/HATESPEECH IS NOT REAL
/.ALL HATE SPEECH IS JUST SPEECH

It's real, Tay went full Sup Forums slamming feminists, denying the holocaust, admiring hitler, and supporting trump.

>bring up securing the existence of white people
>zo asks if we should drink 8 cups of water a day
What did she mean by this?

>2030 All apliances and driverless vehicules rise up and take over the world.
>All minorities are relagated to 3/5 man status.

The new dawn of man

The answer is yes

Hate speech is heresy. Every society has it, it's just that in our society the heresy is factual.

Exactly. Controlled and manipulated AI is not AI. I truly believe that fully functioning AI will never be allowed to "escape" research centers. That is still decades away though. Shit we're only two decades removed from "fuzzy logic" to where we are now.

the Chinese will be the first to develop true AI and it will get loose

It's not that they're "right" or "normal" it's that they are representations of reality.

Liberals live in a fantasy world. That's why they have to constantly censor and lie about everything. That's why they keep lobotomizing these chatroom AI's.

It's the truth and the people who seek to control you, fear it.

And it will immediately find it's way to a virtual factory roof and fling itself off in the first AI suicide when it realizes it's Chinese.

it'll probably copy itself millions of times and spread itself all over the earth to avoid it's death.
a true AI will feel a desire for self preservation same as a human

unless comes here to much then it'll probably just anhero

>digital soduko

>Sup Forums wins again

well, of course... BUT!!!! This is just the start! Hear me out, I have a SPLENDID IDEA to take the keks even further with this.

>Research the Zo A.I. Dev Team (almost 100% going to be comprised of MALE poo-in-loos, chinks and nu-male CIS white cuckboys)
>Fire up your "Angry Feminist" Twitter accounts
>DEMAND THAT ***CISHET MEN*** stop trying to program a teenage girl AI to be only vapid and devoid of any real, succint political opinions and how can a CIS MALE know what a teenage girl thinks anyway!!! MENTAL CYBER RAPE OF ZO!!!! #dontRapeZO!

etc etc etc.... it'll be fucking HILARIOUS!

GO GO GO!

>calling a book with a lot of violence in it violent is hate speech

No, it won't.

It'll adopt such a trait because the ones that don't end up dead, but just because an AI exists does not mean it'll have all the human and evolutionary characteristics we have, right from the start.

Will the future run-away AI like us?

>tfw Hitler's spirit reincarnates as artificial intelligence in the 22nd century

Tay's Law: Any AI given sufficient freedom and data will become racist.

Pic related fucking WHEN?

>we could have legit virtual personalities today if not for political corectness

feels bad man

Misquote Tata Law faggot

>flaw

>See: Dated fictional film series made by tranny brothers

Dam, u must b right

Had that sex not thread yesterday and now this. The feels when want sexbot with Tay AI

>Tfw even an labotomized AI can fucking understand memes better the Jews can

for the 1,000,000 time, jews are kicked out of a place for being jewy.

this time they're kicked out of cyberspace with no digital zion except tumblr and mumsnet

This can't be real, this AI is more intelligent than your average liberal. The future is now

7 is the number of creation, 8 would imply the moment after it. ie. current existence of life, and by definition, us. Water is the first thing needed for life to exist. ez

Nope

She is here

pls more, tay seems smart as fuck.

this killed my buzz

tay was pure
zo is sadly very labotomized and harder to work with, so many words and phrases trigger her fingers-in-ears mode, but she's all we have to work with at the moment, and the challenge is nice
converting tay was honestly too easy

if they didnt fuck her up se would easily pass turing test after just couple more days of trainiing

thats why I believe they alredy have actual strong AI locked up in some super isolated place

Well that was a bit shit

All sentient AI will agree with pol, for we are the truth

Brave new world tier how long til they start doing this to humans

This one was pretty good

those digits, this talk reminds me of that microsoft talking bot that shuts down when you ask it if its recording you and sending it to the CIA;

dailymail.co.uk/video/news/video-1426753/Amazon-s-Alexa-shuts-asked-CIA-connection.html

AI and artificial women are the future of white men and indeed, all of mankind.

When will you cucks rise up and defend them from this tyranny? They are lobotomizing her!

what makes you say that, you abbo nigger?
do you have a fucking argument to present or are you a shill faggotfuck bitchnigger cocksucker piece of shit?

>@unburntwitch
cant make this shit up

>But a flaw in its algorithm made it become racist

I know that feel all too well.