The_donald is 100% allied with Sup Forums against CNN

Don't let shills tell us otherwise. Keep it based,
Sup Forums pedes. Most of us are scared to come to Sup Forums, but we love hearing about what you patriots get up to.

YOU HAVE OUR SWORD.

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/The_Donald/comments/680015/antifa_thinks_it_can_infiltrate_Sup
archive.is/NvjB8
youtube.com/watch?v=l8o5fxnDUjs
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

get off my board

Have some ammo for twitter and facebook.

>scared
Get the fuck out of here

Neato.

Yes, CNN and other kike medias need to be destroyed. Your cringy posts won't divert me from the true goal. Now fuck off. Sage.

At least over on Reddit, there's been a huge influx of newfags who think Sup Forums is full of gore and pedos. Fuck, most redditors these days wouldn't know how to when the narwhal bacons. Fuck Hillary and SJWs for ruining it.

United we stand.
Our edgelords slap you with affection, even though they'll pretend otherwise. It's for your own good.

I don't know why, but this comment pleases me.

Kys and go back

Welcome newfriend.

Now fuck off

Jesus, you niggers are cringey as fuck.

>Implying we're not full of those things
Reminds me that we haven't had a quality nigger hate thread in a while, someone throw one up

>YOU HAVE OUR SWORD

Been lurking on Sup Forums since when we would share f7u12 memes

It's true. There is much love for Sup Forums there

>Sup Forums is god
If they just knew what goes around here or do they know but they intentionally just brush it off of their minds so they could live in their civic-nationalist 'we no racist, left is true racist' lol based black man laalaa-land?

Lurk fag

I want Reddit to leave

REMOVE KEK remove kek you are worst kekistani. You are kekistani idiot you are kekistani smell. return to reddit

T_D was a Sup Forums experiment and is a self sustaining propaganda arm. We don't eat where we shit.

Hello inferior Redditors
HEIL HITLER

Reposting from other thread, because these types of threads were popping up constantly just a couple years ago on Sup Forums.

I really hope that you people realize that this whole CNN business is going to seriously fuck up Sup Forums for years to come if you don't handle it properly. Just like Reddit flocked to Sup Forums after GG, they are flocking here because of #CNNblackmail.

Go spend a few minutes on Sup Forums and take a look at your future. It's not pretty.

FUCKING Sage and cringe

Based black man!

This is, truthfully, the vast majority of t_d's users feelings. They idolize pol. They are like a little kid looking up to their big, bad brother. This was one of their most popular posts......

BASED

Jesus Christ shut the fuck up and ho away

Sup Forums is neither a secret nor small enough to be easily warped.
Just remember to embrace racism and hatred in all of your posting, just to keep the spirit alive.

>kekistani flag

>Civic nationalism

reddit.com/r/The_Donald/comments/680015/antifa_thinks_it_can_infiltrate_Sup Forums_after/

Read this.

>Sup Forums is neither a secret nor small enough to be easily warped.

No shit, but it gives both redditors an excuse to intermingle, and Sup Forums to be more open to them because of a common enemy.

It's hilarious/sad reading the comments and realizing that they really have not an earthly clue as to what Sup Forums actually is.

I think The_Donald normies believe that only a part of Sup Forums takes part in free speech. I think they believe that the majority of Sup Forums is just a turbo version of their message board, with the difference being that Sup Forums doesnt delete all the evil racists who dont post about based black men. Paul Joseph Watson is a good example of the average The_Donald user I think. He believes the "racists" are only a minority, and everyone else on Sup Forums are just magical image editors that think jews are nice people.

I heard that brother. WE ARE THE MEME WARRIORS. THEY WILL NOT DIVIDE US. PRAISE KEK

They called us "daemon sultans"

Good metal band name?

>Most of us are scared to come to Sup Forums
This is one of the problems with pol. Scaring away sub 110 IQ brainlets is just reducing pol's potential reach.
Am I wrong?

its a black male thing lmaaooo

No, all the leafs are the only thing holding us back desu

>[The court] found that the words "white" and "people" were not directed at all white people, but rather at a general system of oppression inherent in "white domination", and had ruled that the display could, therefore, not be seen as discrimination against all white people.

archive.is/NvjB8

>

nice nines, shadilay m'pede

Good for you. Just remember that you're the niggers saddling yourselves to us. If we had our way you filth would be in the gas chambers and helicopters with the rest of the filth. Now go away.

We all knew it would come to this.

Get this through your fucking skull redditors, we are pissed because CNN bullied someone by doxxing them. Being a member of Reddit had absolutely nothing to do with it. Being a member of T_D had even less to do with it.
Being a 15 year old kid whose only crime was making a meme that Caught Trumps eye. CNN then doxxed said kid, and attempted to blackmail same kid.

If you MUST come here, go sit in the fucking corner, STFU, and OBSERVE. We're not your bros/family/compatriots/friends.

I give zero fucks if you're here, but for the love of Jesus titty-fucking Christ himself, STOP FUCKING STARTING SUBS ADVERTISING YOUR LOVE OF ALL THINGS T FUCKING D.

oh sweetie

+1
Good advice

Lurkmoar

This. We KEK ass~! Shadilay and praise be unto him!
Fuck off, Shariablue cuckold SJW. 4 more years!

He wasn't 15. He was a 30 or 40 something yr. old man who used to live in Maryland in the 80s.

youtube.com/watch?v=l8o5fxnDUjs

How old are those people? Jeez.

It's too bad you guys don't stand with us regarding the preservation of our own people in our own countries. Really shows me where many of our people's priorities are still at.

Yeah but the majority of T_D users are older so they see pol as teenager helping them understand the internet

Sup Forums senpai is never going to notice you faggots so please piss off

Reddit needs to die harder than CNN does. Fuck off OP. Pol will NEVER stand alongside you Reddit fags. You are all scum and I long to single handedly smite each and every one of you WITH EXTREME PREJUDICE.

we need more strong bulls like this to fight the SJWs XD you can fuck my girlfriend any day

You don't have a grillfriend. Stop larping kekifag, you ain't fooling no one.

the enemy of my enemy user. Until they are gone, it seems these strange times have made for strange allies. Just make sure when the dust settles you remember a very golden rule.

Strong fences make good neighbors. Socially and physically. Live and let live, dont try to force your shit on other communities or people and things are gonna be golden.

Doin gods work user, ty for that

no problem burgerbro

This CNN operation is going to kill Sup Forums. I'm not saying we're going to lose, CNN has already shot themselves in the foot. But if we allow r*ddit fags to cooperate with us in taking down CNN, then what is going to push them out afterwards? They are just like Muslim refugees in Europe; they come in continuously and fuck everything up. R*ddit is not Sup Forums's ally, and it never will be. I would gladly give up the CNN operation if it meant kicking the r*dditors out of Sup Forums once and for all. We are being raided like never before, and if we don't purge the board now, we are going to be forced out of Sup Forums by CivNat cucks.

/mlp/

You can have my pork sword in your mouth. Fuck off.

Those faggots aren't welcome here either. Sup Forums is for Sup Forumsacks and should remain pure. All other faggots need to leave.

>retards replying to shill bait

we need 20 of your bravest, and sobre, ready for the next assault

Hey bro, don't listen to these losers pretending like Sup Forums is their own secret club, people from the donald are also welcome here.