Sweden

Sweden's next election is in 2018

Is there any realistic way to fix my country?

No.

There might just be

Thanks for the input Shlomo

According to CNN, NK will be capable of catapulting nukes world wide by 2018.

Yes. But it will require something terrible to happen. One more big terror attack like a Muslim blowing up 50 people in a movie theater might cause a native swede to channel the spirit of the Viking gods and go full Breivik on a mosque. This will lead to a race war where you will have precious little time to purge. It will be enough

No. Everyone wants you to be the canary in the coalmine anyway. Just collapse already

Yes, forget about elections and democracy, which is by far the most cucked system, and start a civil war. For godsake, it's your native country, your people, your blood. If you are half a man, you'd be ready to kill for it, like men do.

Nukes.

Grow a pair again, remove ALL kebabs

Muslim terror attacks doesn't work. The swedish media is already trying to shift the Akilov thing towards the right wing by reporting on his nazi gestures against prison guards.

Seems like a sound plan, but how do you recruit people in this cuckhole?

SD+M+KD is a good start and plausible

Find a candidate that is redpilled and we will probably launch a propaganda campaign if we aren't busy.

It's 2:26 am, go to sleep NEET

yes, a /pol takeover, tuvalu style

SD is a realistic first step
>inb4 jewish
We're not having a rebellion any time soon and there's no remotely similar and large party enough.

Your right although KD is irrelevant, but SD+M might be a thing. Do you really think the moderate party is desperate enough to go against the mainstream?

I've stopped a possible rape tonight what have you done

Mass redpill of your youth, set the precedent, kill ((their)) voting power, ostracize any weak willed people, make your country unsafe for immigrants in a passive way, just treat them with contempt, ridicule them, spit on them etc. Burn their food, rape their women. Make them want to leave.

They will never deport anyone. So still fucked.

vote NMR boys

No, convert to Islam.

More importantly, join it. Or the alt right, or something like that.

worst choice you could make

the mind virus has dug in so deep, even intelligent people don't want to hear the truth, they are too much pussies to deal with having been wrong and hating the people who were trying to help.
I honestly think violence is the only thing that can solve this.
Terrible situation...

This

Become the jew

alt right are scared wimps.
they dont openly say that they are nazis fucking fags

Good luck with the 0.02% of the votes, we are talking about realistic solutions here

>>>reddit

I agree, it's scary what peace does for your people. Everyone is a pussy that you don't want to fuck

Reminder: SD will get 30%
Swedish Resistance Movement will enter the parliament with 5%
Communist party will get 10%
Environmentcucks will implode
Moderates will form government with SD and radicalize like Jobbik + Fidesz in Hungary

lol sure

No, the economic situation cant be fixed Before the next economic crisis and when that happens shit will really hit the fan. I predict there will be massive riots and literally blood in the streets.

Le Race war XDDDD

To ponder upon: Are Jimmie Åkesson and his friends still secretly GTKRW skinheads from the 90's trapped inside riksdagskostymer and 56 000kr/månaden? Or has the journey changed them for good

Back to sweddit

great fråga, me migsjälv thinker thatt jimmie åkesson muste vara en closetnazist

This is the prime example of the herd mentality, literally, SJW/PC/ANTIFA are intellectually subhuman who cant think for themselves

nah

That might actually happen. During and after economic crises some group gets blamed for it and I dont think that group will be the bankers.

They are kinda trapped inside their riksdagskostymer and they are doing everything to become a cuck party. However! they still share our values when it comes to the krita and when the etablissemanget has turned. At least that my belief

Short answer? no.

Western civilization is showing a series of characteristics that happen when a civilization is about to disolve and collapse, it was the same with the greeks, romans, every muslim caliphate.
No civilization has ever bounced back from this process, apparently it's irreversible.

The chinese are bouncing back right now. But they will be the first ones to do so, if they succeed.

Stop being a civilizationcuck!

>No civilization has ever bounced back from this process
But has there ever been a civilization that hasn't fought back in any way? I refuse to believe we are that hopeless

nope, just end it, you had a good run

Agree. I think all the civic nationalism is just a clever ruse. Once they get enough seats they will show their true colours.

there's nothing to fix user
sweden is perfect now. celebrate diversity

Are you a self converted muslim homosexual.

Reminder: The day people like you change your focus from internal self-hate to external antisemitism, Kristallnacht will commence again

I wish it still was possible to take this as a joke

No. I recommend reading the Turner Diaries and starting the order.

>that meme

Well if you don't get it right this time you country & culture well be dead in 50 years or less.

That's what i'm asking. How do we get it right? What can we as citizen do

This is the first time.

No.

Unfortunately the only thing to do with a house infested with spiders is simply to burn it down. Nice try Sweden it was a good go.

>>>/reddit/

I laughed way too hard at that pic. Thanks though.

>op

>6 posts by this ID

All of it faggotry

Leftist cancer has always existed. In the Greco-Persian wars, there were Greeks Thebes and Thrace sided with the Persians. Who's to say we won't fight back? I think a lot of things are going to happen in the next few decades.

Sweden Democrats are your last diplomatic hope. If that fails, you could have Russia come steamroll and reconstruct you, that might work

>just one more terrorist attack
That's what is always said, the Swedes are too stupid and masochistic. They need to suffer terrorism for a while longer to ensure only the hard survive, to carry on the Carolean legacy of Swedish strength that is now disguised by stupidity

>le 56%

This

The closest thing the white race can get to Islam while still being the best race and not destroying everything is Mormonism. That religion would force whites to reproduce and achieve their peak potential

No, I think we will become the Greece of the North.

>sweden is perfect now
What? Sharia is only in effect for half of Sweden. There are still white children that haven't been filled with Islamic peace in all their holes. There is still much holy work to be done.

The Chinese will probably have a coup within 50-100 years and will no longer be communist. Regimes rarely last a long time, but nations do. There was not always peaceful regime change in Rome, but the nation lasted a very long time

No

>We elected feminist women to power,
>is there any realistic way to fix my country?
Is there anything that survives being controlled by feminists?
Hahahahhahahahah, no.

I believe any country that hasn't elected nationalists in the past 3 or 4 years is pretty much fucked.

Seeing as any non-english country that isn't Poland is having difficulty getting the message, hopes aren't that high.

NMR are retarded nazi larpers

Just gotta keeps fucking that shit up till y'all fix it yourselves. Like a bitchslap

I'm afraid it will have to get a lot worse before Sweden collectively makes the big pop, the noise the air makes when you finally pull your heads out of each others asses.

Like massive Muslim riots and them demanding sharia law for them to stop.

First have to subjugate your women. Then you can take your government back. Never allow them to vote again.

>brown hair
REEEE
get out with that picture

Even if Jimmie & co. wins, I'm afraid you're fucked, brother. There is no political solution to the swedish (or European) issue now. It will have to run its course. The poison permeates our entire political system at this point. And Sweden is in many ways the worst case. You've already capitulated without knowing it. Your capitulation is a deeply insidious manipulation. Sweden has fallen as far as it has because of its low population. Norway is of course targeted too, but became one later than Sweden because we were poor around the time Sweden was filthy rich and the best country on earth. Western Europe is targeted for destabilisation because of its success and prosperity. We are, right now, being sieged in a war wherein culture, information and migrants are weaponized.

It has to run its course at this point, my friend. You and I both should prepare for what's to come. In Norway Listhaug, FRP and our lack of EU membership are restricting the flow of migrants, but I doubt it'll last. We'll likely have to budge eventually. This is all gonna roll on until the economy collapses. That'll get rid of lots of them, but it will leave us vulnerable otherwise. Migrants are just a means to an end, and the end is complete submission to totalitarian authority.

Civilization is so boring

Your country is beyond fucked, move to a different one that hopefully won't get attacked with weaponized immigration

If we're realistic, you'll probably get cucked this election as well. The right is gaining followers but sadly not fast enough.
Just look at France and Le pen, it's still not the time for the right to rise.
You'll probably have to get some lub and take it up the ass for the next 5 years, let us hope the people of Europe will then finally wake up.
But I may be wrong, let us hope for the best and prepare for the worst.

Rapefugees are doing the same thing to swedes.