But i thought liberals loved paying taxes?

But i thought liberals loved paying taxes?

Other urls found in this thread:

nepr.net/post/heres-question-massachusetts-do-you-voluntarily-pay-higher-taxes
bostonglobe.com/metro/2012/04/20/warren-acknowledges-she-does-not-opt-pay-higher-state-tax-rate/Bybb5jp6aIcFTxd2ekEAEO/story.html
medium.com/@mysteriousrook/did-your-progressive-friend-pay-ma-s-higher-tax-rate-babe5a335729
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Are you pretending to be retarded or just a retard looking for retarded friends?

loberalism is a mental illness, what else is new?

Why are you so upset?

Whoever cooked up that idea is a fucking genius. Just goes to show that when the chips are down, fucking statist cunts don't put their money where their mouth is

Party is still retarded for going on a spending spree

Why do brainlets have to post?

Fucking excellent

to be fair they already pay a shitload in taxes

You still haven't explained why you are so upset.

Nobody loves paying taxes. Liberals always lobby to tax everyone else to pay for their gibs, not themselves.

Why would anyone ever want to pay more money in tax?

>tfw our starting tax rate is higher than their maximum marginal rate
stay frosty neighbor

And that's the main problem. Why would anyone pay on top of what you are already stealing from them?

fuck I hate taxes. After you considering that you get taxed on almost everything you buy with your already taxed income you pay damn near 40% of money YOU earned to the government. Essentially what is happening is the government is taking your money and telling you what to do. Fuck taxes

lel.
I was talking with my mom one time and her big idea to fix the country is to make withholding taxes illegal. You would have to hand write the check yourself so you know exactly how much you're losing.

They didn't go on a spending spree. They used some of the profits from our gigantic oil fund, because of the slight recession caused by the massive drop in oil prices a few years back, which caused a lot of layoffs in the energy sector.

Can you imagine being this brainwashed?

Just make it a lotto. I spend $40 on it a week.

>government is so fucking dumb and out of touch they think people will just give them more money because they feel the government needs it
I think you missed the point

Now you're starting to get it.
Why do people vote for more taxes then, if nobody wants to pay?

It's a conservative government, you fucking idiot.

and all that is going to ahmed, his four wives and 25 children. all of whom don't work. plus they killed the two white families in the buildings surrounding theirs

kinda sucks

We deserve it. This is rightful glacier clay.

No, liberals always want other people to pay more taxes, to pay for public services that give them shit for free.

We actually have an optional higher state income tax rate here in Massachusetts in the United States. It's 5.85% instead of 5.2% and was created to appease idiot liberals who complained when the rate was reduced ~15 years ago. Guess how many people pay the optional rate, including all those tax-loving liberals? 1,083 people in 2013.

nepr.net/post/heres-question-massachusetts-do-you-voluntarily-pay-higher-taxes
bostonglobe.com/metro/2012/04/20/warren-acknowledges-she-does-not-opt-pay-higher-state-tax-rate/Bybb5jp6aIcFTxd2ekEAEO/story.html
medium.com/@mysteriousrook/did-your-progressive-friend-pay-ma-s-higher-tax-rate-babe5a335729

>an optional higher tax rate

r u mad

he mad