Are millennials really going to coffee houses and ordering 20 dollar Avocado toasts or not...

Are millennials really going to coffee houses and ordering 20 dollar Avocado toasts or not? It sounds like bullshit considering I can make avocado toast for around 2 dollars myself.

Aparentily Millennials are both killing the supermarket, napkin, and casual restaurant industry.

How? I have no fucking idea.

liberal feminist millennials are.

also their bidaily $10 starbucks coffee

It's another one of dozens of Kremlin ploys to get Westerners to hate each other.
-->millennials against boomers,
-->whites against blacks,
-->conservatives against liberals,
-->christians against muslims and jews,
-->natsoc against antifa,

Then the Kremlin keeps indoctrinating the feeble-minded to distrust the media, distrust the government, distrust each other, etc. It really works well on a lot of half-wit Sup Forums-tards, but anyone with at least half a brain can see they're being played.

They order it solely so they can take a picture and post it on Instagram.

You could buy avocados, eggs, bread and onions and make your own for less then $5. Who the hell would spend $20 + tax on that

All of that is true except the part about the kremlin and the jews. Every single one of those conflicts is because of the jews, and your conflict with with the kremlin is also itself a jewish plot.

I lived with a gay trans vegan sjw who would make avacado on toast every morning with gluten free bed, almond butter and avacados that would literally cost him a fortune

>one fruit
>wiping out an entire generation
shit man and we thought gas was the answer

I dunno Avocados taste real good.

>Mexico keeps making them
>Americans keep eating them
It was the perfect plan.

Dont fall for the avocajew

But we can put them on burgers and they taste really good. And some meme scientist on TV once told me they were good for me as he clasped his hands in delight of Americans getting fit.

>tfw you forgot that time when Mexico was going to crash our economy with avocados if Trump built the wall or whatever it was
I'll never cease to be amazed that the litany of spectacularly ridiculous (((MSM))) claims exceeds my ability to remember all of them at once.

why the fuck is "avocado toast" a thing

sounds like the shittiest breakfast ever, get some eggs.

I'm a millennial and I eat the food my mommy makes for me.

t.26 year old

Spicy guacamole is the bomb, Dieter.

I'd buy THAT for a dollar!
>[muffled La Cucaracha plays in background]

This and this. I didn't think it was actually thing, but we took some friends out for a nice lunch yesterday and there was a group of three (im guessing 16-18yo) hipster/pre-fem chicks eating at the table next to us. The androgynous, shaved head skelly with a bull ring was eating a chicken/avo/lettuce toastie that ran at $22.50 aud, I didn't bother to check the rest of the plates.

rich millennials maybe, but considering what a small portion of the group that is it's pointless to use it as an example of all of them.

because we won't spend money we don't have on shit we don't need

I've never bought an 'avocado toast' in a restaurant but that pic looks like a very simple and inexpensive thrown-together meal I'd make for myself for breakfast or lunch.

Avocado isn't even good.

fuk u avocado is literally good even if it's a meme