TSUKI Project

systemspace.link/
Sup Forums, what the fuck is happening? I'm spooked. Is this the new D.A.K. 16. 10. 16.?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=yvp5oMFPrB8
systemspace.link/admin.php
systemspace.link/login.php
systemspace.link/register.php?return=/files/
twitter.com/AngusNicneven
supforums.com/thread/725865717/miscellaneous/hey-guys-i-m-nyphvr-a-mod-at-systemspace-link-a.html
boards.systemspace.link/b/index.html
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1aAg1T9PUUTMPJ3xBE1fxjsphOLyKj1P_h1HeYCYjuKQ/edit#gid=2034422001
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Groovy beat.

Maybe they will be the 5777 7/7 happening. Shut down the Internet.

D.A.K.

I found the login page.

Apparently people signed up for the website before the count down started on July 1st.

It's some sort of death/suicide cult.
Before the countdown:
youtube.com/watch?v=yvp5oMFPrB8

Come to think of it there will be a solar eclipse tomorrow.

systemspace.link/admin.php
Found this. Should I attempt a brute-force attack?

Cool me too.
systemspace.link/login.php

Never mind, looks like it's requiring 1024 random digits. Would take decades.

that's on august 21st

Found a thread about it on on r9k.
This makes the page less credible, I guess?

Wew what could this be

here is the registration page:

systemspace.link/register.php?return=/files/

>new dak
So fucking nothing.

>phoneposting

weirdest terms of service, ever

do it fgt

what the fuck is this place.

Soo, can we except a mass suicide on 07/07/17?

Poor Tsuki.

Don't know if this is useful info, but the site doesn't load on iOS. Just black.

Update: fucking goldmine.

cyber government contractor here once more. I'll show this to my colleagues tomorrow morning. They're fucking gods.

nuclear launch codes?

care to share?

I don't want to give away too much, but they're not as secure as they think. Will create a thread in an hour when the brute-force is done.

the fuck

please delivar

larp, proceed wisely

This is some spooky shit im looking forward to that thread user

why would you agree to the TOS?

I have no idea. I don't have the attention span to look deeper into this.

It looks like a couple Anons are picking up my slack, so we'll see what they discover.

I found this (I'm sorry where it goes) /r/cults/comments/675sdu/has_anyone_heard_anything_about_this_systemspace/

Seems to be targeted at /r9k/ users.

who says I did.

Can somebody explains what the fuck is going on?

>they didn't register months ago

who knows

Running trace, will attempt ssh brute soon

To me, it looks like a Heaven's Gate type cult.

Can you explain what I am seeing here? I only speak English, Finnish and shitty Estonian.

shitty ARG for what I assume to be a video game twitter.com/AngusNicneven

Can someone explain what all that DAK stuff was? I never understood it

This is larp as fuck but im still interested...

It's a shitty roleplay site for weebs who watched this one anime called serial simulation lain so they all pretend to be someone else and talk aboult who'd they like to be in the next life. Pretty stupid, but harmless.

ssh brute no good. they require a known public key. whoever made this site knows their shit

you can say what you want but i believe in this. im probably offing myself in the upcoming week after
if the timer ends and it gives us acces to LFE

What the fuck am i looking at?

I saw this on /x/ a couple of months ago
anons had to draw something unique and upload it to join

no shit dude.

seen enough and pen-tested enough on this site to know Tsuki ain't retarded

t. 0200 series member

It is the daydream of a severely autistic and possible schizo /r9k/ poster who goes by Tsuki.

It's not a suicide cult. What it is is a delusion by a young guy who is insane and thinks he's a representative of the matrix that contains the universe. He spouts that if you register for his site, you'll keep your memories when the 'coding' of this dimension (LIFE in his terminology) meshes with another one to form LFE, the new dimension.

He is going to kill himself at the end of the timer, he always intended to but delayed it a little while because the site took off in a major way from /x/ and /r9k/ interest, plus some conspiracy youtube channel made a clip on it.

It's a huge rambling schizo thing almost on the level of timecube. It also has something to do with anime. Like, when LIFE and LFE become one, people who register on the site get to be in anime, or some shit like that.

Basically, pic related

Which means this isn't just some shit quality site for larpers?

I have friends in high places. We'll see how good their sec is when I talk to some friends tomorrow. (I'm just a backend developer).

ok, thanks

They told me that in order to "pinpoint your soul" I had to draw something and then a string of digits, then take a picture and upload it. I've done that and now they're saying that I should give them up to 5 business days until they've processed my registration.

basically, yes, and no. Also, it's hosted in the nederlands so it doesn't surprise me that the security is solid.

Spooky! A dead lightbulb turned back to life while I was reading the thread, cutting two slices of saucisson !
The light now flickers while I'm gnawing at the sweet and salty charcuterie. SPOOKY

ToDaYiWiLlReMiNdThEm

>people who register on the site get to be in anime
made me kek.
So TSUKI will kill himself? Is that certain?

Radical larry's gonna get ya when the countdown reaches 00:00:00

>tfw gippo dudee is never coming back

So now we know the site isn't dangerous, what about the Tsuki guy? Will he actually become an hero, and will others follow this nut?

Probably, unless his delusion takes even that desire away from him.

He's high functioning autist schizo, so it may be the case that he changes his mind and tries to claim that there's still more work to do to save his site's members from the anime rapture or whatever.

There were some mutterings a while ago that Tsuki had intimated he couldn't kill himself for two more years. But that was before the timer started on July 1st so who the fuck knows.

I also dont know if this twitter feed is related, because if it is it's probably an extremely elaborate ARG for an anime game.

A schizo /r9k/fag made a website about his schizo things.

It was pretty /comfy/ for a while, but now it's kind of shit.

Kek, I thought it sounded familiar but I couldn't place it.

supforums.com/thread/725865717/miscellaneous/hey-guys-i-m-nyphvr-a-mod-at-systemspace-link-a.html

this is what one "claimed" mod calls it.

boards.systemspace.link/b/index.html

>A schizo /r9k/fag made a website about his schizo things.

From what I see, this seems like Ember's Ghost Squad-levels of batshit.

Oh yeah
It's fucking deep.

fuckin time cube is going to blow up and anime girls will explode out of it

>rule is no spamming
>spams his shit imageboard anyway

why bother?

Guys, after registration this site literally asks btc to increase the storage for you on their spaceship
And some personal info too
Be careful

thanks

everything found so far on the boards subdomain

its about that time of year to cash in on fringe cults

Seem like a possible place to go.
They like anime and have a little board.
I wanted a place like this since I quit playing RO.

my birfday :3

Palju õnne sünnipäevaks!

tank u :3
I look forward to my daemonic awakening

This. It's a joke. Don't take it seriously, you're wasting your time. The only reason anyone sees any truth in it is because they're drowning in the same kind of escapist fantasy that Tsuki is.

SO making it short: Just another autistic weeb bastich? God damn it, I hate Anime.

Hope that dude makes a flip, if he jumps down a building.

>can we except

I can't even

I registered yesterday and was accepted today. Did I just join a cult lads?

What did they tell you when you got in?

The only reason he gets away with any sort of following is the anime aesthetic, the chilled out board atmosphere of the site, and the stunning ability to be absolutely vague about any and all information that users actually ask for.

he's a masterful cult leader in the sense that he leaves tiny, tiny breadcrumbs. Smart, too, it's way easier to run a cult online because your personal faults are behind a computer screen rather than right there in the open, and you can also dictate exactly what and when information you give

impressive for a completly insane r9k user. But some of the original threads about the place imply that it's a social experiment of some sort anyway.

Can someone explain the ghost butt plug meme to me? I never understood it

Pls no bully

probably another anti-abortion hype.

So... Will you ever deliver?

Jesus, this is just a even more autistic page then /r9k/. It is 1to1 Sup Forums posting in dark shade.

Heavily image based. A comfy little autism hole.

When I visit that place, I am reminded of the first years I visited Sup Forums back in 2006.

And you think, that some fellas there are out for suicide, or just the common depressive weebs? No offense.

A mixture of both, plus some extra strength autism (think, communicating only through images for entire threads autism)

Some of them are suicidal already
Some of them mistakenly interpret the boards' purpose as being a suicide cult
Some of them have threatened suicide because they believe in the ideology and want to speed up the process

I think tsuki is against mass suicide, but it's like getting blood from a stone getting actual information from or about the guy. As I said earlier in the thread, he's very skilled at leaving small hints and clues, which makes users feel smart for decoding his posts... which are pretty nothing.

I mean, similar to /r9k/, there are certainly suicidal little anime anons on there. But not all of them are there for that.

Yeah the aesthetic and the atmosphere are everything. He doesn't tell anybody the whole story because he doesn't even know the whole story, he's schizo and is basically spinning a tale for everyone from a pastiche of his various dreams and delusions.

I'm in the cult myself, it was fun for a while to ask him incredibly specific questions and see him dodge and get evasive and then come up with answers weeks later but at this point it's just boring. I only hope nobody kills themselves over it.

/x/ GET OUT OF Sup Forums YOU FUCKING FAGGOTS

They gave me something called an EID and told me not to share it with strangers. I checked the listings and both my EID and drawing are there.

ffs

Well, thank you for that, dude. Have fun there, furthermore. Just one little question. People there actually know that guy, like, hes showing up from time to time, or is he just the dude who makes the site?

Yep, I am a member too and tried to squeeze info out of the little shit sometimes. It was weird how you could almost tell when you'd asked him a question his schiz and autism hadn't figured out. But he is very good at just being 2spooky vague about it all.

The site itself is kind of fun. Like Sup Forums in 2006-2008, mixed with r9k. But a very specific type of sensitive anime autist is drawn to this stuff. If you're not one of those types you probably won't get what's going on here. It's ISTP shit.

I lurked their board a little and found this
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1aAg1T9PUUTMPJ3xBE1fxjsphOLyKj1P_h1HeYCYjuKQ/edit#gid=2034422001
It's very funny and at the same time insane.

They don't know him in real life. He's suspected to be Finnish and possibly still underage b& by legal standards (he may be 17 or so)

Yeah, he shows up every now and then and has done some q&as in threads, plus tidbits found throughout the site in some format or another. It's all pretty random though and it's not really well structured.

he does make and maintain the site, though he uses a company's software to do that, so he's not a moot sort of figure who built site framework by hand.