Should we give up on the decadent Western luxury of roads and spend the money on welfare instead, Sup Forums?

Should we give up on the decadent Western luxury of roads and spend the money on welfare instead, Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=6ji4zycScUE
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Over 90% of American households own cars.
This bitch is so high up on the ivory tower that she literally forgot what the world looks like outside of her university.

I like it when ambulances are able to reach my work or place of residence.

>Mestizo intellectuals

Why are beaners so dumb, bros?

Niggers build the roads and get paid
>Welfare is better

If you opt to spend less on maintaining roads, it isn't going to be rich white neighborhoods that suffer the most.

Sorry, bitch. Speedy Gonzalez can't take your dying beanie baby to the hospital because the roads suck. But you can buy some nice funeral flowers with your next gibme check.

If we don't pave the roads and public transport ceases then how will the shitlibs get to the abortion clinic

Why not just shut down all infrastructure in the country? That money could be better spent on fried chicken and purple drank

>roads in the most road dependent country on earth are racist

she is deing for the white cock

Bitch, I'm not scratching the paint or fucking up the suspension on my Bentley by driving down shitty pot-hole covered roads.

Only rich white men use roads, everyone knows this, nevermind that her amazon deliveries use roads to provide her with the latest iphone or whatever other shit these cunts buy.

bitch is probably just an ancap trying to get rid of roads that tries to rile up some underclass plebs for her purpose

1-800-come-on-now

Surely she must use the roads when she cashes her welfare check or get another abortion.

>But without Roads how will we prove the Libertarians wrong?

i bet she is undocumented or an anchor

if this tier of argument works, we should use it on them more often

Why spend money on police instead of welfare?

[subtle chuckling]

False dichotomy. We can spend money on whatever we like as long as we have the physical goods to back it up.

Nobody said you HAD to drive it.

The government should just put money fountains in the ghetto.

Only white people drive? This is new.

She must live in Chicago. Ther isn't a nigger there that drives.

>live in the whitest state in the country
>roads are shit

What's the point of even having a car if you're not going to drive it? Chauffeurs are for geriatric old fucks, and you can't make people jealous of your sweet ass car if you don't drive around to rub it in their faces.

>What's the point of even having a car if you're not going to drive it?
Your four-wheeled jew is your problem, not mine.

How bout we keep spending the same amount on welfare, but disqualify all those kids born out of wedlock?
That's what is killing the system- women having numerous kids (they don't take decent care of) and collecting for decades.

Wow. Like. I literally can't even. I just can't. Wow.
POCs prefer riding their fixed gear bikes to the local coop to buy all natural produce to prepare their traditional ethnic dishes. Internal combustion is nothing other than internalized misogyny. Burning is an act of destruction, and thats at the core of all cishet white men, and their patriarchal petrol globe warmers. Literally check your privilege.
t. Humanities major

Why is a mexican telling me how to run my country? She's lucky we haven't started the real deportation yet.

Jesus. Latin USA will be a shitshow of unprecedented proportions

>Should we give up on the decadent Western luxury of roads

youtube.com/watch?v=6ji4zycScUE

Good comment. Plays on emotions a bit which is the only thing the leftist children are able to hear

Why don't we invest in better more comprehensive high speed public transportation then. I want a subway system in my city like they have in NYC.

The reason Americans have cars is because they need them to go to work and function. The reason we don't have an alternative is because of the oil industry.

Looks like some shit the Saudis would build in one of their houses

>fuck having full shelves at the super market!

Is this real? I'm not on twitter so when I see these things on Sup Forums I have to wonder if it's real.

spending money on power lines is a waste of money that could be spend on welfare, only rich white men have electicity

Everyone depends on roads. Even the little old lady who doesn't drive who walks thirty steps to the market for peanut butter depends on roads. Roads are integral to civilization.

With Enough people like her, Society will LITERALLY cease to function. You are witnessing modern Civilization pack itself up and disappear without a trace. We now have an answer to the Fermi Paradox.

but without roads, where will the topless, baggy-shorted skateboarders skate?

Electricity is patriarchal because Donald Trump stole the electrons from Hillary last November.

fucking kek

"Fuck it, who needs roads? It's nice like anyone has to get anywhere faster than walking pace at all is it".

Driving myself around is the first thing I'd stop doing if I became exorbitantly wealthy.

In fact, I have considered using a taxi or limo service to get to work every day, and just billing hours during transit. I think I would come out ahead on money that way.

Fat lot of good that welfare check is going to do you when we can't ship food from all those white racist farms to your city.

without roads, how would you get from point a to point b by any mode of transport besides foot, bike of 4WD

even buses (which are mostly used by the more melanin-enhanced folk) would be unable to operate

mind you, our buses are still better than in beanerland, where buses are typically converted american school buses that are probably over 30 years old

ancaps got wet for a second

Thats the best post Ive seen in weeks.

Every fucking faggot has a cell phone today, you could just go without one of those for a few months and buy a car instead...

>only rich white men drive cars

What in the god damn

>Also spending money on infrastructure development projects instead of handouts is literally choosing white men over everyone else - they are the ones who work

Literally a "muh roads" argument
>le ancap face

Chek'd

Only rich white men drive the trucks that deliver the rice and beans.

She's a Brazilian feminist.

It is. She continued on to defend her statement.

>83 Datsun 280ZX. 5 speed, 205k miles. Picked her up for $740, been my daily for 2 years

>Apple iPhone 7 - $799.99

They are the best aren't they? They're the greatest show on Earth.