We Kek ass

>Plebbit
>l33t haxorz
>A bunch YouTube celebs no one outside of Sup Forums and T_D have heard/care about
That's the gayest thing I've ever seen in my life.

The fact that he has one of the insectoids representing anonymous shows how or if touch he is lmao, pure cringe.

Fucking really? Because I'm looking at the flag you chose to post under and I can't help but think that you faggots and your pseudo-flags have something real fucking closeted you'd rather not share with the rest of us.

Smoke em up and get back to the front anons. There's still a fucking war on, faggots.

Now post the real version

> thinking this is the original

ben garrison's art style is fucking cringey

What is the beehive hanging from?

Yeah, Anonymous are/were lefties, right?

Ethernet cable is my guess.

Does anyone know why pic related is a thing recently?

It's a cuck/alt-lite faggot from what I've seen so far from his screaming about "you are are goebbels" crap.

Looks like an Internet ethernet cable.

can somebody post the real version?

Liberals are not leftists, and leftists are not liberals. Leftists want the corporate media to die of anaphylaxis too.
But by all means feel free to make even more of an ass of yourself by swinging at ghosts and allies.

> pic related, known to be within proximity of (((laura loomer)))

here you are

Its cringey as fuck but its normie friendly I guess.

JUST

True, he likes to make guys very masculine. Very, very masculine.

Stop editing it, you fucking cuck, and post the original version.

still remember a few years ago when we tried to frame him as a nazi
those were the days

This is just sad.

made for t_d

The screen should show the picture of CNN's jewish employees.

i think its pretty funny. hes like an older relative that doesnt quite get it.

even 8nyan can't escape lol

>8/21/2010
I remember seeing this comic posted on r/conspiracy when he first drew it lmao, feelsoldman.jpg

seriously, he dug deep

stormfront nazi spartans > cuck-boy alt-lite normies

Someone post the real version with CNN as a merchant please.

oh look, reddit doing things in real world again while Sup Forumsacks larps as nazis.

plz r8

> Sup Forums MASCOT YES!

Well Sup Forums and T_D are practically the modern day anonymous now.just replace the fedora with a maga hat and you get the same basic cringy movement.

needs maga hats on the soldiers

>@#!!

>simple clover bee instead of a yotsuba bee

disappointing desu

but the stahlhelm is so iconic it wouldint look right

Nostalgia'd hard

Too hard to see what's going on.

>labelling every single thing in the comic as usual

When is Ben going to get some brains?

you can enlarge the pic by clicking on it desu

>Not understanding political comics.

we need to start harassing him again
he's shit at political comics and art in general
keep crying faggot

You're meant to be able to tell what most things are if you draw them well enough.

Just goes to show all the sleazy fear tactics the media use to manipulate people. You just know a bunch of Boomers bought into it.

The problem with Zyklon Ben's comics now is that he wants to make political cartoons for everybody, but he keeps using the references to things that small different niches are into. A Sup Forums user does not equal a Reddit user, which doesn't equal someone who watches molymeme, which doesn't equal somebody who watches infowars, etc. So he ends up having to over label them because he has all these different little rreferences and it makes them look like shit.
Then he even manages to take it to ANOTHER level, by putting labels on almost every thing. Look at this one, every single thing in this comic has a label on it.

God, this one is horrible.

what a fucking newfag.

Who is the insect with the five-dice #banCNN supposed to be?

Who is the "In Real Time" guy supposed to be?

Mark Dice

Where are all the swastikas?

Why is Ben such a cuck for Molymeme?

Well obviously the point is that all of these different groups of people have a common enemy. I'm pretty sure he realizes from first hand experience that chan users are not the same as any of those other groups, at the very least.

I do agree that he over labels things, although that is(was) very common to political comics. I do agree that it's better when you can convey to the reader who the person/group is based on context and imagery rather than by labeling it. But sometimes that's unrealistic (like the dinosaurs being labeled as mainstream outlets in this one)

>garrison violating rules 1+2 for both major imageboards.

smdh tbqh famm

I like it.

The difference being we don't care that they are corporate, scumbag.

:cringe:

Based meme.

Ben trying desperately to appeal to Sup Forums is getting old now.

Normie 'tards still imagine Anonymous is a 'group '. They're so desperate to label anything, all states of being become an identity.

I too remember 8-ch

Oh Shit, Ben goes on 8ch

It's only a matter of time before Zyklon Ben is no longer a meme.

Its still relevant to signal the "anonymous" community ie the original larpers

The problem is, when he started outputting ones where there were no labels, everyone was like "what does this mean / who is this"

its good to want to be able to be smart enough to read things without being spoonfed
but to assume the majority can? You're missing out on a lot of people, and reducing your own influence

This is cringey normie garbage at this point

>Pjw is a main stream meteor

what?

Should have been...

siiiiigh