So what happened to him Sup Forums?

So what happened to him Sup Forums?

Is this a case of red pill overdose or did (((they))) really take him out?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=JZOCyE7lJ9c
youtube.com/watch?v=xfDNWIOPl6A
youtube.com/watch?v=3ujWVbjKBCo
dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-4218862/Malik-Yusef-says-Kanye-West-s-memory-slowly-coming-back.html
nme.com/news/music/kanye-west-memory-loss-malik-yusef-1974541
youtu.be/mueeKk6GweI
countercurrentnews.com/2017/07/mobb-deep-rapper-prodigy-tried-to-expose-elite-pedophile-ring-before-he-died/
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/25542888
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I wonder how many Kanye fans got redpilled on the MSM after they suddenly started acting like Kanye doesn't exist after spending hour upon hours covering every single thing about his life before his pro-Trump rant.

he is recovering for the bad times with the ugly fat ass entitled bitch, is normal

He flew too close to the sun

is this real? Can I get some sources with examples that aren't cherry picked

He's paying the price for showing his power level. Kanye has been redpilling people on fake news for quite a while even before Trump came alone.
youtube.com/watch?v=JZOCyE7lJ9c

Probably all of the Lexapro and whatever other mk ultra drugs they have him on.

Wow so deep. Poor Icarus, I mean Kanye. Maybe a few hits from Lamar's crack pipe will help.

I believe it.

its not real.
He did cancel a tour and disappear for a while after being criticized for supporting Trump

Kanye has been a nig since day one. didn't you realize this after his whole "george bush doesn't care about black people" thing? that was like 15 years ago. way before he met up with diaper ass kardashian.

He has yet to show much improvement in past 7 months.
youtube.com/watch?v=xfDNWIOPl6A

When you're born into the world, you are born into the freak show. When you're born in America, you get a front row seat.

I told God I'd be back in a second

To whom much is given, much is tested

Nah he is just a dumb nig. And he probably is so sad because kim is fucking her big white body guard and he knows it but is too much of a cuck to do anything about. And even if he did what could he do, kim would just say she was a helpless woman and all the hate would be pointed mainly at kanye and then black men would be mad at the body guard. Either way kanye is cuck and women have too much power.

Looks drugged out of his mind. no telling what kind of shit they have him on

idgaf I'm team taytay

Your timeline is wrong. He got lobotomised which lead to him supporting Trump.

>filename

Top kek

They put him on anti-psychotics when he had his "breakdown".

Since he was completely normal, it's pretty much a chemical lobotomy for him.

>Is this a case of red pill overdose

Yep, most of us never truly recover.

This. I don't like niggers, but what they did to him was really fucked up. He flew too close to the sun and questioned the kike system that made him. He literally hasn't been in the public eye ONCE since the incident.

This is an expression (or lack there of) I have never seen on him before. It does not seem part of his natural psyche.

lol good one, how'd you come up with that? XD XD $£@ :)

I have a writing staff. Nothing serious just a few guys and some interns.

He found out the horrible truth...
That he's a nigger...

He definitely saw some inside dark shit that we will probably never know about now. He was calling out Jay-Z specifically during the incident, right after Jay-Z started doing all the spirit cooking / Satanic shit with Maria Abramovich.

ASIA FOR THE ASIANS, AFRICA FOR THE AFRICANS, WHITE COUNTRIES FOR EVERYBODY!

Everybody says there is this RACE problem. Everybody says this RACE problem will be solved when the third world pours into EVERY white country and ONLY into white countries.

The Netherlands and Belgium are just as crowded as Japan or Taiwan, but nobody says Japan or Taiwan will solve this RACE problem by bringing in millions of third worlders and quote assimilating unquote with them.

Everybody says the final solution to this RACE problem is for EVERY white country and ONLY white countries to “assimilate,” i.e., intermarry, with all those non-whites.

What if I said there was this RACE problem and this RACE problem would be solved only if hundreds of millions of non-blacks were brought into EVERY black country and ONLY into black countries?

How long would it take anyone to realize I’m not talking about a RACE problem. I am talking about the final solution to the BLACK problem?

And how long would it take any sane black man to notice this and what kind of psycho black man wouldn’t object to this?

But if I tell that obvious truth about the ongoing program of genocide against my race, the white race, Liberals and respectable conservatives agree that I am a naziwhowantstokillsixmillionjews.

They say they are anti-racist. What they are is anti-white.

Anti-racist is a code word for anti-white.

he is chunking out

Why are you guys talking about some random handicapped black man ?

Psychotropic medication can induce weight gain as a side effect, many SNRIs and SSRIs do this

really spools up the turbocharger if you know what I mean

so what if he has mental issues just leave him alone.

Kanye, who?

this
rip in peace

Her music is really catchy and likeable, unlike Katy Perry's. I really do not like Katy Perry on so many levels and this interview with NDT is cringe overload:
youtube.com/watch?v=3ujWVbjKBCo

How can someone be so dumb?

well he is diagnosed bipolar so...

digits

Yes because as we all know (((doctors))) have never misdiagnosed any disorders before (see: ADHD)

>lobotomized
>supports Trump
which part of the brain controls being a bluepilled retard? can they lobotomize that?

Give me a quick rundown on Lexapro

To be fair, what he said was accurate.

SSRIs are great for making you gain weight and for killing your sex drive. I'll let you consider the political implications of that

everyone that was in his circle of friends AND family probably all turned on him. the constant barrage of hatred from people he loved must be destroying him inside

he's better off leaving the city/celebrity lifestyle and getting involved with a smaller more rural community desu

Walking zombie, no feelings of sadness, happiness, anger whatsoever, hang head with fake smile and wish for death.

duh you idiot

we know this and are spectators to his life of extravagant privileged trickery. We probably knew more about the groups controlling him than he did prior to his power level exposure incident

no one is saying "yo kanye is a fokken seer, he know wussup he expose illuminati" retard we just get to see what (((they))) do to their assets if they turn - lobotomy, total mental control and/or destruction, murder of the self

Jesus Christ Americans are afraid of their health care. Is your capitalism working yet?

prob laying low because he knows too much and feels like he needs to do something about it.

holy hell

Kanye has had some garbage plastic surgery

what the fuck did they/he do to him/himself

cheeks all plastic, he's bleeding from his facelift

nigger loving family.

God she is an aryan goddess. I want to impregnate her and raise beautiful white babies.

Do you think there's SSRIs in the food and water? I've noticed everyone getting fatter and less interested in women. Compared to ten years ago the difference is insane.

That describes a lot of women I know

They took him out. He is basically a vegetable according to people close to him saying that he is trying to remember his own life and spending more time with his kids. He is being/has been reprogrammed and I don't really care but as an artist I feel bad that he lost his creativity over trump/jumping MSM shit.

According to the (((DEA))) and a couple RNs I've talked to in the past, the human body will urinate out a good chunk of un-metabolized drugs, prescription and otherwise. It isn't just "muh water is laden with estrogen from birth control", the water also has shit like Lexapro and Lithium and Wellbutrin in it.

Got any sources for this? Links/videos? I'm interested, if only because I liked some of Old Kanye's work

He is just a high nigger

she is such an idiot. Neil looks like he is talking to a 4 year old

I took SSRIs for 3 weeks and can confirm they are the literal black pill.

Found Sup Forums

well, no one cares about black people though.

blacks age faster than whites. he's suffering from a mid life crisis.

Yo Lamar check my all white hobbits on fleek

what is it with these random cuck fantasies being attributed to undeserved people? Is it projecting?

dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-4218862/Malik-Yusef-says-Kanye-West-s-memory-slowly-coming-back.html

nme.com/news/music/kanye-west-memory-loss-malik-yusef-1974541
The comments on this article are rather shocking for normie media

Wife and kids got robbed in France, went to Trump Tower and met Trump, starting speaking in favor of Trump during tour despite Hollywood shitting all over Trump, cancelled concerts, went to hospital, got Amanda Bynes'd

Kim was raped during the ISIS robbery and severely traumatized. Kanye flipped his shit when the managers and handlers did not go public to try and get justice.

Combine this with MSM memory holing him and an artists sensitivity, and you have what we see today.

We have not heard the last of Kanye

>got Amanda Bynes'd
What did he mean by this

She looks like her body is too weak to survive childbirth. Find a woman with a stronger back.

I find it amazing that he was able to even finish that interview without rage-quitting. That actually makes me respect him more.

holy shit this family is a disaster

poor kanye

That family has their own carbon tax.

me too fampai

George Carlin was a leftist faggot.

>well he is diagnosed as being a genius and a voice of a generation
CANT HAVE ANY O' THAT!

imagine if homeopathy were real...

fucking hell

they took his soul

youtu.be/mueeKk6GweI
Skip to 8:30

George Carlin may have had some leftist leanings, but he had no problem telling it like it is.
He's got a bit he does where he equates shitty politicians with shitty people, and then goes on to say "This country was bought and sold a long time ago." If I remember right. The man seemed to have a solid grasp on shit.

> he hasn't read Amanda's twitter circa 2010

countercurrentnews.com/2017/07/mobb-deep-rapper-prodigy-tried-to-expose-elite-pedophile-ring-before-he-died/

What do you think happened?

Can you imagine how miserable those people must be. All people with their own agendas, businesses, and fame gardens to tend. I doubt that group of people has even one ounce of love between them.

Same thing that happened to Brittney and now Katy Perry. Blonde hair is a dead giveaway.

JUST

plus their father who was probably the most respected of all of them turned into a fucking monster

Not saying this is BS, but "the illuminati" has been a meme among the hip-hop underground since the beginning of the 90's

Highlights: (this is from just after the election in November.)
>Its a new world Hillary Clinton
>it's a new world Barack
>its a new world Jay Z
>Google, and Mark zuckerberg lied to you
>Make america great again
>middle america showed how they feel.
>I know u got killas Jay Z don't send em at my head
>All the media and journalists gonna have a field day with this one. Racist journalists
>we are equal. I'm not the man im a man
He was not saying muh equality muh multiculturalism. Imo he was saying fuck elitism and fuck the elites
>this might put my career at risk but I don't care I'm gonna say the truth
>People who get powerful rarely change the system--they become the system

schizophrenic hour already?

me either please go on

Ahh mate he'll be aight. tHe transition from phony celeb back down to normalfag is a remarkable one..

He just sounds red pilled to me.

Anyway everyman that goes near those women is prone to bouts of depression and aggression.

Whoa look at the size of that spook in the back

>be a nigger
>hear about spirit cooking
>think it something to do with soul food
>shieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet

KANYE WAS RIGHT

both gave me a hearty chuckle

Reprogramming. Mkultra is a hell of a drug.

Shit would be deadly once it reached the ocean

Probably.

Remember his whore wife is friends with the spirit cooking witch.

Nope m8, here's the red pill :

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/25542888

EMF / Microwave exposure increase serotonin, exactly the same as SSRI do. The study also shows they impair learning, same as [...]

Of course that exposure has increased greatly with 5g and wifi networks everywhere as well as smart phones and other wireless devices.