Women and children need to be spanked/slapped/beaten when they misbehave...

Women and children need to be spanked/slapped/beaten when they misbehave. If a child grows up without ever being smacked, they turn into shitty people. Same with women, that is why they're out of control these days. In the 50's if a woman acted our you would backhand her so hard her teeth would get loose, reminding her who the superior is.

Most men today don't have the heart or balls to rough a woman up, they can't even spank their children. Weak men are to blame for this horrific society of cucks and sluts.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=oo0d1zTAFKA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I got spanked when I was a kid and I think it was good for me. There are certain things that can't be learned any other way. A light spanking is fine and frankly healthy for children, teachers even used to do it in front of the class if you misbehaved, which both hurt physically and emotionally since you were being embarrassed in front of your peers. It toughened you up very quickly. Can't do it anymore, and I think it's a shame.

Yeah, everybody knows that. But disciplinary smacks should only been done by open hand spanking on the bare bottom.
I alwaysspank my wife and kids when they act up and deserve it.

that is not matter of balls, laws are against men and always will be biased in favor of women

Same

>Women and children need to be spanked/slapped/beaten when they misbehave. If a child grows up without ever being smacked, they turn into shitty people. Same with women, that is why they're out of control these days. In the 50's if a woman acted our you would backhand her so hard her teeth would get loose, reminding her who the superior is.
>Most men today don't have the heart or balls to rough a woman up, they can't even spank their children. Weak men are to blame for this horrific society of cucks and sluts.

>Politicians need to be spanked/slapped/beaten when they misbehave. If a future pol grows up without ever being smacked, they turn into shitty representatives of the people. Same with people in general, that is why they're out of control these days. In the 50's if a politician acted out the people would backhand them so hard their teeth would get loose, reminding them who the superior is.
Most people today don't have the heart or balls to rough up a representative of the people, they can't even spank their children. Weak minds are to blame for this horrific society of cucks and sluts.

spare the rod spoil the child

>implying

yeah, i'm implying that stupid maniacs who think all children and women need beating are stupid kikes

I got spanked and thrown around as a kid and I'm fucked up. Raised by conservative grandparents too.

They did good. I simply failed them. Maybe I was doomed from the start due to my genetics

You may guess from my flag the horrible parents I may have, but that was not the case. Here it is common to spank children but I didn't grow up in this condition. As a child, I feared my parents because of their threats, the violence was always non-verbal and when possible, with rewards for good behavior.
Think works a lot better than anything else. I feel sorry for all parents that can't emphatize with their children.

I mean, the violence was always verbal

if you dont teach them why they got spanked and warn them and shame them they grow up as cowards or stubborn bitches.

it's only required for little kids who can't learn shit through reason, i.e. most little bastards.
kids are too stupid, too emotional to understand reason.
Women never do, and thus always need a strong hand to keep them in line.
When given from a man they respect, down deep, they like it. They crave it.

it wouldn't hurt. Degeneracy runs rampant. Men aren't smart enough to control women and kids with their minds

Beating kids lowers iq so dont if you dont want to raise a retard find other ways discipline your kid.

where you beaten or not.

Spanking to teach a lesson is not the same as beating a child out of anger.

i think you're disgusting

I think you haven't come back with an argument, and are probably a beta cuck who lets his wife run his life.
are you the man in the relationship? do you even have one?

It's still legal in every state and most parents do it. Teachers are allowed but most just choose not to. Probably because they were told it was wrong by (((popular culture)))

wtf, modernism archtecture looked good in the 90s.

oh! i just need to beat her and my children, then i'm a man? got it

A real man can smack a bitch or child verbally. No need for fists.

no you cucked indian faggot. Only when she's out of line, the way women get, usually around once or twice a month.
But don't take my word for it, here's sean connery
youtube.com/watch?v=oo0d1zTAFKA

t. carl the cuck

There's not much difference in the child perception between both. A simple smack causes huge cortisol surge. And the statistics to back up the "calm beating" are lacking at best.

so i should beat my wife once or twice a month to 'keep her in line'
i repeat
you are disgusting
i hope you're joking

raising a child via fear is like building a house on sand my dude

are you going to provide any arguments or just personal attacks?

you want me to give you reasons why you shouldn't beat your wife and children if you get angry at them?

It doesn't matter if men have the will to do it. If you backhand a woman, chances are good you will be forced into a steel cage and kept there against your will, after which you will be put on a list that all but guarantees financial ruin. The only way to fix this is to fix the laws but you can't fix the laws because you gave women the vote and now the entire system caters to women and the only way to fix everything is to reboot civilization and not fuck up the next time around.

every now and then, a spank for your kid or a smack to your woman (especially if she's italian, or latina) doesn't hurt

remove that flag, faggot

Hitler in Mein Kampf wrote in favor of physical punishment

physical violence against your partner isn't nice
of his wife and children?

In what podunk is corporal punishment still legal in schools?

positive punishment isn't as effective as positive or negative reinforcement, its just easier.

please explain further. those are tottaly new terms.

Guilting and not letting your child leave the house too much is the key to raising a good kid. Savagely beating your child only teaches them that might makes right. They won't take your lessons to heart because you never actually tried convincing your child your lessons were right.

Then again low IQ fags like the OP don't have the synapses it takes to work a job, come home, and not slap your kid.