Why are Asians who immigrate to America much more successful than whites, blacks...

Why are Asians who immigrate to America much more successful than whites, blacks, and hispanics who have lived there for generations?

Other urls found in this thread:

usatoday.com/story/news/nation/2016/03/26/more-educated-asians-coming-america/82215982/
cnn.com/2015/08/03/opinions/lee-immigration-ethnic-capital/index.html
archive.is/ekZUj
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mongol_invasions_of_Japan
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mongol_invasions_of_Vietnam
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mongol_invasion_of_China
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mongol_invasions_of_Korea
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

That's impossible! Minorities are kept down by whites in this country.

>hardworking
>hates communists
>nationalistic
>if possible, will live, marry and work only for other asians

Gee billy, I dunno.

All that matters is intelligence.

Jews

Because asians don't give into the social political bullshit almost every other race does.

To most asians "words" don't seem to "hurt" it's like they have this bullshit shield that's on 24/7, so instead of being offended or giving a shit about someone's petty problem they can devote their time and energy into academic and career pursuits.

I'm actually jealous of that ability.

Because they don't assimilate, their clash of cultures with us keeps them from becoming part of our community, this forces them to stick together and work as a support system for each other. This is the same for Jews and Indians. This is why these people rule us.

The autism is strong with Asian cultures. Just look at Japan.

Because the average asian doesn't come here. There is a process of selection
>much more successful
Really? Who's the Asian Orson Welles? Or the Asian Melville? I guess I haven't met him yet.

Sort of. American Asians overwhelmingly vote democrat. They're only ""fiscally right wing"" because they like kikes when it comes to money.

asians usually will emigrate in groups, and usually are obligated to support each other, as well the fellow family from China, are obliged to support their immigrant family in USA, then the successful immigrants in USA are obliged to support the new immigrants from China

Your pic related all of the Vietnamese immigrants here in Texas are pretty based.

>American Asians overwhelmingly vote democrat
Most of the leftwing asians are 3rd+ generation and basically white at that point.

Think about it, a 4th generation chinese growing up in California, do you really expect them to not be left leaning?

every one of these is wrong.

the correct and only answer is that asians have zero moral fiber and will lie or cheat to get anything they want. if you wanna know more, look up any (STEM) university professors opinions on chinese students. they dont understand the concept of plagiarism. its just a normal thing to them.

Vietnamese guy living in the UK, is it alright to move to Texas to find a qt Viet wife?

>tfw hapa

Higher IQ

They're not yellow, they're off-white, that's why they're not so inferior.

Because the Asians who immigrate to America are typically the top %10 of the population in terms of intelligence and education. They are the top tenth of their people and they occasionally score higher than the white average. Wow.

Asians are a minority though.
I thought it was impossible to get ahead as a minority because of how much whitey wuz keeping them down?

There's a lot of Asian owned big business in US cities.

Why does 90's Texas seem so boring?

Because they put garage in SUV

Because they fucking work

You can try but your Vietnamese women are for big white cock now.

The people in OP's image are orange, what are you talking about?

it's self-selection.

those that have the means to leave their countries and have the criteria to immigrate to America. Most Americans wouldn't even be allowed into america if they weren't born there.

>making of niggers for going "muh dick"
>literally doing the same thing

Whitenigger

Because Asians are older and some more superior to whites in many ways except getting tricked into conquering the world violently for jews.

The Japanese warrior spirit is rivaled by none in the modern age. Hitlers SS Elite came close but the Japs are so much 1 huge extended, only slightly inbred(because it's dishonorable), family that they understand what fighting for your people truly means.

They died just to show the US how bloody it would get. The Japanese don't get weaker willed the closer to defeat them become, they become stronger willed.

>your Vietnamese women are for big white cock now

It's Asian or nothing for me, don't want to race mix

Because they're asian

Scientifically proven that mongoloids have the highest average IQ of any race.

What we need is for more whites to interbreed with yellows to expand the hapa master race.

You gon have some tough tough competition then

Asians in America are the most selfish racemixing whores ever or else they would go home.

superior culture and values

pol stormfags will masturbate to the thought of revitalizing the 3rd Reich, but they hate white women and remain manchildren into adulthood

meanwhile, jews and asians are becoming doctors and engineers. you're welcome, white trash.

It's almost like they as a group make smarter decisions that help build up their prosperity throughout the generations. Like they almost have greater intelligence than other minorities...

Naw that can't be it. That's racist!

weeaboo

Asian people are smart and industrious which are both things our society values highly.

Only Asian Fathers and White Mothers though

The Asian is forced to be masculine while the white woman is inspired to be a loyal waifu

Mainly just alpha Japs though. The rest have junglemonkey/commieant tier problems.

Biology is the root, culture is the flower.
Let's start you off on the on the topic of race, little redditor.

God fucking damn it, there's hardly any Vietnamese in this country to begin with. Can't speak Vietnamese any more so it's not like I can go back there either.

>flag
>advocates for STEM
Go back to New York you faggot

Because the Asians immigrants we get are often among the most talented and educated from their countries. Many of them arrive here with college degrees.

>The share of college graduates among recent immigrants rose from 27 percent in the early 2000s to 44 percent a decade later, Batalova said, as college-educated Asian newcomers rose and unauthorized laborers from Mexico declined. And the percentage of recent Latin American immigrants with a college degree doubled, from 10 to 21 percent, she said.

usatoday.com/story/news/nation/2016/03/26/more-educated-asians-coming-america/82215982/

Pretty much this, cousin got married to a white goy about a month ago.
He's a good guy so it's all good, at least I can say I have white people in my family now.

This senpai. All of the smart Asians are either in their home country or come to America. All the blacks were brought over as slaves and the Mexicans live close by so it's easy for a lot of them to come over. It's not so easy for gooks and poo in loos.

Because of racism and white privilege.

So cal. here. I see plenty of gook losers. Stop watching t.v.

East asians are based
Jungle asians and poo in loos are a cancer
prove me wrong Sup Forums

GOSH IT'S A HUGE MYSTERY~!!!!

>Take Chinese immigrants to the United States, for example: In 2010, 51% were college graduates, compared with only 4% of adults in China and only 28% of adults in the United States. The educational backgrounds of immigrant groups such as the Chinese in America -- and other highly educated immigrant groups such as Korean and Indian -- is where the concept of "Asian privilege" comes in.

cnn.com/2015/08/03/opinions/lee-immigration-ethnic-capital/index.html

the few asians ive met have a strong sense of community and networking. they use their networking contacts to gain positions in jobs, most ive met were racist and mostly stuck with their own kind and keep the money among their own kind.

Please archive
archive.is/ekZUj

finally, a fucking intelligent user. it's not fucking race/culture. it's fucking SELF SELECTION. when you set the immigration bar to filter out the fucking trash only the best will get through.

most Americans would not even be allowed to immigrate into america if they had to go through the screening process.

He's a pussy ass bitch with little dick on his brain

I bet he capitulates like a bitch when you point out his yellow fetish making him feel masculine when he isnt

Tariq Nasheed said "because white supremacists allowed them to be successful"

Lots of below average Asians too. Lots are just like Mexicans who don't know a word of English.

Those are Laotians.

Conquer a 10/10 blonde blue eyed beauty if you can

Any Asian man that can pull that off deserves to help presevre the dying white race. White girls don't like Asian guys in general btw.

Somewhat, there's also strong tax exemptions for immigrant founded businesses and favorable loans for minority owned businesses. Do people think koreans gained a monopoly on laundry out of thin air? Or Pakistanis with convenience stores?

>most Americans would not even be allowed to immigrate into america if they had to go through the screening process.
You realize this is more a statement about the American government and it's failings than anything, right?

Japs are the real Gods Chosen People trying to help the white man learn how to save the world

There's a reason they live to be over 100 and have very strong family values: they play the game by the millennium whereas whites play the game by the decade and nigs play the game by the day to day. Beaners are all over because they're just mutts of evrything

because the super smart immigrants are allowed to import their families when they become citizens, this is called family reunification. This is where education standards aren't as important.

>Because asians don't give into the social political bullshit

Most Asian Americans by me are sjw cuckolds trying to play race card like black people. Mostly comes form Koreans. Chinese not so much.

He is kind of a cuck but he makes a shit load of money so whatever, better than my cousin being with some deadbeat loser.

you do realize that the original statement is still correct regardless of the supposed failings you are attempting to point out.

Determination and persistence define success, and generally they display this with tenacity.

The ocean?

IQ

Khan
Hkan
Hakn
Hank

I think it has to more do with illegal asian immigration. It is not widely talked about, so they vote for the party that are vaguely more accepting of them.

Took way too long in this thread for the right answer

So the people that form the government and pay for the vast majority of it's revenue don't deserve anything in return?
Is this your argument leaf?
Do you ever wonder why populist men like Trump are starting to get elected more and more?
Are you capable of thinking further out beyond one single year?

hapas only turn out like Elliott when the father is white. If the father is Asian and the mother is white, the kid more often than not turns out okay.
Daughters of this mix will always be whores though

you do realize you can apply that to literally any country on the planet and it would yield the same results

And you accuse white people of racial pseudoscience

Because they show their contempt for other races by being more successful than them, rather than just blaming all their problems on them.

are you this autistic outside of Sup Forums?
i'm not arguing whether it's correct or not what the american government does you fuck nut. i'm arguing the ACTUALITY, a strict matter of fact. Most Americans would not pass the immigration screen process of today's immigrants.

>Daughters of this mix will always be whores though

I always hear this, while no one brings up their mothers. Most of the time they just find someone in the military so they can get citizenship. Who knows what their past included. Isn't sex tourism huge in Asian countries?

Walking through a desert and wandering into a sanctuary city?
No, I think most Americans would be able to do that.

when i say screening process, i mean immigrating legally you autistic dumbshit, i'm not counting illegal immigration where there is no official screening process.

I am one quarter Chinese and three quarters white. My mom is the halfu Chinese, but she's basically a southern lady, and her dad/my grandpa is from Hong Kong. Does the "bad hapa = white dad/asian mom" still apply to me or not

elite immigration?
do you think poo's are smart because only the top 10% of them can afford to move to US?

Non refugee Africans do pretty well in this country. When I was last in college, about 5 years ago, there was a decent amount of blacks. But there were literally no native blacks in my economics classes. Only Africans. If my major was any indication I can only assume, the other Africans were also in decent majors, and the native blacks were in black studies/psychology/ whatever shit major they could manage to graduate in.

Legal immigrants in general seem to do pretty well, as well as first generation born legal americans. After that I think the zog has got them and it's a crap shoot after that.

blacks were enslaved for generations and generations. basically had no family structure, community, or culture as a result for 100s of years.

if i took your family and did the same for 100s of years, and you lost all education and identity, how long would it take you to recover? especially if you were still being demonized after gaining 'freedom'?

blah blah blah, i'm a "guilty cracker" etc.

anyways asians came as free people, with a family structure, community and cultural identity.

Sorry I'd rather marry an asian than have half my stuff taken from me during the divorce slash rape trial

I'm not talking about whether it's correct or not what the american government does you fuck nut. i'm arguing the ACTUALITY, a strict matter of fact
:^)

The Mongolians are a great way to see which Asians are superior.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mongol_invasions_of_Japan
Result: Decisive Japan victory because of typhoons.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mongol_invasions_of_Vietnam
Result: Decisive Vietnamese Victory
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mongol_invasion_of_China
Result: Mongol Empire victory, establishment of Yuan dynasty Shieeet
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mongol_invasions_of_Korea
Result: Mongol victory. Goryeo capitulates in 1259, and becomes a vassal between 1270 and 1356. Shieet.

>all asians are chinese

SKs are victim card shits

Chinks are arrogant cocky jews

Japs are good friends to you if you prove you good friends to them. No exceptions, must prove.

Don't be around when his son shoots up the family

White men with Asian women are horrible father figures and the mothers are selfish hapa haters

Yeap, as an Asian man, my hardest tasked was to get that 10/10 white chick.
I did it and I put a ring on it. Not gonna let my hard work gone.

Selfish bets detected

Stop being submissive you CIRCUMSIZEd goyim

I'm pretty sure gooks do the same thing, but I think your odds are a bit better with them.

Honestly I more or less don't care because I'm not white and completely detached from normal society so I don't really care "muh white race".

But since I'm on Sup Forums,

FUCKING RICE COOKER DESTROYING THE HUWITE RACE REEEEEEEE!

I would say it's the opposite. Their willingness to integrate but hold their own specializations increases their trade worth.

That family in the OP came from Laos. They are Laotian

Vietnam and Japan also literally never surrender unless they get what they want because they know they are likely right.

Japs still have the emperor and closed borders after getting nuked and firebombed #impressive

>Daughters whores
Not with a Jap father and his white waifu teaching her how to resist media manipulation.

Probably not, the big issue is when the asian wants a white kid then gets an asian. Actually assimilated Americans it tends not to happen with.

White women tend not to like Asian men. So an Asian man has to be smart, relatively handsome, intelligent, rich, et cetera to land a white woman.

The opposite is true for white men who go with Asian women. They tend to be shit tier white men, and the Asian women who go with them are also shit tier so the kids look and act like walking abortions.

i know several wm/aw families and they all have wonderful, successful children. actually most of them seem to be italian man / asian woman.