Rachel Maddow said fake news is beings given to her

So I guess Rachel just said that someone is giving news orginazations forged highly classified documents so they will do fake news coverage. Is this bullshit or does it sound like it could happen.

She said she was given a highly classified document that was so secret that if it's real she legally couldn't talk about it and no one could even look at it really or they'd be legally liable.

Other urls found in this thread:

discord[dott]gg/zNeBkw3
m.youtube.com/watch?v=RDL19n0zK9k
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

It's a shame journalists can't vet info because it's not part of their job.

"It's so crazy it has to be fake"

"Make sure to watch our show, goy- I mean golem- I mean gorgeous peeps!"

She said anyone who she'd asked about it wouldn't get involved due to possible liability.

Really officer, these lolis were coming on to me!

Then she wouldn't be able to report on it in the first place

You won't believe what document five looks like now !!

She still hasn't released any of the contents, talking about how they got sent a fake document

Guess someone decided to put the evidence of Jews doing 9/11 across her desk, since that's the only thing I can think of that they'd be too chickenshit to report on.

>somebody sent us fake news

she is going to spin conspiracy for an entire hour because she got trolled by some twat who doesn't know about yellow dot printer IDs

this is sad

Who?

discord[dott]gg/zNeBkw3

Join against CNN

I have been an anonymous referral source to WaPo as well as CNN. It is glorious how retarded they are.... and everyone said Jews were tricky. Pfft

They just publish fan fiction now anyway, may as well join the fun.

>She said she was given a highly classified document that was so secret that if it's real she legally couldn't talk about it and no one could even look at it really or they'd be legally liable.
This itself is fake news.
>hey, goys... i'd never fake news! my real news is so real i can't talk about how real it is unless it's fake! so you know IT is real, even though I can't even prove it exists. UNLESS IT WERE FAKE!!
sounds so incredibly jew-y MY nose is hooking

if its top secret information and she's worried about talking about it in private, she would never report on it in the first place. It's just another nothingburger.

Also, I don't see how you could be held liable if you're not read-in and never agree to keep the information secret. That's how it works, you agree to uphold the confidentiality of the info, you even have to sign a contract that binds you for 70 years.

>Someone's giving us fake news
I'm it's probably Russian double agents all jokes aside. These anonymous source they're always talking about its probably Russian undercover operatives spreading it to divide our public point of views or just generally troll the U.S. that's what Russia does

Trump tweets this when?

>no one could even look at it really or they'd be legally liable.

Herself included? Or is it different for the media or read those stolen documents?

reminds me of a jew i knew in middle school
>what's in that guitar case?
>expensive guitar
>what kind?
>it's like worth $10k
>bullshit. let me see it
>no, my mom wont let me take it out, cause it's so expensive
months later me and a buddy are at his house, kid leaves room. buddy busts in closet, busts open guitar case. Empty. we leave it open on his bed and walk out of house

Of course it could happen.
>Trump administration gives Maddow fake news
>Maddow covers fake news
>Trump exposes the fake news and continues to push le ebil MSM narrative.

Why do you think that isn't possible?

She's covering her ass for the next time she reports on a hoax

>oh shit sorry guys I guess it was another of those FAKE NEWS reports I told you about!!!!

Dyke cunt.

It means only a select few willing to subject themselves to that liability

TRUMP administation planting fake news to discredit media

Special counsel mueller must look into this

THIS

it probably dawned on her that she is being setup, just like the bozos at CNN

>cnn admits that it airs fake news
i don't know what the fuck is happening anymore

So CNN is unironically Fake News?

kek

Could be a clever double pivot by team Trump. Send the message out there that the media are being baited so that when a legitimate document leaks they are less likely to publish. 4D chess bro.

kek

She's total bullshit
"When I saw the Trump interview on Alex Jones, I was SICKENED."
Go watch what "sickened" the Harvard Yale MD ESQ Mensa Founder genious

I wish.. i wanted to post it on twatter, but I think I have to make it a MOV first and I read it can't be more than 20 seconds long. I'll work on it.

What is this? Fake news for ants?

m.youtube.com/watch?v=RDL19n0zK9k

MOV?
Make it an mp4 (H.264) which is more universally accessible by browsers.

So she's telling the world that someone is planting fake news in the leftist media... After the piss dossier, is anyone really surprised with that?

Remember during the election they tried to get Trump with the rape of a 13 year old girl? Or how they just KNEW some racist tirade was going to be released any day? Or how they were sure he never paid taxes?

Well, duh, Rachel. We know you guys don't just make it up yourselves. You get 'anonymous sources' to send it to you, and then you spend hours speculating on whether it's real or not. When it turns out it's bullshit, you've spent a total of 30 hours of airtime discussing it and spread it all across the globe. Then you say "well that's why we never said it was true". Nevermind that 95% of your viewership just assumed it was because of how much you talked about it.

I guess now Rachel is too 'principled' to do it for this one piece of BOMBASTIC intelligence that would TOTALLY DESTROY Trump if it were true. But we're pretty sure it's fake based off of how BOMBASTIC it is! How SALACIOUS! Mmmm, tune in at 9pm so we can speculate about it's contents without actually disclosing them.

Just tune in dammit! TUNE IN at 9pm!

u cheeky cunt
fpbp

Msnbc

Thing is, with the Jew this is probably true. His mom did probably buy him a 10 thousand dollar guitar.

I want to sodomize that faggot. Consentually if possible, if not? Just as well.

Yea, I looked up formats accepted and the first link that actually gave me any info, was some blender forum.

I've already got the mp4. Memes away!