Riots in Hamburg

Today during the G20 meeting in Hamburg anti-capitalist and anti-G20 protesters clashed with law enforcement. What should the German Police be doing about this? Do you think it's actual Antifa

youtu.be/K3sytB_cdWQ

bbc.co.uk/news/amp/40526169

nbcnews.com/politics/donald-trump/g20-protesters-clash-police-trump-arrives-hamburg-n780211

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/K3sytB_cdWQ
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Church_tax#Germany
youtube.com/watch?v=HMQkV5cTuoY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Fuck these cunts. If they hate capitalism, they can move to Cuba or Venezuela.

If I was in Hamburg, I'd be out there defending against them. Stand strong, brothers.

Who bukkaked that pig? Topkek

>news are filled with violent leftists

Boy, oh boy. No lefts, maybe no greens in Bundestag, but the AfD. Screenscrap this.

>Do you think it's actual Antifa
Well the endless chanting anti faa fee fee faa faa fatty tee tee, or whatever the fuck it is they chant, would suggest so, along with the mindless vandalism & burning shit for no reason.

They just look European.

I didn't see may trashcans being attacked

why are these people rioting? this literally accomplishes nothing
take your anger to the softball field
just remember, the senate didn't attempt to set a deadline for itself on getting healthcare done till someone had a word with them on the softball field

i had the same nigger in a youtube chat telling me all day these faggots are anti globalist. it was mostly black bloc and antifa fuck outta here

THERE WAS A TRASHCAN GENOCIDE
BIN LIVES MATTER

Everytime I think of Germany, or the average German just existing, I get angry. I wish your fertility would just drop to 0 and the refugees take over so the rest of Europe can wipe them out, take all the land, and just liberate Europe already while I'm alive. Jews and Germans stand together in globalism. Sometimes I wonder if the Germans are worse

No you wouldn't

You're almost there user. And im so so proud of you

I hope those monsters can live with themselves

No body gives a hoot when they start tossing chairs and grammas lazy boy around

I heard they barricaded themselves all Les Mis like

>What should the German Police be doing about this?
Get to work.

IQ is hawt

Anything is better than what the cops did at Berkley they need to not let rioters run amok

no you wouldnt.

What do you think would happen if the police (and plebs) formed a coup against all G20 leaders? Enough to topple several power establishments?

isn't donald respecting the constitution more than obama? Fuck off.

Germans aren't worse. They are just very very obedient. Its always been their problem. They follow the leader and do everything thing they say unquestioningly. Doesn't matter if they are left wing, right wing or whatever.

Thats why German-Americans have fucked America. They are the ones that consistently push for state control in the lives of average citizens, they want gun control, are against free speech and want to tax everything. Like in Germany the reason there are so many Atheists now is because if you say you are religious you have to pay a tax to the government.

Germans are dangerous unfortunately.

That should invade Poland. That usually makes Germany feel better

>Impying anyone with a dick would join one these eurofaggot shit shows .
i was literally cringing watching those dweebs sit under the firehouse on 10% power thinking they were hard. Its quite funny watching people that haven't been in difficult situations before.

Not yet, hes had to make much amends to roll back the fucking chimp show before hand. Soon the fed will be smaller, taxes lowered, our amendments affirmed, no more immigrants on welfare, and a safer and prouder country.

this true. dont you see a hivemind in the internet. like germans are all the same obidient to the brainwashing.
i hope someone proves me wrong. chinks are starting to seem to haveore soul then germans ,thats what i dont want.

5577 goys

I haven't really followed the story.

All I know is that it's pretty cool to have a whole city dedicated to hamburger.

A steaming-hot, flame-grilled, hefty slab of savory seasoned beef, heavily layered with soft melting cheese; thick succulent cuts of sizzling smoked bacon and topped with delectable, plump sautéed mushrooms, zesty onions, cool, juicy, red-ripe tomato slices on a chilled leaf of ice-cold, crisp lettuce and served on a warm, freshly toasted bun. Oh yeah.

Nippies are everything to me. I just wish they weren't so pod-like.

Why don't the protestors ever bring guns to things like this?

They do tend to be major statists unfortunately

I don't think being a Sup Forums user is good for PR mCdick.

>Like in Germany the reason there are so many Atheists now is because if you say you are religious you have to pay a tax to the government.

What the fuck

i fear the samurai. life seems too hard and nerve taking in japan. they are smug for no reason too.

No you fucking wouldnt dumbass LARPer

Smugness lvls are as follows
>bongs
>burgers
>3rd world mutts from the nut gallery
>Mexicans
>Nips
I don't know what smugness you see in them , i see none. In fact its almost the exact opposite, like they have no sense of satire at all.

>youtu.be/K3sytB_cdWQ
Antifa gassed by the Germans, just like in the good ol days

The riots sucked today.

Yes, as in the world wars

Oh they were earlier in the day.

It's called church tax and you have to pay it as a member of any major religion. It's about 8 to 9% of your income and in NRW it costs about 30 euros to sign out. Surprise surprise, muslims don't pay a church tax.

Now that I've got you on line, are you going to publically apologize for what you did to Boogy or not?

they are smug. silently. that list is upside down to me.
look thaats not the probleme. the probleme is that life is hard in japan. espicially for a gaijin. i loved japan untill i knew there is no mercy.

On the news tonight they said they were prepping for bigger tomorrow, should be interesting.

Is it a church thing or a state enforced tax?

We've been under a non-stop commie influx for around 150 years and now spent half of that effectively banned from pushing back by occupation statutes. Most people aren't obedient as much as broken by this point; what Germans manage to get out usually lose the described traits entirely within weeks.

>its called the church tax...
>you HAVE to pay
arent you ashamed. spewing this bullshit laws in detail.

State enforced tax that's supposed to go to the church.

>no mercy
Howd you know

Germany is the worst for it but its pretty common in the Germanic or heavily pro-EU nations of Europe. Just the Anglo nations and Slavs are the ones that don't tax religion.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Church_tax#Germany

I think they just don't care once they have a strong leader. All they want is to have structure provided for them in their lives. Its a double edged sword because undoubtedly Germans have a great work ethic and are very efficient at most things but they have absolutely lost their soul.

Like try make it through this piece of German propaganda.

>proud not to be proud

many germans disagree.

Trust me bro. Bongs are by far the most smug. Just put that accent on every post you read and it will jump out the monitor

If you're catholic you HAVE to pay and even if you leave the church you have to keep the document forever because the church might demand prove, if you don't they eventually might sue you for backtaxes.

Lets hope so. The riot cops in Germany are pathetic though. If this was in the USA you know we would start bringing out the gas canisters and beanbag guns to disperse them.

What do you know about germans and what they think?

What's the rationale behind Muslims not paying it?

>If I was in Hamburg, I'd be out there defending against them.

Because they don't want the Muslims to get offended and blow themselves up.

I was in Hamburg recently, it was a nightmare trying to get a picture of the Bismarck statue without having some type of filthy leftist graffiti.

Halts mal. Du weißt gar nix darüber.

omg.
i was with a german 21 old.
when i knew he was german i sung Duetchland uber alles.
he told me better stop that.
then i told him its catchy
he started apologizing that nazis took it out of contest and shit. i told him stop apologizing, thats how anthems are supposed to be. i wasnt alone, a spanish was with me supporting me.
german propoganda is terrible.

I find it suprising there hasn't been a terrorist attack during all this chaos. I don't know if it's the kind of people they want to blow up but muslims are animals I don't think they really care who they blow up half the time. All those people packed so close together, plus all the injuries and potential deaths from getting trampled. Hospitals and emergency responders would be overwhelmed. It would be a nightmare. But they may not because people might learn a lesson about having such large gatherings, might learn a lesson but probably not because muh religion of peace.

Not sure, but in term of the catholic and protestant church they argue that those run hospitals and whatnot providing crucial infrastructure, even when it's more like a tax scam (churches don't have to pay taxes) and their workers are payed below minimum wage. Muslims don't provide crucial infrastructure.

Put cops get nice stuff, but if you watch the video they have some good riot vehicles

The terrorists are nurmerous but surprisingly incompetent without being helped by secret agencies I reckon.

they think you are a crazy nazi loser. and boring because you intrested in politics.

Beautiful

i ll put it in prespective. i trust a first english speaker , better.

These people are most likely also apologists . So why kill them?

do turks have taxes on thier mosques. i think not. and i think they will resist such faggotry ?

Replace water cannons with machine guns

>paid ZOG street thugs clash with paid ZOG state enforcers

Fix'd.

nothing he said described McPigslop

Dude, you know nothing about the german condition. Just because you rode a banana with some germans in some arab tourist trap doesn't change the fact.

Your people like to wave around your hands when you speak, constantly yelling about like you're all half deaf. You can't notice the subtle signs of an angry german because we keep it quiet, but it's there. If you were german you would know, but you're not so you don't.

IQt

I know. I don't even take the piss out of German like I do with Swedes or Canadian. The few Germans on here that are against what is happening to their country seem like such deflated and defeated people.

I genuinely don't get the feeling that there could be hope for Germany because even the most redpilled German just seems to wish for a swift end rather than a prolonged fight to the death.

Its a pity because I did have a real fondness for your culture and people. I can't even stomach going on holidays there anymore. I used to go to Lake Constance every summer for a decade until a refugee centre was put there last year.

Yeah Spaniards are pretty cool now, they at least having a fighting spirit left in them.

Its kind of the Wests fault for making Germans feel so bad for the Nazis. It is a pretty catchy song.

Are the majority of Germans unhappy with the government?

>apologize for what you did to Boogy or not?
So he should buy him 401 kilos of mayonnaise?

>mfw the news labelled the protests as "against globalism"

keep quite, whatever. blame me for eberything.

>in term of the catholic and protestant church they argue that those run hospitals and whatnot providing crucial infrastructure
>Muslims don't provide crucial infrastructure.
It's better that you don't get them entrenched in the country by getting them involved with that sort of thing.
They'd be much harder to remove then.

They have to put some spin on it, if they can push that part they could make them look right-wing

Time to relaese the Wasserwerfer 10000

Many have given up, many are angry for different reasons, a vocal minority is happy.

Let me put it this way. Merkel got like 40% of the 70% who went to vote, and many of the people who voted Merkel are just seeing her as a lesser of two evils and still don't really like what she's doing. For that matter behind closed doors you have old die hard CDU voters who whine about how the CDU isn't their party anymore and how they used to vote CDU since the 70s.

I really want to drive one of these at least once.

Rubber Bullets and Tear Gas

it werfs 10000 liters of wasser in a nano second. made with the latest anti-white thecnology.
made radioactive so it doesnt harm the roach. deversity was a mistake but it is our strong.

Wait dont they hate the same thing?

I'm not blaming you for everything but you don't know what the fuck you're talking about. Even the turks who actually live in germany don't really understand how the germans tick mentally and I tell you they would be surprised if they noticed all the fucking micro agressions displayed by germans around them.

Who is the greater of two evils?
Isn't Merkel considered the conservative?

He's not wrong about the "politics = freak" fallacy many people do. But I for one suspect this is more often done to avoid getting roped into things - many people remember what answering the wrong question could mean for you in the GDR, for instance, and connect the dots regarding Merkel and her ilk.

Many are discontent. Most are however also too jaded to see how it might be different, being that our system has been exclusively run by people other countries pay to keep us paying for so long. So they keep their heads down and will cast that one vote that means nothing later this year and be unsurprised at the (((secret))) ballots revealing another wonderful Merkel win.

Is there any shred of racial identity among Germans? Even a tiny bit? I look at Facebook comments and profiles of Germans and they only use English, have EU profile pictures, gay shit, BLM propaganda, and other things. Like what the fuck dude at least with the anglosphere there is some kind of softcore nationalism, but there is literally nothing in Germany. I could tell a German they're going to be a minority and they would think it's good

Not enough rope in Europe for all the traitors

>just seeing her as a lesser of two evils and still don't really like what she's doing
>behind closed doors you have old die hard CDU voters who whine about how the CDU isn't their party anymore
Why does a new party not come to fill the political void for all of these people who vote CDU but don't even like CDU now?

And what the fuck is the AfD doing? How are they somehow managing not to make any progress even in this ripe political climate?

The jews are in control and hate christians, (they) are exterminating populations all around the world, south america africa eastern europe arabia and now europe

Jesus challenged their presumption and their
power in His day and He seriously interfered with
their graft when He drove the money changers- out
of the temple in Jerusalem. That act summed up
His entire career He was an indignant, earnest
reformer. The Sanhedrin had reached the lowest
depth of corruption. The murder of Jesus ended
its criminal reign for a time. The Jews as a
mass did not understand what was happening;
they had been misled by the Sanhedrin and the
rabbis. The Sanhedrin consisted of seventy men

who ruled civil affairs. They had previously ruled
criminal affairs which power was taken from them
by the Roman government. There was also an-
other Sanhedrin consisting of twenty men, who
ruled religious affairs.- Jesus fought both of them.
Why did the Sanhedrin frame Jesus? Because
he advocated the law of God and Moses, the law
of limitation, which Moses wrote in the old testa-
ment (Leviticus chapter 25). Jesus wanted excessive
private fortunes limited by law in order to save
civilization from collapse.

Why did the Sanhedrin frame Jesus? Because
he advocated the law of God and Moses, the law
of limitation, which Moses wrote in the old testa-
ment (Leviticus chapter 25). Jesus wanted excessive
private fortunes limited by law in order to save
civilization from collapse.