How do we stop racism in the U.S. justice system?

How do we stop racism in the U.S. justice system?

Other urls found in this thread:

fox13now.com/2017/04/17/utah-supreme-court-considers-lawsuit-over-shooting-of-geist-the-dog/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

No more rascistsms

Race is a fact one cannot just get rid of or transcend.

one provides companionship and happiness and the other wastes my tax money on crack

Regardless of skin color, a dog is worth more than a human every time shithead.

The dogs life was worth substantially more.

Fuck blacks. They are scum who unironically deserve genocide.

>implying a good doggo isnt worth 50 niggers

Give all blacks and browns Canadian citizenship

You seem to be under the impression that "white privilege" is an individualized, concurrent concept, unfortunately it isn't.. "I'm not privileged, I'm lazy" is an individual concept.

"White Privilege" is societal, it's historic, it's current and it's a future issue, there is systemic racism throughout all of society, and where some can rise like cream to the top, others rise because they are full of hot air and bullshit and they stay there by standing on the heads of others.

That's a good looking dog, real story is why didn't they pay the family with the dog more

send niggers back to apefrica.

When niggers not doing crime and murder

90% of the prison population is male. How do we stop sexism in the U.S. justice system?

Except the dog is objectively more useful than a nigger.

When has a dog ever stole cigarettes and shot at police?

What crime did the dog commit?

REEEEE
FUCKING ATF
STOP SHOOTING NY DOGGOS!

The dog was of MUCH higher value than Michael Brown ever would have been.

And, the dog had a shorter criminal record.

>brake law
>resist arrest
>rightfully get killed

>family gets awarded money

>tfw they low balled the fuck out of that dogs family

If i adopt a nigger son can i still get the money when a cop shoots him?

fox13now.com/2017/04/17/utah-supreme-court-considers-lawsuit-over-shooting-of-geist-the-dog/
Police show up, go into backyard for no apparent reason and no cause, dog apparently charges/attrmpts to play with police and gets blown away.

Ape waddling down the street with nigglet friend just got done with some robbery and get stopped by police. Big nigger tries to steal gun and winds up becoming a model citizen afterwards.

The dog is worth about 9 Michael Browns and that's based on esthetics of the dog alone.

You might be on to something.

It'll be a zero sum gain considering all the property damage, legal fees and baby mommas that you'll be culpable for

It's terrible that the dog didn't get more than that savage animal

Why do you think so many single celebrity women adopt them?

How many mommas are these little niggers entitled to.

No your little adoptive nigglet will go out and shoot out more niglets like a pez dispenser

white privilege doesnt really exist unless you count the jews as white
all races except whites in western countries get affirmative action
if you mean that whites are less likely to be bothered by the police than anyone but asians, its because we have generally built up respect and trust with the police by being good citizens
Things that other races havnt done as well

Than he will walk home and get a pat on the back

>Give all blacks and browns Canadian citizenship
Yes, Trudeau said he would take refugees from America no questions asked after the election, we need a campaign to send niggers to Canada...

sounds about right

1) Dogs are less dangerous. Only 31 people died in 2016 because of dogs. In 2013 blacks killed 2698.

2) Dogs contribute to society. They protect homes and provide companionship. Service dogs guild the blind and act as ears for the deaf. Police dogs track criminals and sniff out drugs. Dogs are still one of the best solutions to certain problems facing our society. We need dogs. We don' t need blacks for anything.

3) We pay the black community insane amounts of cash. We pay for their schools, their water, their welfare. Blacks don't pay enough in taxes to the system to even come close to their costs. They have no right to ask us for more. We already give them lots.

Good luck. Lets get niggers to leave their benefits, basketball, football, entitlement, white privilege cards, dats racist cards, muh 1st chimp prez cards. Ya right.
Canada already has hockey, Drake, and less Detroit tier niggers running amok

what?
why did they give nig family money? he was shot because he was chimping out.

We no longer give ear about (((racism))) being an excuse for anything. We just mandela effect (((racism))) out of existence and let nature take it's course.

This is how white pll repay the Blacks for teaching them how to bath? baka

Systematic racism puts whites at a disadvantage. Blacks can have black only spaces. They can have black only scholarships. They can press discrimination charges. They get affirmative action so they can get into programs and jobs easier. Blacks can say whatever they want consequence free. If whites did any of that we would lose our jobs. Courts have rules that whites can't have white only spaces, have white only scholarships, press racial discrimination charges, get affirmative action or say what we want freely. There is systematic racism but it hurts whites. Yet whites still manage to succeed even when the deck is stacked against them.

wtf clearly they should give more to the doggo s family .

Reminder that we, white people, started the crack epidemic to specifically target African American people and secluded them away in the projects. And yet we wonder why niggers act like they do, we white people literally did it to ourselves

Not worth it. They will destroy everything and hold chimp outs. Not to mention that they are liable to kill you.

Sorry bro. Can I go back to eating my fucking dinner now. Thanks

That's a really good question user. Dogs are worth way more than niggers

that's absolutely disgusting and pathetic.

one was a foul, dirty, shit stinking mongrel that was clearly capable of causing direct and violent harm to others and as such, the cop that was most directly involved had to respond as to keep himself and the community at large safe.

the other was an innocent dog who would only act on instinct and could be easily tamed.

looks more like a servant cleaning her master to me

t. nu-male cuck
only livealone beta liberals value lives of animals more than humans.

niggers didn't know how to eat chicken until the arabs taught them

One was a good boy the other was not a good boy it's very simple.

Why should Brown's family have been awarded any money? He was shot attacking a cop.

Kek

Muh sides are in orbit

poor doggo :(

How the fuck does this happen? Did the puppers mom beat up his grand mother for selling dead puppers t-shirts?

The dog was a net contributor to the betterment of society and Brown was a nigger. Any questions?

#Doglivesmatter

That's a nigger slave cleaning a white sex slave for their muslim owner.

get niggers to start behaving properly in order to change their image
their image is not my responsibility

>a nigger is worth as much as a doggo
The nigger is way overpriced desu

Keep laughing but these are the people that will be paying and takeing care of you in old age,

I know. Poor family didn't get enough money for the dog.

Learn to fucking behave. You're welcome.

>one was a good boy who dindu nothin
>the other was a nigger

Learn the difference, it just might save your life.

>man is held to a higher standard than any other animal
>dogs are not even self aware

Neither should be given money. Brown's family should've been fined.

You're right, the dog's family should have been given more money.