BASED POLAND WANTS TO FIGHT CNN WITH US BROS

BASED POLAND WANTS TO FIGHT CNN WITH US BROS

twitter.com/AndrzejDuda/status/883079296440573956

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/jfxCL0Li7vs?t=3m48s
twitter.com/AndrzejDuda?ref_src=twsrc^google|twcamp^serp|twgr^author
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Best Ally Poland

I hope they get some actual policy gains via Trump. It would be really sad to see a bunch of good white people left to rot in the gutter again.

break all ties with western europe. we poland now.

Ten minutes hes here and he already got a lapdog.

We love Poland, England your out.

God Poland is awesome, shame it's a shitty third world country though.

the same could be said for Australia, minus the awesome part

WE WILL NEVER FORGET POLAND

Not for long it will seem like paradise after a few more years of Merkel rule in western europe

totally destroyed

Poles sound like pretty cool dudes, also have a lot of vodka

Yeah it's a real shame Australia is only 59% white and have cities which are pretty much middle eastern warzon- oh wait, that's burgerland.

Thanks Based Poland

>Poland
>White
What? Still whiter than the Irish though

How is it that the president of Poland doesn't get one of those blue "verified" marks, but some no-name jew journalist who freelances at Buzzfeed does?

When everything looks dark...

When everything seems lost...

When hope fades...

There will always be a polish winged hussar coming out of nowhere to save the day.

Just admit you got out banzed you fucking mong

It makes me happy that Trump is actually loyal to people who stick with him. Any other politician and they'd screw Poland over as soon as it was convenient; with Trump I actually have faith that he'll stick with them and help them improve their country.

Poles have just as much h1b in them as Scandinavians, nice meme though

Based Boland.

*303 squadron BOB never forget*

Americans can't into banter, it's a strictly Australian and British concept.

We need to coin a phrase that represents the false reporting being done by the MSM.

>#NotRealFactsReportedBy(((Them)))

Go drink some more petrol abbo

Yeah, we're on the decline, but at least we're heading to a racewar armed to the teeth. Aussies will be beheaded in the streets by Leb cunts because they invited fucking Muslim Lebs instead of the oppressed Christian ones. And you won't even fight back

Krakow and Warsaw and fucking safer than Iceland, Poland just has a very low cost of living and wages because of communism (although it's getting better). Anyone who thinks it's even close to "third world" have never visited a third world country or even a shit american neighborhood.

>2004
"You forgot Poland"
>13 years later
>Poland didn't forget us

>Poland saves the West
>30 years of relative stability
>Poland gets backstabbed by G*rmans
>G*rmans go back to trying to destroy Europe
Every fucking time.

what a cuck

always hated poland,always will

fuck poland

>What is the Cronulla riots

God you Burgers have no idea how amazing it is living here. There's an American sitting next to me who is going through the progress of gaining Australian citizenship because he doesn't want to move back to your shithole.

One of the richest and most highly developed nations on Earth. Attracts more wealthy migrants than the U.S.

Course...we're just going to end up being a Chinese rich kid colony within a generation. But for now...feels good man.

Anyway - we need a Shadow E.U.

Poland, Hungary, Bulgaria etc could form a Pincer Alliance with the U.K. and make bloc deals with Russia and the U.S.

Isolate the Western Cucks until they can be liberated.

Our cops delete hundreds of niggers every year. You lost your guns because (((someone))) falseflagged an actual retard being able to kill people with superhuman accuracy

I wouldn't expect big changes in policy, but the new natural gas deal is pretty sweet - we'll get it cheaper from US instead of being kept hostage by Russia

I don't know where you get that idea. Poland is firmly a second world country.

Fuck you, I'm a democrat and I support strong ties with Poland.

This is a country that will not be fucked over again by commie assholes. I'm with them 100%

kek

What gives you the idea that Poland would ever side with Russia. They hate Germany most, but second to Germany is always Russia.

Hell, probably the only reason the Poles like America so much is because we're also enemies or Russia and Germany.

youtu.be/jfxCL0Li7vs?t=3m48s

>List of CNN sponsors
Their twitter accounts and contact information compiled by some beautiful user earlier.
Hit them where it counts

>G*rmans go back to trying to destroy Europe

I seriously wonder what G*rmans think of themselves if they could shed off the guilt thrust upon them by their politicians and realize they had nothing to do with prior wars. Like, fuck it, move on and be free. You don't owe anybody anything.

>Aussie thinking they will survive the upcoming global purge
You faggots can't even conquer nature.

More Christian Lebs than Muslim.

Literally the only white western country to sort out their Muslim problem.

Not that it matters. We're like 30% Chink and in 20 years will be a nation of Supreme Gentleman running around sperging out and killing our neighbors.

US gas is the most expensive in the world. Only Japan and South Korea buy it, in exchange for US protection against China. Most oil and gas pipes that go through the US deliver from Canada to Central America.

WE LOVE OUR POLACKS DON'T WE FOLKS

I doubt you'll be as much Chink as you'll be Thai and Pinoy.

Good on you, still. We're in the process of kicking out 21 million Hispanic bastards. That'll bump us back up to 66% White. We also have a lower percentage of Muslims than most countries. Goes to show that even at 1% of the population they're still a pest

literally third world

>aussie education

Europe's got some pretty nice cities, yeah. I prefer Krakow and Lodz, since that's where my mother is from.

The UK left the EU mostly because of the Eastern bloc my man. As for a Poland-Russia deals, thx for the laugh. It's a shame that most economic breads are slid by Sup Forums immediately unless it's some non-happening shares fluctuations, because economics is really at the heart of international politics.

>Muh guns

I agree with being able to easy obtain a gun in America since there's no way you can take them away safely but we got rid of them before it got out of hand and we have barely any gun crime so who cares

Australia and Kiwi Land aren't on the U.N. replacement migration list.

Because we're a safe haven for rich faggots and a resource farm.

Basically a big fucking Mall + Holiday Resort for rich Chinks & Poo's escaping their dystopian nightmares.

Eastern Europe is our last hope for White Culture.

If you're not shitposting Krakow was very nice. Honestly i enjoyed czechia and krakow more than i like it here.

Lodz is the ugliest polish city dude

Looks comfy desu

You may not know even though guns are illegal in Poland, that unlike e.g. UK, all patrol policeman carry a Glock.

I live here 23 years and never heard a shot.

No niggers.

I'm with you, but maybe don't post a city that Germans built to try to prove your point. It might be more convincing that way.

When did we start putting asterisks in German?

Daily reminder that his wife and children are Jews.

What is h1b1?

I am h1b1a1, an uncommon maternal line. H1b1a1a is jew. I'm not.

I can't wait to visit.
>tfw my name is literally Pollock

Poland is aimed to be a Byzantium after Europe falling. They are real industrial and cultural powerhorse and gaining relevance day by day. And poles fucking love USA, while Russians a butthurt westernhating fags.

Fire up those gas chambers boys! We are making Europe great again!

God damn, white USA/Eastern Europe brotherhood of chaos WHEN?

i mean it's basically this user

Every major building was built by polish magnates in plc time

100% true.

Nah. Chinks are WAAAAAY ahead.

Flips are like third. They are our Hispanics, but we have an ocean border to keep them out. Otherwise they'd flood the joint.

You are one letter from being roasted by every Brit in the world

Honestly the country should just be broken back up into the smaller countries it was before Bismarck.

lmao he posted a picture of the same place 3 times from different angles

Even if it would look like shit
>commie blocks>mudpeople cities

I work in a supermarket in Arizona, and every day I see some customers come in open carrying a DEagle or a S&W or what have you, and no one gives a shit. My city of 1.5 million people has an extremely low crimerate, even with all these guns around here. I don't know where this "gun violence" nonsense comes from.

Besides, at least we're allowed to show patriotism. We had a bunch of flags put up EVERYWHERE on 4th of July. Tons of people running around in political shirts (mostly Trump supporting), wearing star-spangled bikinis, and helping hoist flags up on every pole in the vicinity. Australia might not be as cucked as Germany or the UK, but you'll never be as based as the US

If we really want Polish support, we should pressure Trump to fulfill his campaign promise by letting BASED POLAND participate in the visa waiver program.

Poland will be loving a Hispanic country soon. One-sidedly, because Hispanics don't really love white supremacists.

>(((fake news)))

poland no!

They left because of free migration from the Eastern Bloc.

Obviously Polskis and Russians got problems, but dat natural gas needs to pass through the East.

It's not real talk, it's a fun idea.

t. Warsaw

Lodz is beautiful. And no, I'm not just saying that because my mom is from there.

commieblocks are comfy as fuck

every german cities also have it Ozkan

You're delusional if you think you can deport even 1 million. Trump voters are mostly oldfags who are dropping like flies.

This timeline is reaching levels of greatness that shouldn't be possible

>God Poland is awesome, shame it's a shitty third world country though.
Visited Gdansk recently. Not bad. Can get beer and vodka really fucking cheap

no im from cieszyn but I had family near lodz

mehh..ugly city

Not verified. fake account I presume?

HAHA TAK JEST KURWA MAC!!!!

Whats the safest and comfyest city on the coast for a rich user?

Not at all, Germany and Russia built pipes that go through the Baltic Sea.

Legit
twitter.com/AndrzejDuda?ref_src=twsrc^google|twcamp^serp|twgr^author

I mean, it's no Wroclaw or Krakow, but Lodz is a solid 3rd in terms of Polish cities.

I still prefer Ljubljana, Valletta, and Riga, but Poland has a ton of great cities that are all in the top 30 best Euro cities.

How will CNN ever recover??

Hey guys! New poster here and I'm wondering why we should be attacking one of the few free and premier news outlets of the hippest generation... MILLENNIALS! That's right guys CNN™ is the literal voice of a generation - and they aren't stopping there. I think we should be working with CNN™ to learn about all the latest fashions, sports, and news that matter to YOU!

Lets turn this around and make CNN™ yours! See you in cyber space!

WTF. Poland is strong now.

Lmao how the fuck is he not verified? Every VICE intern is

Most trumpfags are geriatrics

No way that pic is real
Fucking incredible if it is

>You're delusional if you think you can deport an amount that has already been deported under obama

Except Generation Z is going to be the most red pilled conservative generation since the 50s.

Poland is great though I toured through a few cities there with there with my choir group.

Do you even know what "third world" means?

Gen Z is minority white. And I've yet to see any actual proof they're conservative.