Fat cunt Lena Dunham gives away pet. Lies about it being aggressive

yahoo.com/celebrity/animal-shelter-disputes-lena-dunhams-story-lamby-dog-gave-away-195715227.html

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=srbH1R77pyY
yahoo.com/celebrity/animal-shelter-disputes-lena-dunhams-story-lamby-dog-gave-away-195715227.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Jews hate animals.

She couldnt get the dog to lick her cunt, not even with peanut butter.

My wife and I have a small Maine Coon cattery
>mfw our contract would allow us to sue this bitch if she purchased then gave away one of our cats

Lena Dunham is a selfish cunt that literally said she wished she had had an abortion so she could be "down" with the womyn who have.

Maine Coons are fantastic animals. Sounds like you're living the dream, user.

jews get pets to try to pretend to be human, dosent work very often.

can i obtain a kitty user?

she just couldn't fit any more rocks in its vagina so it was time to go

>Oh no! Looks like mittens accidentally escaped, tough luck about that contract huh?

Before she gave the dog away she adopted two new dogs. Then she paraded them around on Jimmy Fallon while Lamby was at home awaiting his fate. This is basically the dog equivalent of cucking or something...
youtube.com/watch?v=srbH1R77pyY

From the New Yorker interview with Lena Dunham
>dogs shouldn’t be dumped or thrown away because they have feelings
Didn't know I could hate this cunt more

>In 2014, she posted an Instagram photo of her blood-stained panties after she said the dog bit her in the rear. She tweeted that it was the second time Lamby bit her (both times the dog became upset because Lena was “sobbing”).

I FUCKING HATE HER; I WANNA PUNCH HER

I hope she has a stroke while leaning over a flaming BBQ grill while wearing all polyester.

Imagine being so unfunny, untalented, unattractive, unkind and YET STILL being famous and on TV.

I am not a violent man, but there are days I figure the world would be a better place without kikes, spics, niggers, chinks, those other chinks that aren't chinks, and religionists of peace.

Potentially. We do a mild background check (require character references etc). Pet quality kittens without breeding rights start at $800 for females, $850 for males.

cheers op made me rage if i see her ever im gonna stomp her out what a disgusting human.

Maine coons are god-tier cats

god damn she is ugly

This is all fluffed up language to say Lena Dunham abused her pet and they took it away from her before her (((image))) would be ruined in the (((media))).

Why doesn't she just make the switch to cats already?

>giant pussy cats that cant fight worth a shit
literally the white people of cats

sounds like the dog lucked out.

>Ellen DeGeneres repeatedly adopts puppies then gives them away when she's sick of them, but claims to be a champion for the animals and bought a pet food company to "prove it"
>Lena Dunham gives away dog because, well, it wanted a bite of her sandwich, but she's such a good person why does it matter?!?

Liberals, biggest faggot fucking hypocrites EVERY SINGLE TIME. Gas them all now.

I have a black cat, Bombay breed. Is 28 lbs. big for him. He is 26 inches from tip of nose to base of tail. According to vet he is not overweight. She says it's a muscular breed. I just didn't think they got this big! He'll be 5 this fall.

Dogs suck and Lena is a cutie so who cares.

>cant fight worth a shit
>white people of cats

as if niggers or sand coons can fight like a white man.

Have George W. Bush, Mike Pence, or any conservative figure you can name ever parted ways with a dog through any means but that dog's death of old age/illness? Serious question.

At least the dog is better off without that cunt.

So that's what happen. She tries to get the dog to lick her asshole with peabut butter but it was so disgusting that it leads the dog to bite her

>Angry dog

Did anyone check if she stuffed rocks up it's vagina?

>GOAT boxer is Floyd, is a black man and has never lost a fight
>"best" white ufc fighter submitted to a mexcan

lmao

Personally I hope she chokes on food in some way or other

fitting for a fat bitch, but also an excruciating way to die

pretty much entire world conquerd by whites,as if being able to win at a sport is in the same realm as the general populas standing as one.once we get going you are all fucked people are sick of this progressive wank fest once it swings in our favour you will not escape.in africa they still live in fucking mud hut's you will never put us down nigger.

Get your head examined.

ISNT making money from pussy illegal in the USA except in Nevada?

kys user

Knew her name was familiar.

T. Xiong Wing Chang

((( )))

want. how much?

y r boys more?

>Fat cunt Lena Dunham gives away pet. Lies about it
>being aggressive
>yahoo.com/celebrity/animal-shelter-disputes-lena-dunhams-story-lamby-dog-gave-away-195715227.html

She doesn't look fat? Lol

Any excuse to post bloody panties with cunts like this.

Any pet would be aggressive towards that. Being in an animal shelter must be great after that, so it's no wonder it is behaving better.

>>"best" white ufc fighter submitted to a mexcan
who the fuck are you talking about?

You're forgetting
>UFC heavyweight champ Stipe Miocic
>UFC Lightweight Champion Conor McGregor (who would eviscerate Floyd if he didn't have his pussy hug run boxing rules to protect him)
>UFC bantamweight champion Cody Garbrandt
>TJ Dillashaw
>Khabib Nurmagomedov
>Georges St. Pierre
>Joanna Jedrzejczyk
>Frankie Edgar
>Wonderboy Thompson
>Carlos Condit
>Donald Cerrone
>Luke Rockhold
>Chris Weidman
>Alexander Gustaffson
>Valentina Schevchenko

This bitch is one self defence situation away from being an unrecognisable pile of mush