HE DINDU NUFFIN

Say hello to your new BLM posterchild Sup Forums
Dejuan Guillory
>arrested for shooting at policer officer in 2015
>robbed ATMs
>extensive criminal record

Shot by Mamou police this morning.
How is the media already spinning it?
"HE WAS A FAMILY MAN" (kids for 3 different women)
"HE NEVA WISHED HARM ON NOBODY"
"GETTIN HIS LIFE BACK ON TRACK"

The coons in town are all over twitter and instagram calling for the officer's head, fake news sites spreading the rumor that the nigger was fucking the cop's wife.
I live in Mamou, didn't know this guy personally but know many people that did. He was the epitome of a fucking coon

klfy.com/2017/07/06/church-point-woman-arrested-in-officer-involved-shooting-that-killed-burglary-suspect/

Other urls found in this thread:

penpointnews.com/family-says-ville-platte-deputy-officer-killed-black-man-affair-girlfriend/
klfy.com/2017/07/06/church-point-woman-arrested-in-officer-involved-shooting-that-killed-burglary-suspect/
youtube.com/watch?v=CYunIrWDANU
wafb.com/story/35824331/deputy-injured-mankilled-during-early-morning-attempted-burglary-investigation
theadvertiser.com/story/news/local/acadiana/2017/07/06/one-dead-deputy-involved-shooting-mamou/455098001/
klfy.com/2015/08/10/1-arrested-in-mamou-in-connection-with-suspect-who-tried-stealing-atm-with-backhoe/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

The local news literally calling him a "pillar of the community"

They've already gone through his facebook and deleted every picture of him with guns and flashing bottles of liquor.

penpointnews.com/family-says-ville-platte-deputy-officer-killed-black-man-affair-girlfriend/

Here's the disinfo (((they))) are already pushing. Cuck fantasy instead of a criminal being cleaned off the streets

sheeeeit

bump

Did anyone save?

hope someone got something on him .
got a feeling they are gonna push this one hard (((they))) need a win.

why do black people make t-shirts for people who died? did they do body paintings in subsahara africa of their dead tribesmen?

Are we gonna have another chimpout?!?!?!?!!!!

Wasn't their last chimpout really low energy and everybody stopped caring after a few days?

I'm trying to find everything I can before they delete it all

but this time Trump personally was responsible .. somehow .. probably ..

Da fuq kind of name is "Dequince E. Brown"?

What the hell is wrong with niggers?

>y'all
>not ya'll
media conspiracy confirmed
send in the death squads

Nigga sounds gay af

>On August 10, 2015, the Evangeline Parish Sheriff’s Office told KLFY that Guillory stole an ATM from Citizen’s Bank using a backhoe and fired shots at a responding police officer.

>Guillory was subsequently charged with attempted murder, aggravated criminal damage to property over $150,000, felony theft $100,000, criminal damage to property over $800 and criminal damage to property $400 for the August 2015 incident.

You're literally TrumpKKKaeda at this point, losing your shit over and threatening to murder journalist and their families because they dare insult your prophet Trumpammed. All made extra ironic the real fake news is once again your own side propagandizing you to try to radicalize you like the useful idiot you are. Most of you still believe he was a 15 year old and was blackmailed. All random bullshit made up and spammed by Posobiec and his bot army, paid to keep you cucks distracted with "busy work" enemies of the week so you don't notice Trump betraying your economic self-interest. Just like this past weekend they made up a fake Antifa flag burning that got a bunch of your fellow trailer trash to show up to fight the non-existent Antifa and one of them shot himself in the leg playing make believe confederate warrior waiting around.

LoL. You're literally morons being led around with carrots on sticks and dogwhistled like pavlovian retards because Trump needs some percentage to mindlessly support him no matter what. Enjoy the rest of your life on perpetual house arrest after the entire alt-right becomes classified a domestic terrorist group and you all get put on a watchlist. Its fun to watch you destroy you lives by devoting it to being the mindless cuck bitchboi to Donald Trump of all people. You've now officially defined your lives as being bitch lackeys to a obese manchild narcissist impotent double comb over traitor who will attempt and fail to erode US democracy and try to make himself a neo-fascist dictator. He'll fail and you'll spend the rest of your lives forever doxxed and exposed in real life, relegated to living as an underclass of traitor fools who tried to help him and served as his volunteer version of a White Trash ISIS.

Zero Sympathy for you two.

In Baton Rouge a crack dealer with an illegal handgun got shot and they rioted for days, shot multiple police officers. Yesterday was the anniversary of that event. The "peaceful protests" were covered but the deaths of police were barely mentioned in the national news

Happened in Louisiana. With that state getting cucked as fuck recently. Maybe. Doubtful though.

This summer is going to have so many happenings.

>thinks nigger's know how to spell, must be conspiracy

>chimp out
no, we have law and order these days. they can try

>Louisiana
youtube.com/watch?v=CYunIrWDANU

>You only had to clap.

I love you Sup Forums.

So he shot at a police officer two years ago and is somehow roaming the streets?

Because they're poor and can't afford a funeral.

Jahwhadiz datspostamean?

Aaaaand I made a fucking spelling mistake while making fun of niggers not being able to spell.

Soros probably stopped paying them

wafb.com/story/35824331/deputy-injured-mankilled-during-early-morning-attempted-burglary-investigation
>Later in the evening, investigators with LSP arrested Dequine E. Brown, 21, of Church Point in connection with the case. Officials say Brown was with Dejuan Guillory during the incident. She is charged with attempted first degree murder of a police officer and was booked into the Evangeline Parish Jail.

Why couldn't he have spelled "angel" as "angle," the keks would be unending!

I like that guy.

All that's missing is dem programs.

>Dejuan Guillory
is this him?

>myLittleAngle
That would have been acute!

wow, that nog sucks at aiming

He is sitting in a refrigerator right now.

not being able to afford a funeral does not stop them from having them.

most nigger families own money to a funeral home or two

they are often banned from funeral homes for being loud and destructive or for not paying

they wear the tshirts because it is a cheap way to remind everyone of "their boy"

niggers are animals and anytime they can milk a situation they will

good call
>It's unclear why Guillory wasn't in jail since he was sentenced in December by 13th Judicial District Court Judge Gary Ortego to 10 years in jail, with all but five years suspended, according to documents with the Evangeline Parish Clerk of Court Office.
theadvertiser.com/story/news/local/acadiana/2017/07/06/one-dead-deputy-involved-shooting-mamou/455098001/

story behind this?

This pic is the most niggerish i could find but i'm sure there's more. Fucking pathetic how just a few hours passed before the news started shillin how innocdnt he was. Even bringing up his high school football accomplishments as if that makes him less of a criminal porch monkey

I am looking on how to donate more ammunition to the wonderful local Police Department.

I mean he shot at a police officer two years ago but was released from jail obviously at some point. Why was he released so quickly? Really gets those pistachios going.

a lot of the far left recognize that Trump was elected in large part because people were fed up with BLM and their weekly riots

the left has chosen to tone it down with the niggers because the realize it hurts their cause even more than feminist

You may notice that the media stopped covering BLM as much after November

TL;DR the left lames BLM for Trumps win

Its...Its sad isn't it? Why don't they have any honor?

I think we know (((why))).

kek
happens to the best of us
captcha cat furniture

Do people still pay attention to these dindu-police shootings?

it really is a lack of self awareness and empathy

a lot of it is low IQ caused by inbreeding

>sibling dies
>better update my instagram

Does not look like he ever went to prison. He was sentenced in December of last year. Probably asked for a few weeks to sort his personal stuff out before surrendering to the prison. It is common, and when not seen as a flight risk is usually allowed.

I would imagine he never showed up to prison to serve his 5 years.

Its true.

Post YFW the kikes actually thought creating BLM through the media and protest funding was going to mobilize the african american vote but didn't.

Everyones like "jews are so sneaky" No they fucking aren't. They suck at this shit. They just have the media and the ADL to cover for them when they fuck up.

Wake me up when the chimpouts start.

Some heartfelt eulogies from his fellow jiggaboos

Nice English.

Soros pulled the funding on BLM so there won't be a riot

also
>dejuan

I LOVE ME SOME DEJUAN IN MY SAMMICH

That's not him

Why do niggers refuse to learn english?

What is this monstrosity?

>ywn have a feral street cheetah crying over your death on your Facebook page

Fuck this gay earth

Your an fucking idiot

THIS IS THE SAME GUY THAT TRIED TO STEAL AN ATM BACK IN 2015

klfy.com/2015/08/10/1-arrested-in-mamou-in-connection-with-suspect-who-tried-stealing-atm-with-backhoe/

Fucking niggers.

So this is the power of black culture...

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHHAHAAHHAHSHSGS

your late to the party bruh

In louisiana the government actually foots the bill for the funeral if they're below a certain income (all blacks are, or cheat the system to still get the benefits)
They still hold "fundraisers for funeral expenses" which they spend on new clothes and swisher sweets

Delinquince E. Nigger

We were supposed to save that picture for the actual apocalypse as the ultimate meme. Fuck you dude.

Note that he also shot at the cop during the incident 2 years ago.

"DAYUM YO DA POHLEEES HAD IT OUT FOR MUH BOY"

This thug stole a god damn ATM 2 years ago and people act like he was a saint

Keep digging, bro
Post what you can find

>news jumps on bandwagon to support nigger
>slanders him with the accusation that he's a manwhore and fucking a cop's wife in an effort to make him look like like a gud boi who dindu nuffin

I simply can't understand this modern world we're in, wtf.

the internet is exposing how illiterate these animals are

kek

I like how the other cop car drives away..

>they can deal with that shit.

That would make an awesome Tyrone comic.
SSSHHHEEEIITTT

yeah, thats my home state

great white people there. but the niggers are out of control

>boocoo
>beaucoup
For a second there I assumed he was talking about some nig tier malt liquor beer

>Loosing u makes the thought pf dyin seem way easier!

Guys, we might be able to kill two nogs with one stone here. Someone convince him to neck himself.

You know, if the cop had a body cam, we could have already shut down this shit.

>"The cop ain't got gun shot wounds-"
Well thank god niggers can't aim.

Was he even trying to aim?

Would ending gibs fix the south?

almost instantly

like yesterday

It's always the same shit.

>that flop at the end

is this a troll tweet? It has to be right?

The only way to "fix" the south is to get rid of the niggers. The white south is better than anywhere else in america, the 10% of whites on benefits can keep their welfare, it's the blacks that really ruin it

looks like cop driver took about ten shots before the passenger got him

Obama's White House isn't here to save him. CNN is too busy playing defense against the meme jihad. He's fucked.

back when Sup Forums had content creators

Here's your (you), faggot.

BREAKING UPDATE FROM INSIDE SOURCE.

2 officers were at the scene.
DeJuan Guillory ASSAULTED one and the officer is currently in the ICU.
The first officer's backup is the one that shot Dejuan.

THE NEWS INTENTIONALLY DID NOT REPORT THIS

>family says...
These families/media/etc. fuck up that rare occasion when a black wrongfully gets killed by crying wolf every fucking time.

Copypasta should not be this long.

2/10