What year did everything go wrong in America?

What year did everything go wrong in America?

Other urls found in this thread:

imdb.com/character/ch0562115/?ref_=ch_mv_close
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

What was the year that segregation ended?

What is that?

4 of July, 1776

1968, The (((Media))) wrongly portraying the Tet Offensive as an escalation when it was an utter defeat for the NVA

Probably whenever television became popular and movies started becoming more degenerate. When we couldn't spank our kids anymore or toughen them up. When people became too sensative and less artistic. I blame the 60's hippie culture and everything that has followed since then.

1941, isolationism is the answer.

Mary Jane Watso, wife of peter parker

2011 9/11

The Federal Reserve System founded

How do you go from this to that

We already got involved in 1917 or so. And the Income tax was (((temporary to pay for the great war)))

usa was never right in the first place

1965.. thanks LBJ

1965 Immigration Act was the end of America.

wut? that's it. i'm done with movies.

ASIA FOR THE ASIANS, AFRICA FOR THE AFRICANS, WHITE COUNTRIES FOR EVERYBODY!

Everybody says there is this RACE problem. Everybody says this RACE problem will be solved when the third world pours into EVERY white country and ONLY into white countries.

The Netherlands and Belgium are just as crowded as Japan or Taiwan, but nobody says Japan or Taiwan will solve this RACE problem by bringing in millions of third worlders and quote assimilating unquote with them.

Everybody says the final solution to this RACE problem is for EVERY white country and ONLY white countries to “assimilate,” i.e., intermarry, with all those non-whites.

What if I said there was this RACE problem and this RACE problem would be solved only if hundreds of millions of non-blacks were brought into EVERY black country and ONLY into black countries?

How long would it take anyone to realize I’m not talking about a RACE problem. I am talking about the final solution to the BLACK problem?

And how long would it take any sane black man to notice this and what kind of psycho black man wouldn’t object to this?

But if I tell that obvious truth about the ongoing program of genocide against my race, the white race, Liberals and respectable conservatives agree that I am a naziwhowantstokillsixmillionjews.

They say they are anti-racist. What they are is anti-white.

Anti-racist is a code word for anti-white.

Made me look it up.

It's not MJ if anyone wants to check for themselves.

As for op, 1982

>1865 (Lincoln becomes president)
>1913 (Woodrow Wilson becomes president and the (((Federal Reserve))) is created)
>1920 (Women get the vote)
>1933 (FDR becomes president)
>1971 (USA goes off the gold standard)
>1981 (Reagan becomes president)
Take your pick

yea,MJ is now officially non binary

The year some ass clown thought it'd be a good idea to bring Africans here

Following that,1912 and 1965

Considering the VIBRANT state of Britain in the current year, I'd say we didn't do too bad. 1789 was worse because we ratified our shit democratic constitution and left the door open for communism to take root later

That isn't Mary Jane tho

MJ isnt even in this movie

The year we got involved in WWI.

1960 but the first waves didn't break until 1980. We are pretty far down the path now.

It is on fact MJ. She herself says her friends call her that. Do you think they will introduce a second character called MJ?

(((Walter Cronkite)))

At the end he says, and I quote "My friends call me MJ"

imdb.com/character/ch0562115/?ref_=ch_mv_close

reminder she's not playing Mary Jane but a different character and you're getting triggered over comic book movies like tumblr

You faggots should browse Sup Forums more often.

She is playing a different characyer whose name is aso MJ?

How fucking retarded are you? It's the same fucking character just a different butter faced ugly bitch.

Screencapping every single one of these for my collage when you cucks get btfo when you realize they've retconned the character.

Pretty sure they hired a model and purposefully made her look ugly to give her a pretty-ing up arc like Princess Diaries over the course of the planned sequels

When OJ got off

why did they make mary jane a black man?

>Region severs reliance on US
>Invasion and occupation and reconstruction
>Region descends into ethnic violence
>New government is corrupt but toes the line
>US gets bored and finds another war
>Region is a mess for the next 100 years
And now you know where that trend started.

she may be prettier than Dunst

Was never into Reddit

1987 is the year (((they))) decided "The WASPy look is 'out'" and we needed more "Ethnic" models, actresses, musicians, whatever.

1913 when the federal reserve act was signed when everyone was at home on Christmas Eve.

Petah, take mah cawk

1965 - by law, 1990 - by trend, 2017 - by Obama

I'm pretty centrist but I have to go with this. This was the day that proved to the world that America was not infallible and the way to defeat it was to divide and conquer it's people.

America United is America Invincible.
Unfortunately since then outside influences have been actively funding both extremist right-wing and left-wing groups to make the people distrust and turn on their own government in times of crises.

Under 18 spotted.

>2001 (terrorism on 9/11)
>2005 (Katrina exposed our weaknesses)
>2007 (great recession)
>2008 (Obama elected)
>2009 (Democrat congress)
>2012 (Obama re-elected)

lol no

This is the only correct answer

bien sabes, querido amigo.

The Prohibition was when America died. Read up on it. You'd be shocked at how some of the politics mirror exactly what we're going through today. The progressives of the time used almost the same exact strategies and propaganda. They even did "muh CURRENT_YEAR" and "only sexists drink alcohol" style attacks.

(((Historians))) will blame the prohibition on Christians, but that isn't the whole truth. Christians had been advocating for alcohol bans before America was even born. They were never taken seriously though and they never would have passed any laws on their own. But kikes(Arnold Rothstein) and corrupt politicians realized they could gain power by banning alcohol and then controlling the black market. And they accomplished the ban by stirring up women and progressives into action. Long story short, it worked. The prohibition killed the economy, killed honest men, and gave evil (((men))) tremendous amounts of power. Kikes developed a winning political strategy which they've been using ever since. They used it again to get women in the workforce(which drove down wages and ruined the nuclear family) and now they're using it again to push for immigration.

2001-2002

The terrorists won on 9/11.
We spent all our money on this shit,, and have sacrificed all our moral high-ground out of fear of a fairy tale.

America is strong, we have nothing to fear except fear itself. But we embraced fear and we embraced torture, we embraced prejudice, we embraced war and in the process, denounced anyone who said anything.
America lost its heart on 9/11 which is why everything is so lame now.

It set the background for the Information Age with the internet and cable television creating a positive feedback loop which is why we are at the place we are today.

Really activates those almonds

proof

Sup Forums is cancerous and delete any conservative threads about any right leaning shows. the mods are cunts.

The whole decade of the 60s.

Seriously.

It was between this and 2008 for me, but then I got to thinking and yes, 2010 was when we started circling the drain. Depressing as fuck, how do we fix?

Ultimately or recently? Probably 2006 when king nigger announced his presidency and encouraged the fuck out of the virtue signalers.

The seeds were sowed in the sixties, but the point where we hit the top of the first big hill on the roller coaster and started to rush down the other side was 2008.

November 22 1963.

Except those 8 straight years of economic growth, getting everyone jobs, cheap gas, and a shrinking deficit

This

((((You))))

Her character is named Michelle Johnson(or something to that effect)

She does in fact refer to herself as MJ in the movie. So Mary Jane, the fiery redhead, has been written out of the spiderman universe for a frumpy black girl to be Peter Parker's love interest

I really think this is why jfk was killed so that pos could sign that.

Everything started going to shit after 1945

Personally I noticed things getting really shitty (from a societal standpoint in terms of promoting degeneracy) around 2012-2013. I can remember it being ten years ago and it just wasn't like this. With all of this filth being pedaled down our throats through the media and Hollywood. My radar first got ticked off with the whole gay marriage ruling and seeing the White House being lit up in rainbow colors. I didn't know it yet but that was the beginning of the slow process of being redpilled. Fast forward to today and it's just irredeemable.

year of our lord 1488

Kids sheesh
The sucking sound began in 1981

Yes totally ((temporary)) not to mention the persecution of my people in America to the point where they had to change their last names and give up speaking their language in their own churches.

not even close , this broad is disgusting

LBJ was a total fucking cunt.

The moment Reagan left office and the Commies were no longer the bad guys.

I never got to LABS a B83 into St. Petersburg from my Strike Eagle. I dreamed of wiping out a population center full of Commies all my life, at least since I was 5.

(((Sea Aye Ayyyyy))) LMAO
Do people not say Putin is fuck all because KGB?

1972 (Watergate)
And whenever the US decided to put a significant fighting presence in Vietnam

>(((((CAPESHIT COMICS)))))
>American

lolno, they have been a product of jewish subversion from the evry start.

Looks like she smoked a pound of MJ

Hey ! Thats my picture! Who let you save it??

That's why they know her as MJ
I say, you're smart lad.

If they called her a fatty, would that be a compliment?

Around 1776

LMAO

March 4th 1913

during sometime between the 2008 recession recovery years so around 2009-2013

Flash in the comics. Brown-haired, blue-eyed white woman. Blond-haired, blue-eyed man usually with Bruce Wayne-tier jawline and chin.

1/3

Where is her forehead?

Flash on TV. More "everyman" and "nu-male" Barry than in the comics. Iris becomes a mongrel mulatto with fairly non-negroid features.

2/3.

Gross