Oy vey goy, gun control isn't kosher!

>oy vey goy, gun control isn't kosher!
>yes goy! kill each other for me! TO THE DEATH!

Only pussies carry guns. Me? I can rely on my fists.

Other urls found in this thread:

dailywire.com/news/16946/national-rifle-association-jews-safest-place-yehuda-remer
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>im autistic

>1/3 of Americans are armed
>What idiots. I'll use my fists!

Go drink a gallon of bleach you incestuous mongoloid.

Not everyone is blessed with the bodytype or physicality to do so, the gun evens that playing field. So you can throw a fist, ok. Good on you. You're not upset that others can't, though. You're upset others have the ability to render that skill of yours useless with a tool that welcomes anyone and everyone to use it.

Walk softly and conceal carry a big stick.

We all are.

Whatever pussy. Ten bucks says I could judo flip your ass before you could even load a clip into the chamber.

10 bucks says you'd get killed by either a nigger or a hillbilly in 3 days of collapse

Implying you need to pick fights op

are the jews really supporting gun control at an attempt of reverse psychology? Funny shit.

>taking fists to a gunfight
let me know how that works out for ya

How do you filter people who are to chicken shit to post their country flag?

Found the chink. Listen faggot, your faggot ass (even with your death machine) would still die, maybe even sooner than me! Psychologically, guns promote an equal aggressive response. When open carrying, you're more likely to be shot! Aww, that'd suck.

It's not reverse psychology. Most faggots, like yourself, are too stupid to even handle a gun. The jew knows this, and hopes we'll kill ourselves off after depressants are pumped into the water supply system. Then again, a rope would do just fine for a queer like you

larp

How about this for ya? Now let's get back to the main point...

What was the point?

Guns are a Jewish scheme to promote white violence and deprive dumbasses () of their money for shekels.

Guess I win again! Nobody can fight me or my arguments, all of you are weak. Seeya

Oh so you a UFC fighter let's see if you can be a uzi survivor.
You can't expect the coons of this world to have enough of honor to offer a fair play.
Too much vanity

Though I have no problem with you judoqueers
It implies you laying your hands on me.

>literally endorsing law abiding white people's guns be taken away so they can be defenseless against non whites and the ZOG
Ebin bait, OP

>Would die sooner then me
Haha. I live in North Dakota. Nice try though m8

That must be why a vast majority of the people pushing for gun control in the United States are Jewish huh? Obviously they want to deprive themselves of cash flow and make it easier for Giga-Hitler to pants them due to being unarmed.

Fucking moron.

Oh I just couldn't resist

I understand your point, but most of the shit like that doesn't happen at a range. It starts in close quarters, where the 20ft rule applies.

After we take out the ZOG, after we cull the nigger, then we have no use for weapons.

Montana. Nice counter point, but you're more fucked than me.

I wish you luck when Daquan robs you at gunpoint and shoots you in the head

>shitlib beta male cuckboi with mainstream normie opinion
>1 post by this ID
EVERY FUCKING TIME

dailywire.com/news/16946/national-rifle-association-jews-safest-place-yehuda-remer

AHHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA *breathes in* AHAHAHAHAHAHHHA! You're hilarious! Gold star for you, Mr. Noseberg! ⭐

>Living within 50 miles of a "Daquan"

The best offense is a good defense. I know it sucks to be poor and not able to afford to move your family to a 100% white gated community in a white suburb. Perhaps you should've spent less time drinking and fixing cars, and more time learning about investments and money management. Less time at the shooting range, and more time at the library.

This.

Sam Hyde disagrees

Actual picture of OP

What are you going to punch bullets out of the air?

How about, I want to protect myself from people with bad intentions who also has guns.

How is ND worse off then Montana?

could you be more of a newfag?

More niggers per capita and more nukes targeted at you.

But this is now, not post white revolution

whatever bud

So then you agree after the revolution, there is no need for them?

Jesus, are you really this insecure about being new? How many people have you called newfags today? You're posting in a b8 thread, you moron. I don't know why you'd expect serious replies.

Spotted the newfag. Projecting much?

I've been here since 1996, fucko. Al Gore didn't even know the internet existed yet and you were still in diapers. Try again.

Damn OP, you sound like a pretty tough guy. Why do you post a picture of yourself for us?
>inb4 I don't want to be doxxed

I agree, OP should post boipussy for my collection.

Perhaps, a white world would be a world without violence consequentialy reducing firearms to recreational toys. In the mean time the pragmatic approach in regards to gun control is the Libertarian/paleo-conservative one.

Fuck you

A fucking Potato nigger.

Hey, it's Kyle Denton

these flags were a really bad idea

Yes?

I used to stuff you in trash cans in school and you always mumbled some shit about how you couldn't fight back because your fists were registered as lethal weapons or something.

>those arms
>Whatever pussy. Ten bucks says I could judo flip your ass before you could even load a clip into the chamber.
>Only pussies carry guns. Me? I can rely on my fists.

Your turn now, faggot

You do realize Diane Feinstein, Chuck Schumer, Rahm Emanuel, Micheal Bloomberg, Barbara Boxer, Carl Levin, Richard Blumenthal, Frank Lautenberg, Arlen Specter, Joe Lieberman, Cass Sunstein, Alan Dershowitz, John Rosenthal, Abe Foxman, Max Nacheman, David Saperstein, Micheal Lerner, and George Soros are all heavily invested in gun control of various sorts and are all Jewish?

Micheal Bloomberg on his own has dumped nearly a billion dollars into passing gun control laws, seems pretty bad business sense if all the other jewish folk want to sell more guns. Could be you're just an idiot.

Do you even lift bro

Lmao only to go home get beaten by his father

:')

Ahahaha yeah, ok. Who's that? Your wife's boyfriend?

Cope harder