Why is it so easy for the rich to get away with murder?

Why is it so easy for the rich to get away with murder?

lol he's gonna kill that one too

For some reason in this fucking society, people who have became famous yet have no real merit are valued above random people or important people like doctors, firefighters, and such.

Floyd Mayweather beat his wife and threatened to beat his kids and got like 90 days in jail.

You try punching your wife/gf/friend in the face, see how long you get in jail

thats not new. Charisma is a human trait which evolved within humans specifically to allow this behavior. It's an evolutionary adaptation that a small portion of the population have. To be so charming that they use their presence as currency to buy resources.

In the past that was the guy who couldnt hunt so well, but got to come along because he told good stories.

Well, even if it's not new, it's still fucking dumb, no?

>replying to a tripfag
you are part of the problem

can't argue with that

What is this odd notion that all people who use tripcodes are some form of cancer?
What difference does it make that I decide to label myself to attribute any opinions deemed as bad or good towards me?

RIP Meredith Salenger. Dead within the year, I can taste it.

now don't let me catch you doing it again

Because as much as society likes to deny it, money > justice. If this wasn't true then you wouldn't be able to literally buy yourself out of jail.

>Charisma

I doubt this has anything to do with charisma.

It's considered rude because it interrupts the very nature of this type of board.

We're not identities here, just words in a void. Attaching an identity to your posts is seen as soliciting attention, like a faggot.

Stop it.

start sending her shoops of tombstones with a date in 2018

maybe the anniversary of the first wife's murder

Bribing judges, replace judges with machines and richfags would be getting slammed all the time.

nice catch for that Schlub

Holy fuck.... barely even a year. Thats cold.

nah. charisma isn't just making people like you. It's about using social skills to get ahead when you lack practical skills. What does an actor do? They pretend for an audience and get payed. Most actors dont get payed that much, but some of them are adept in some skill which allows them to get a lot of attention, and they leverage that intention to be way more wealthy for less actual work than most of your typical 1%ers.

Cant believe I used to like him

holy fucking pip

LOLOLOLOL this is real autism

At some point, you have to think the women are asking for it. Just like any man who marries Amber Heard in the future.

i'd want to die too if i had to live that fat liberal bastard

Can I get a quick rundown of what happened to his first wife?
>tfw have to do 80 captchas before I'm able to post
Fuck summertime

She looks like she's related to him. Also, this is top-tier virtue signalling. Good on ya, old lady.

Patton gave her drugs he knew would kill her. What a coincidence she was working on a book about the psychology of serial killers.

They probably enjoy taking pills and liquor together.

Only HuffPo gives a shit about some fat manlet voice actor.

Duh, we're just making fun of them.