Asian girl here

Asian girl here

How do you feel about us stealing all the good white husbando's and forcing them to racemix with us?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/k6XUS-QKQJk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

You're obviously an Asian man.

that's not what her updated birth certificate says, bigot

People blame the white guy for the WM/AF mix but I feel like the asian women are super into white men.

Asian women have always liked me.

Idk bout the rest ya'll but why wouldnt I be ok with this?

same. Even the older motherly types.

You're not an Asian woman.
You're a fat neck beard whittling time as you wonder why you even bother waking up in the morning.
You will never have an Asian woman.
You will never have a white woman.
You might get a black woman.
youtu.be/k6XUS-QKQJk

green eyed white male master race here, im sincerely flattered that many slope goblins flocked to me over the years to freely give me their degenerate pussy and will continue to accept these tributes but today im forced to remind you of the internets golden rule
>tits or gtfo

my wife did this. :(

This is the only picture or post on Sup Forums that's ever hurt my feelings

Breast or depart

I want an Asian gf so Bad. What do they think of Arabs.

Its quite common over here with teens and such. I think it also helps that the parents are much more accepting of some white guy over a nigger or something, so even though we're a step down from other Asians its still alright, or at least so my Chinese ex says. I'm working a bit at a camp in a whiter part of Ontario this year, and there were a lot more Asian moms than I expected. All with white men, which was somewhat surprising given most Asians around here are new and don't hang with whites much although acculturated ones do, but even some really FOB tier ones were married too so I guess its common enough in areas without a lot of Asians

Dunno but my ex hated niggers.
She said they were too primitive ugly and smelly.

So long as you make you man a sandwitch and don't argue I don't care what your race is.

I agree, Asian women love me, I've had sex with and dated many.. They know i'm a white supremacist and are okay with it and even encourage it.. It's difficult to resist Asian women because they are more attractive on average than fat white american women, but I'm trying...

Gonna leave more door unlocked. I wanna get riced.

I wish you would steal me

Not too bad. Superior genes always beat out the inferior ones in the long run. You give us your intellect, we keep our blonde hair and green eyes.

i wish a torrent of fat ugly dark niggers attempt to court you with promises of sandwiches for your false words

In asian culture you are either moving up or down. If I brought some black guy home to my parents they would immediately disown me. My mom thinks hapa kids are super cute and will tell me so at every opportunity. My dad is so proud of the fact that he managed to bring his family to the US he couldn't be happier if I married a white American. He learned to play golf just so he could hang out with more white guys his age. Anything besides white American or Asian would be a big no no though .

>we keep our blonde hair and green eyes.

You people look like fucking aliens, you just get the cucks and prevs. I have a hot white wife and would never ever fuck an Asian ugh.

damn son.

With my hands.

Stop being shy and approach some asian girls then. I am the only asian girl I know who has an attractive husband, most of my friends date ugly white nerds

send some of your friends my way holy shit i love asians

Remember to slide all titless women threads

>have a hot wife

>would never fuck an asian

well no shit retard

You're top tier filet mignon, so why not?
White women need to compete or jump out of the gene pool.
Used to date an Asian girl. Never found anyone better desu

Your ugly disgusting european wife will get fat and look like a raisin by the time she is 30 haha. Enjoy while it lasts ;)

>

Tits an then we'll talk

or gtfo.

Hey dude, the Polish are in a class of their own. Beautiful, Catholic, damn those legs. Not like the rest of the Eurotrash out there.

these always make me laugh

Jesus you're brutal to the white woman, and for some reason that turns me on. I used to like Asian girls a lot, not so much anymore, but if I found one who was really hot like pic related, I might have to make hapa babies.
That all said, you DO turn into weird track suit wearing raisins yourselves you know, just ten years later but it hits hard

I don't show my tits to internet strangers who are uglier/shorter/less fit/smaller dicked than my husband, sorry.

Seriously underrated

Wtf i hate myself now

>catholic
It's a maymay, people treat relligion and trips to churches on Sundays as part of traditions. It has nothing to do with their faith.

10% of Sup Forums tops is female.

If you want to troll women go to

Then GTFO whore

with genetics, in the long run anything is possible.

A rat like thing eventually produced a human ffs. Something resembling E. coli produced the rat thing if you go back far enough.

Wake up nigga

it's fine - at least mixed asian white kids are attractive

this thread is fake and gay

>at least mixed asian white kids are school shooters
FTFY

>That all said, you DO turn into weird track suit wearing raisins yourselves

Only poor old asian women from the old countries who grew up malnourished

ABC's like myself don't age, ever.

Racemixing is good.

Honkeys, niggers and chinks all suck. The less of them all the better

>Asian girl here
you know the rules...and so do I

tits or gtfo

Take the ricepill mate, it's quite possibly the best choice you could make. I get Japanese food whenever I want and white women glare at us on hikes, feels good man.

who would even win the race war of the future?

white women + black man mixes Tyrones vs white men + asian women HAPAs

my guess goes to HAPA's for being more mentally psychotic at shooting, but then again a mixed blood Tyrone's muscle and violence may have the edge. tough call, really

Wrong. Asian women are undeniably the vanguard of femininity and beauty in their youth, but they age like shit. When's the last time you saw a legitimate Asian MILF? They don't exist. Filipinas are the worst for this. Also, their shitty attitudes and banal materialistic tendencies are going to be a lot less charming when they have a paunch and a pock marked leather face. Go ahead and get Asian pussy in your youth, but tread lightly. White men should marry and procreate with white women. Muhammad Ali said it best.

Can't wait for the glares ťbh.

It's exactly the other way around. Asian women look very androgynous in their youth, with no tits, narrow hips, small eyes, but they age beautifully while high estrogen women of all races age like milk once their hormone levels start to drop off (as early as 25).

Secret Asian bloodline martial arts techniques + white man's strength = unbeatable combo. The negroes only have advantages in speed, for quickly running away with your bike wheel or from a cheetah, they don't even have endurance like we do.

this might be a little off topic but since western girls seem to be physically maturing more quickly could that be causing them to age worse as well

turn that sadness into anger

tfw asian trap with white bf

white features makes my heart go doki doki

i always pet my bfs cute dark blonde hair when i see him

fuck off gook stick to your own kind.

You need Jesus, faggot

White women dont care when they're getting black cock thats way bigger than white guys

Feels good man!

>tfw no taiwan gf

I call bullshit that you're a woman (tits or gtfo), but I'll bite. I'd love to waifu an asian personally. These faggots don't think Honorary Aryan is good enough but it's fine for me

Happy, Hapa boys are pretty hot.

When people see a white man with an asian woman they think they're sexual fetishists. Or they think the white man couldn't get a white woman.

Keeek

don't mind at all. I've had a thing for asian women for the past 8 years. They are truly superior. White women can't compete; too busy bitching and complaining and not enough time not engaging in activities that doesn't make them obese.

lol why

My asian gf loves me very much, cares for me, cooks for me and says that I'm the best man ever and I do the same for her.

Traditional values go a long way in a relationship, modern western women completely forgot about keeping and maintaining a good partner.

why haven't you stolen me yet?

To save your soul, faggot

the rise of white nationalism will soon fix this problem chink.

my soul from what?

Sounds good to me.

I'd rather fuck a white guy than a black chick. Am I alone on that one?

most asians aren't that attractive, but the ones that are...

From yourself and your degenerate lifestyle. If you want to spend eternity with uncle Adolf, then go ahead. Just ask yourself if being a faggot is worth it.

...are mixed.

Asians can run there own societies.
I love white girls, but I would be okay with a hapa waifu

This thread just shows how far Western women have fallen. Even the most pro-white place on the internet assert that Asian women are the uncontested best. All the good white men are being swept up by azns, leaving white females with no choice but to be with abusive, savage blacks/arabs. And I love it.

Why would i want to spent an eternity(Assuming heaven and hell exists) with old ass evangelical christians instead of spending it in hell with other degens?

It's true

too bad I want white kids

white man here, I like asians, but also white girls. Not fetishizing but yeah asians girls rock

Where can I attain an rice gf?

Because some day, hell will be destroyed and untill this happens you will be tortured. And probably gangraped by bunch of niggers.

>This thread just shows how far Western women have fallen. Even the most pro-white place on the internet assert that Asian women are the uncontested best. All the good white men are being swept up by azns, leaving white females with no choice but to be with abusive, savage blacks/arabs. And I love it.
actually it shows how white nationalists are the most self indulgent faggots there are
you don't give a shit about the white race, you only care about feeling special without doing anything

This. Google "asian milf" and go to images. White women are the only race worth marrying and procreating with.

>tfw no dominating Asian gf who wants to be a Tiger mom and will practice on me before we get married and have kids
Why even live?

Post tits.

nobody cares

Stupid trap cat

why would you assume it's anything but a larper

Oh god. I did it. I will never be the same.

> used to be like this
> scraped together enough qualifications to get a shit job in Singapore
> here women worship the ground I walk on and their fathers keep asking me to get a move on and marry their daughter

I know the blackpill is seductive in its cynical completeness, but don't, DON'T, let the anarcho-Judeo-feminists trick you.

It really IS that western women are princess-syndrome 2gud4u bitches. Outside the sphere of Jewish hegemony, women still recognise that a white man of ordinary faculties really is an amazing catch.
You aren't the problem. (((They))) are.

Tradition.